It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third shot may be needed to combat new coronavirus variants, Bill Gates says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Odd since I just read a piece from a guy at John hopkins that was saying we had a 77% drop in cases and if the current trend continued we will be past it by April.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Im sorry...im not paying much attention. But why do I keep seeing Bill Gates name associated with vaccines, etc? He's unelected. And, save for him getting an actual college degree vs being the dropout he has always been....im not sure where he comes in here. He's not a doctor, or a subject matter expert. He is not elected to deal with this. He's a software developer. One that cannot seem to keep viruses off his operating system, actually.

So...why is his name coming up so much, and why is anyone listening to him?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Odd since I just read a piece from a guy at John hopkins that was saying we had a 77% drop in cases and if the current trend continued we will be past it by April.

Is it true? Or have they changed the criteria and are counting differently? Is it because of the alternative treatments? Not enough time for the vaccines?

Maybe because orange man is gone the punishment can stop. That will teach us to never ever have a a non approved President again.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I agree with you BFT, i am wondering if the third will be the one which really will reduce population on this planet we call home.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

He has power & influence in the technocracy, therefore gets to have extensive say in things. Hes an "expert" in the Monolith. Of what? Doesnt matter! He is Monolith approved

Even solely looking at Gates and the Gates Foundation, the relationships between that organization and many, many others is aggressively incestuous (WHO, UN, pharma, the groups that receive donations, etc.). They dont blast that info out there, but none of it is really hidden either. Information control enables less effort to be expended on actually hiding anything. Just dont report on it in mainstream media, and its good to go.

Im still thinking they are aiming for quarterly vaccinations as the goal to normalize. Have to work up to that though. But thats a guess, so, heap of salt and all that.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I think his urethra can fit that needle. Thus, that's where he can shove all three shots, because I ain't taking any of them. # him.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

AND YET THEY HAVE TO GO PAINFULLY FAR INTO THE SINUSES FOR THEIR TESTING?

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, TIME TO WAKE UP TO THE B.S...

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There's an old saying:
"Three in the head, makes sure they're dead"

I wonder if BG subscribes to this philosophy as well. If that news out of Ireland is correct, then "What Vaccine?"

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: putnam6
Now tell me are we still going to trust this guy? now it's 3 shots?
www.cbsnews.com... tes/

We get flu shots every year, so what's the big deal?

It's just going to be one more booster.

Thanks for the logic.

I don’t understand all this hyped up drama either.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

www.cbsnews.com... tes/

Thanks for the logic.

LOL, you call this hyped-up drama, but not the years worth of COVID overreaction. Not to mention, has the flu been eradicated? Nope. Nor will COVID at least not from the vaccines. Like here in Georgia, less than 10% have received 2 shots yet cases are plummeting, so now they are saying it's because we had so many cases and these people have the antibodies. None of these numbers add up to where we should be seeing such a drastic drop in cases and hospitalizations.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destal

Gotta love that one, eh? I can hock a loogie on the sidewalk or openly sneeze in the wind and I'm some up-and-coming serial granny killer, but....they gotta practically pull one from Ancient Egypt & whisk the brain to get a legit sample.

Bull and #, someone's logic connections have been severed. A loogie or a used kleenex should be all we need to test, assuming it's anywhere close to as pervasively prolific as claimed. Since neither of the two that would get me stoned by the idiot masses seem to have enough germs to test with, hmm, stinks like a pile of fresh rancid # to me.
edit on 2/20/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
People will be begging for a IV drip bag of vaccine pretty soon. Anyone remember the movie "The Stuff"?

www.imdb.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

www.cbsnews.com... tes/

Thanks for the logic.

LOL, you call this hyped-up drama, but not the years worth of COVID overreaction. Not to mention, has the flu been eradicated? Nope. Nor will COVID at least not from the vaccines. Like here in Georgia, less than 10% have received 2 shots yet cases are plummeting, so now they are saying it's because we had so many cases and these people have the antibodies. None of these numbers add up to where we should be seeing such a drastic drop in cases and hospitalizations.

My mother was a polio victim.

My brother died of Covid.

I choose pro-vaccination.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

www.cbsnews.com... tes/

Thanks for the logic.

Yes, I heard about your brother and I am truly sorry for you and your family's loss. Think I said so in another thread

I'm not anti-vax I'm am anti rushed vaccine on a virus that cases have dropped 77% in the last few weeks, that's not from the vaccines. Nor am I for the restricting the non-vaccinated from travel etc, that Bill Gates has proposed.

This is the point of the OP, Gates doesn't know, the whole scientific community doesn't know they are guessing. Not saying they shouldn't try to get a vaccine either, just to think they found the right combination this quickly, well it's not how this works. Right now the changes are from the natural progression of the virus through a population.

While I do believe the FDA can be overzealous on a lot of codes and regulations most of the time their vaccine protocols make sense.

For example when I searched the VAERS the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System they had a myriad of adverse events including 660 deaths

over 73,000 adverse events on the COVID vaccines in 2 months or so.

edit on 21-2-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Nothing like a good windows update to bugfix virus...

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Destal

Gotta love that one, eh? I can hock a loogie on the sidewalk or openly sneeze in the wind and I'm some up-and-coming serial granny killer, but....they gotta practically pull one from Ancient Egypt & whisk the brain to get a legit sample.

Bull and #, someone's logic connections have been severed. A loogie or a used kleenex should be all we need to test, assuming it's anywhere close to as pervasively prolific as claimed. Since neither of the two that would get me stoned by the idiot masses seem to have enough germs to test with, hmm, stinks like a pile of fresh rancid # to me.

I do love the way ya put things into normal perspective...

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

www.cbsnews.com... tes/

Thanks for the logic.

Yes, I heard about your brother and I am truly sorry for you and your family's loss. Think I said so in another thread

Thank you. Yes, you did.

I am not anti-Bill Gates. I am not anti-wealth. Some wealthy people actually do feel a responsibility and try to make a difference.

Maybe we can first start separating those who are anti-Gates because he has money and they don’t.

Neither Bill or Melinda are stupid people. Do I think they are jumping into something without the knowledge of professional science/scientists behind them? Hell NO!

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
NM
edit on 21-2-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

To everyone who has had the jab. You're truly ignorant.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well, if Bill Gates says it, it must be true.

I gotta ask, what good is a vaccince going to do, if you have to keep taking the damned thing...? Isn't the point of a vaccine to keep one from ever having to worry about it again??

That's the reason I will never again take a flu shot. Did it once, got the flu anyway... This Covid "vaccine" is, seemingly, exactly the same--varients of the virus are out there that the vaccines don't work on.

So, Mr. Gates, you go right ahead and take my three doses for me. Thanks!!! You'll be able to take the fourth and fifth ones too, right??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join