It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third shot may be needed to combat new coronavirus variants, Bill Gates says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Now tell me are we still going to trust this guy? now it's 3 shots? It is really like they are just guessing and as I saw elsewhere 2masks, 3shots it's like they have run out of ideas. History shows, again and again, the folly of man. There are just some viruses that are beyond our capabilities to eradicate right now, and throwing billions at it won't change that fact. There are some theories that overly slowing the spread, it can potentially make it last longer and mutate more much like we are seeing COVID do now. What if that was the plan all along? Likely booster shots every year?

A third shot may be needed to combat new coronavirus variants, Bill Gates says

A third dose of coronavirus vaccine may be needed to prevent serious cases of new variants of the disease, Bill Gates said Tuesday. The billionaire philanthropist's comments come amid the growing concern that current vaccines are less effective against the South African and Brazilian variants.

"The discussion now do we just need to get a super high coverage of the current vaccine or do we need a third dose that's just the same or do we need a modified vaccine?" Gates told "CBS Evening News" anchor and managing editor Norah O'Donnell.

"All five of the companies that have U.S. vaccines are looking at making that modification and adding that in so that people who've already had two shots might need to get a third shot," he said. "I think it's reasonably likely that we will have a tuned vaccine just to make absolutely sure that as these variants hit the U.S. that they're not escaping from vaccine protection."

www.cbsnews.com... tes/

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The Vaxxers are over playing their hand.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There is something sinister behind the constant moving of goal posts. I honestly am in awe as to how far we've come. It'll be interesting to see how far they go. Eventually, the layers of masks will kill our brain cells from lack of oxygen like in the pot tests on monkeys in the 50's.

originally posted by: putnam6
History shows, again and again, the folly of man.

I've always been a fan of BÖC as well!

edit on 20-2-2021 by SoundisVibration because: Still getting used to replying and using quotes

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Bill can have all three of my shots delivered directly to the groin.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Inject them into his skull 3 times, and I still wont take 1.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Other than investing in big pharma, what makes Bill Gates any kind of expert on this topic? Serious question.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
They discovered 2 shots not enough to complete the zombie transformation.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
The page cannot be found

Found it.
CBSN

edit on 2 20 2021 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Other than investing in big pharma, what makes Bill Gates any kind of expert on this topic? Serious question.

Money. Most likely. I'm sure that's also why he's becoming a farmer.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Like i was telling a reprobate i grew up with... the time will come where even your flatulence will be demonized and you will need to insert your Covid Anal Plug or be branded a 'hater of humanity', or someone against the 'greater good'.

I saved him the time and said he can even get the BLM edition so he won't have to skip a beat in virtue signalling.

Covid Anal Plug BLM edition

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
3 MASKS...3 SHOTS...The Left will believe everything their Covidlords tell them.
edit on 20-2-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Now tell me are we still going to trust this guy? now it's 3 shots?
www.cbsnews.com... tes/

We get flu shots every year, so what's the big deal?

It's just going to be one more booster.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The Vaxxers are over playing their hand.

A booster shot, big deal. Outside of the US this kind of thing is normal. You get a flu shot every winter for the new strains.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
3 MASKS...3 SHOTS...The Left will believe everything their Covidlords tell them.

Or ... you just wear a better quality mask. The whole 2 mask think only really applies if you're doing the equivalent of stringing an old T-shirt over your nose. If you're wearing the equivalent of an EN 149 FFP3 mask then you're more than covered.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It doesn't matter WHAT you wear.

Say you're at the grocery...
If you're wearing ANY mask...no matter how many...and you still smell the chicken in the deli...your wife's after shave...or your own fart...you can still get any virus.

Not to mention any virus can enter through your eyes...so you'll need to also wear 2 pair of goggles.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The chicken in the deli, after shave, a fart- they are all actual airborne particles. Covid not so much. The "respiratory droplets" only travel a few feet before gravity drags them to the ground, at least according to the experts.

So, unless you are ridiculously tall and raining droplets down on everyone, what's the purpose of the masks again?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: IAMTAT

The chicken in the deli, after shave, a fart- they are all actual airborne particles. Covid not so much. The "respiratory droplets" only travel a few feet before gravity drags them to the ground,

Droplets can be carried in air currents...and air currents are everywhere we go.
The "experts" are full of it. How much time do any of us spend just standing still in dead air?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Exactly, what we are seeing with Bill Gates is he has enough money that he gets to throw it around, but only if it used in the ways he wants to be used. That's fine on benign projects like housing etc. but when you get into vaccines and medicine it's not such an exact science. We can't nor should we be pushing through vaccines like they are Windows 85 operating systems that will need constant additions and patches and then it still doesn't work as promised.

Hell, I get the lure these scientists must have all of the sudden here's Bill Gates and he can finance any theory I have all I got to do is sell him on it.
edit on 20-2-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What's the problem? The Corona virus is like the flu. It mutates. That's the excuse for the failure of the vaccines. You will just have to go along with the herd and take a yearly RNA altering flu shot.

Bill Gates and his father are reported to be in support of population control eugenics. Just let them pump whatever they think is best into your body.

Come on man!!!!!!!!!

US taxpayer money authorized for infamous Wuhan Virology Lab throughout Biden term

edit on 20-2-2021 by Doctor Smith because: Grammer

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It doesn't matter WHAT you wear.

Say you're at the grocery...
If you're wearing ANY mask...no matter how many...and you still smell the chicken in the deli...your wife's after shave...or your own fart...you can still get any virus.

Not to mention any virus can enter through your eyes...so you'll need to also wear 2 pair of goggles.

And we should also have to get some virus proof diapers as well. The virus has been found in feces. I don't mind staying away from people and being isolated. Just need food and shelter.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join