It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why they are coming for the guns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

A waste of raw materials for a start. LoL

Your Edumakated are you not?

The pen is mightier than the sword, or the gun for that matter.

More guns than people Edumakated, you at least need to appreciate the tenacity of the situation.

What purpose does gun control serve, well mutually assured destruction for one.

Its a M.A.D world eh?

And yet plenty of places get by just fine without the need for guns in everyone's pockets.

Gun control is an attempt to regulate the more nasty firearms and who can wield them imho.
edit on 17-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: sprockets2000
There's only one reason any government wants to disarm the public. They want you defenseless so you can't fight back. In the (very) unlikely event of a revolution, the government may win in the end, but they will have losses too. It's much easier to avoid that if they can get all the guns and/or ammunition ahead of time. Don't kid yourself, the scumbags in DC still fear an armed population no matter how cocky they act. Just look at DC right now.

The one thing DC proves right now is that the Democrats are terrified of the US public and the average everyday citizens they are supposed to be hired to represent.

DC looks like a war zone and Pelosi wants to make it permanent to protect Democrats from the US public who the media tells us adores the Democrats who are perfect and can do no wrong.

Right now in DC and Pelosi wants to make it permanent, armed military with permission to use deadly force patrol the streets. They stop people asking for their papers - oops ID - to make sure it is ok for them to be where they are in DC. There is barbed wire and fences that make the border wall look like a welcome in sign.

It is clear that Democrats are completely terrified
of the US public and the people they represent.
Interesting to say the least for a political party
the media (MSNBC, CNN, NY TImes, etc.)
tells us is full of compassionate,
just, fair, and angelic like politicians.

That said, don't commit violence!
Keep your guns and ammo safely locked up
in a secure place that is difficult to find
(to keep children safe of course).
As long as it is all talk and no action.
If you commit preemptive violence you are making
their case for them to lock up the average
US citizen who voted "incorrectly" and thus
is a danger to the US, according to Democrats.
And they appear to be actively trying to provoke
just this reaction (with their rhetoric)
in order to declare all
Trump voters criminals, terrorists, seditionists
and then to ......
Don't give them the satisfaction, please.

As an aside: once/IF COVID lockdowns ever end
schools should not be allowed to take children
into a militarized war like zone, like DC.

Taking children there on field trips could
traumatize them and make them forever
terrified of the federal government.

That may be Pelosi's point in making
it permanent.

edit on 2/17/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

They won't take our guns. They'll just make gun ownership impracticable.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Excellent post!!

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

“Gun control is an attempt to regulate the more nasty fire arms and who can wield them imho”

All guns are nasty all fire projectiles and a 7mmremmag is a far better long distance rifle than a AR-15 and a 12 gauge is a better close contact weapon with no choke in with 00 buckshot than a 9mm hand gun.

They all do the same thing all are designed to do the same thing.

The only difference is the number of projectiles the weapon can be loaded with.
edit on 17-2-2021 by Brit-Tex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ketsuko

So called "Assault Rifles" don't actually exist.

So again, what purpose does this gun control serve?

Now you're just arguing semantics. Assault rifles very much do exist, the only disagreement is over what counts as one.

No hunter needs a bump stock and an extended magazine, and a grenade launcher is impractical fit home defence.

And the purpose is to seperate civilian firearms that have a practical purpose such as hunting and home defence from rifles designed to emulate military weapons as closely as legally possible.

If you want to feel like you're carrying an m16 then you probably want an assault rifle. So that's your definition of what one is.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Brit-Tex

They do a similar thing, shoot projectiles.

How they do so thought, well that varies in projectile and intensity.

A hammer is a hammer, but jack hammer is not mallet.

There are a multitude of differences, if in doubt attend or view any sort of gun show or shop.

But yes all guns are nasty under certain circumstance and/or in the hands of the wrong sort of people, children or people with mental health issues for instance.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

If they do come for the guns, it wont be over the school shootings like they say. They are really coming for your land, especially if your white.

They also dont want you killing off the criminals crossing the southern border. They need them votes.

Pretty sure I broke my arm but dont have 3k for the doctor and no insurance to pay for it. Them criminals crossing the border will get free healthcare though.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

No, it isn't semantics.

Just because a gun is black and looks like a military rifle does not make it a military rifle. The main difference between the two is that military has a selector switch for single, burst, auto fire while civilian is semi-auto only meaning single shot. The ammo is no different.

While there is certainly a lot of cosplay going on with gun owners, the guns are popular because of their modularity and it is a design that just works for a variety of uses.

It is no different than cars... putting a fart can exhaust and spoiler on a car doesn't make it a race car.

Again, the data does not support your assertion. Most mass shootings and gun crime is done with hand guns. Not rifles.

Banning AR style rifles does absolutely nothing to prevent gun violence.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
I can say that I don't really believe that legally they can come and take OUR guns, but there are many ways (I feel) that they can stop you from using them, such as limiting, or completely making it impossible to get ammo.

Already there. The supply chain has been interrupted internationally. People can't make primers because of the COVID-19 reaction in Italy.

I saw when a lot of the Right said that it would be a mistake if they would go to the Capitol with their guns, and it was being said all over the internet that they would go. It turns out, after the Capitol "thing" nobody did anything, I even read more than a few of the preppers on YouTube backed down and said to NOT go. So, although I believe that I have every right to own and keep a gun, I really don't see that kind of organization to get it all done. Nobody outside of the Armed Forces have what it takes to stop the government.

Another thing too, back when the hurricane in Louisiana hit guns were taken (not many, I don't think) and that was the Police and the National Guard, so, it can happen, and nobody is going to fight against it, probably. (I do know that one story was just a little old lady, but, still)

I dunno. After the January 6th thing, it was obvious the Biden Administration was gonna be installed. Now they control the military. And, the military will kill you when they're ordered to do that. Don't you believe for a second they are NOT conditioned for that already. That said, probably 90% of America knows the election was a farce ... even if 50% are happy just to have someone other than Trump on the throne.

Unfortunately for Uncle Sam, they're gonna lose ... and they know this at the command levels even if the troops haven't figured it out yet. They haven't fought angry Americans. They haven't fought a force that's as well-armed as We The People. Yeah ... they got tanks ... that'll run out of gas. Yeah ... they've got airplanes and drones ... that require airfields to operate from. It has always been the Infantry that holds the ground. There's a s###-ton of Infantry sitting around in their living rooms ... waiting for it ... and getting more POed by the day. Every time Bi-Den signs an EO ... every feint by Pelosi and Schumer and McConnell ... the anger goes up a notch.

All I am saying is that it's easier to talk like a soldier than to act like one and do something. If there was a Civil War, it would not be a straight line war, meaning that it would be ALL OVER the U.S., not the North and the South type situation again. Where would we fight? It'd be small skirmishes at the very least, I'd think.

I do want to say, I would be one of the first to join up IF there was a plan, but I just can't see any of that happening. I am not for overthrowing any government, but I am also not for them taking away ANY of my rights, or your rights.

And this is why they aren't coming for the guns. Until gun owners are ready to give them up voluntarily, they'll have to settle for playing keep away with the ammo.

There is a plan, BTW. Lots of 'em even.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I own guns as a Brit in tex I hunt I plink and I clay shoot.

All guns are guns but some guns are different is that what your saying ?

The only reason the projectiles are fired at different velocities is the direct correlation between barrel thickness and grains of combustible powder.

edit on 17-2-2021 by Brit-Tex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Brit-Tex

What im saying is that you get different types of Guns, some more dangerous than others.

Same way you get a butter knife and you get a combat knife.

I know which one i would use to spread butter and which one i would choose to stick between the third rib of say any would be housebreaker.

Correct tool for the correct job.

Some tools can be dangerous all the same and require licenses and training to operate.

Cant see why guns should be any different in that area, especially in the hands of the public.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brit-Tex

I own guns as a Brit in tex I hunt I plink and I clay shoot.

All guns are guns but some guns are different is that what your saying ?

The only reason the projectiles are fired at different velocities is the direct correlation between barrel thickness and grains of combustible powder.

He thinks the .223 bullet used in ARs are made of unobtanium, fly around corners, and makes the pew pew laser sound...

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think more guns than people is a bad situation for any first world nation to be in.

Well, law enforcement and the military have more guns than people. It wouldn't be unconstitutional to ban them from having guns. Banning guns for the military and law enforcement would cut down on the guns to people ratio.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
He thinks the .223 bullet used in ARs are made of unobtanium, fly around corners, and makes the pew pew laser sound...

Everyone knows .223 doesn't do that because .223 is a sissy ammo, step up to .308 and feel the power.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Nope.

I'm not the one that's fascinated by the things.

What i think is rather plain, its the same as most sane people who reside in nations where there are gun laws and restrictions think, that being "why all the guns America?"

Lasers don't make sound. LoL

Sound is produced by vibrations through air, not by light. A beam of laser light itself does not make any noise.

Pew pew, school for you.

edit on 17-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This administration will take away exactly as many guns as the Obama administration. None.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Are you suggesting a cut to the US military's budget?

Im all for that as well, not for those mad reasons all the same. LoL

Spell it any way you choose VictorVonDoom more guns than people equates to some of us wondering why?

Its not like they will ever manage to take away your guns one way or another any road.

Down that road really would lie a civil war or at least one hell of a mess, but that seem to be just what some people want to see take place.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'm confused. You use the term civil war, but you seem to be talking about a revolution. For clarity...
Revolution = citizens against government.
Civil war = citizen against citizen.

So which is it?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

They want our guns so they can experiment enslave vaccinate
torture sacrifice rape and murder the whole world. The U.S.
is the last country they have to disarm before they can
implement their goal. It doesn't take a genius to see this is
where we're headed. Only an idiot would believe the rulers
of this world would disarm it. Just to live happily ever after
as one globally vaccinated village. Makes far more sense that
the bloodlines in control plan a world populated by only them.
Why else would all this be happening in perfect concurrence to
big tech making such ideas even viable. They just can't start as
long as the American people are still armed.

Anyone who doesn't accept this as the truth. Should just pre
tend it is. That way when you see you aren't just playing make
believe. You might not be waiting in line for some DNA
manipulation, human hybrid, nano tech extermination of God's
children on planet Earth by the satanic psychopath bloodlines
that so obviously hate God and want his creation completely
destroyed.

This why exactly 100% everything we see happening is
happening. We are no longer fighting for our lives. We're
fighting for our souls. No fence sitting will be tolerated.

"You're either with us or you're against us"

This is the only way they will not be successful. All Gods
children rejecting the lies and the fear that has kept us
enslaved and ignorant to who we are since "The Beginning".
Only the truth can save us now. Pretty cool how that works
huh?

Believe it don't believe it I don't give a squat really. But the
truth is the same for everyone alive or dead. Corrupt or
uncorrupted. Intelligent or fool. Nothing matters but what's
in your heart the truth or a lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join