It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African school kids jumping off balcony to avoid vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Boy! They look like their all excited about getting that vaccine!!!! Like winning a ticket to Charlies Chocolate Factory or something. Struggling to get the life saving vaccine. I don't know If this video is true or not. But it's at least a good laugh.

If their is no reason to believe the vaccines unsafe. Why are these kids running???????? Wonder where they get the information? Are they onto something?

edit on 17-2-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Looks more like a panic reaction to a school shooting or fire or some other disaster to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
"unverified".

All I needed to read.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

This video look familiar?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17/2/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
That’s Japan. Godzilla is coming...

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Imagine believing this.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Boy! They look like their all excited about getting that vaccine!!!! Like winning a ticket to Charlies Chocolate Factory or something. Struggling to get the life saving vaccine. I don't know If this video is true or not. But it's at least a good laugh.

If their is no reason to believe the vaccines unsafe. Why are these kids running???????? Wonder where they get the information? Are they onto something?

Miscaptioned video. It's students running from a teargas grenade and has been on line for a while now.

The OP needs to update their critical thinking app, I think they're still on the beta.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Imagine hearing about a highly contagious flu like disease and rushing out to buy up all the toilet roll..

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Imagine hearing about a highly contagious flu like disease and rushing out to buy up all the toilet roll..

It's the massive uptick in gun and ammunition sales that worries me more.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Imagine believing this.

Imagine religiously believing the government as god-like.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

No, no........no more Mr. Gates....

Bad man....he very bad man.....

Run!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Miscaptioned video. It's students running from a teargas grenade and has been on line for a while now.

The OP needs to update their critical thinking app, I think they're still on the beta.

Pretty much all the OP’s threads are like this, I think that machine was meant to run on the beta only.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: surfer_soul

It's the massive uptick in gun and ammunition sales that worries me more.

It happens with every big ‘event’ We had our CCW class scheduled right before everything shut down and our instructor was telling us “Whenever there’s riots or a big national event, the liberals start coming out and buying guns.”. The students for the class after us were starting to arrive and he asked them, jokingly, “So how many of you saw the pandemic coming and bought a gun for the first time?” 3 out of 5 hands go up. “And how many of you are liberals?” 3 hands went up.

It was all in jest, but it still proved his point.

I think what we’re seeing now though is a reaction to that initial reaction; ammo started drying up so people are buying as much of whatever they can at this point. For a while I had a pretty sweet deal at my range because I could just buy ammo when I rented a lane, it was always in stock and the same price as the regular ammo, so I’d buy a few boxes, fire off one box and take the rest home. I went back about 3 weeks ago and they’re charging $50 for a box of 9mm!! F*ck that!!!! Only one box per customer.

I really gotta jump on a bulk order next time something comes up. I know I’ll be paying up the ass, but I didn’t have nearly as much ammo as I thought I did sitting at home.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Imagine believing this.

Imagine religiously believing the government as god-like.

Who does that? And what does that have to do with this hoax thread?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Thread closed for review.

top topics

join