It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a butterfly?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man

You were neither a man or a butterfly. You were a worm that both butterfly and men are before they go their ways in life.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

From what I understand, the said seven gates are just to intricate to really try anything when it comes to someone who is anxious or impetuous about it. It does require a very cool temperament to make anything out of it, an even then some, especially when it comes to circulation.

Regarding some Frued, the problem might actually be the super ego, due to it being representation of ones own self image, and what they would hope or like to be. The I.D basic, basically an more or less an instinctual basis.

When it comes to ego, "it is what it is", or "I am what I am", might be referring to acceptance of the said fact, for better or for worse, rather being indenial about...basically everything. Todays political shows me that much.

Maybe it more or less about a deeper relations between mind, body, an soul, along with outward acceptance. Words probably can never express itm
edit on 17-2-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

No I don't believe it requires a cool temperament. Descartes "I think therefore i am" places the seat of the I AM in the brain. But spiritualist tell that the I AM is not a creation of thinking. That it exists distinct from brain. Thats why many religions focus on prayer and meditation. A trick to all this is realizing that our brains memories are past/future whilst the I AM only exists in the now. So if you feel anxious or impetuous you know you exist in your brain. You need focus more on reality by breathing in the now instead or existing in dreams of mind. A great book on this subject is "Power of NOW" by "Eckhart Tolle".

Everyday meditation helps but real energy comes from deep meditation whereas no bodily sensations can be detected (if you can still detect your breathing its not deep enough). When our mind is still and I AM is empowered (vessel full of light) the very subtle thoughts of the I AM come into our awareness. Those thoughts are not local.

Maybe it more or less about a deeper relations between mind, body, an soul, along with outward acceptance. Words probably can never express itm

Agree 100%.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

True, but it a lot better then an explosive one, but every yin needs it yang I suppose.

I used to go into deep enough meditations at a certain point, even though my earlier ones not so much. At one point, it was like walking on air or bottle floating in the surface of the ocean. Kind of funny looking back at it, an when it ended, lasted for a good several months though.

Lately it just going through the motions, an "reality" for much of it, but i try not to focus on chakras so much, makes me go all ADHD, even though Im not. Light breathing been helping, but I suppose I should eventually get back into it.

Still working out the kinks.
edit on 17-2-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

I find meditating on breath very powerful. I imaging my entire body as a lung and witness my breath entering and exiting. Soon I find my legs turning into concrete, arms, head and lastly my diaphram. Letting go of diaphram carries a lot of fear as it is my last contact with external world. Then zzzzzzzzz I enter a void of emptiness. I just exist in that state for an hour or so just winessing the emptiness. Then when I awaken from meditation my body wants to stretch as it did when I was a child.

I never focus on chakra's. I suspect they will do their own thing when the time is right.

I am getting back into it as well. The problem for me was always finding a time to meditate. My new plan is to wake up 3.30am and meditate for 2 hours a day.
edit on 17-2-2021 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Christ in me does not make me God.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Agree. When one exists in the Fathers will and says I AM. It is the Father that speaks it.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Agree. When one exists in the Fathers will and says I AM. It is the Father that speaks it.

Well said.

^_^

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I luck out sometimes.
edit on 19-2-2021 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Insight is never due to luck glend.
Like a Tolkien wizard. It is where it is supposed to be, when it is supposed to be there.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Insight is never due to luck glend.
Like a Tolkien wizard. It is where it is supposed to be, when it is supposed to be there.

This.

Exactly what he said.

Thank you, it needed be said, and I wouldn't dare.

^_^

top topics

<< 1   >>

join