It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strength in Numbers - Conservative Organizations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I was looking at some organizations that support conservatism and was wondering what opinions or suggestions people had.

A couple I had heard about before caught my attention as I searched, The Heritage Foundation and the John Birch Society. I heard that Pence just joined the Heritage Foundation and that the John Birch Society is full of extreme right "Trump supporter" types. Other than those two major ones, any other popular conservative groups any one has some info on is welcomed.

I'm interested in getting involved, but not with some organization that is too extreme like some neo-Nazi white power deal, something that came up in my searches a lot for some reason. I would like to find something main stream that is not in the cross hairs at the moment.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The 200 iq move? Start your own!

Not sure what state the NRA is in these days as I've never been a member but I remember getting an envelope with big letters "GUN CONFISCATION NOTICE" I laughed like wow we aren't America anymore ok. Inside was an NRA donation/membership request. Good marketing got me to at least open it lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think it should be a large enough organization to make it note worthy as well as being a just right of center conservatism. It should have strength in it's numbers, a good reputation and some influence.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Proud boiz, springs to mind; Or the boogaloo units. Oath keepers perhaps...?

www.cnn.com...
edit on 13-2-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I think it should be a large enough organization to make it note worthy as well as being a just right of center conservatism. It should have strength in it's numbers, a good reputation and some influence.

I think you’re going to have to create your own. I can’t think of any with those criteria. Republicans as a whole have gone off the deep end.

I'm interested in getting involved, but not with some organization that is too extreme like some neo-Nazi white power deal, something that came up in my searches a lot for some reason.

I wonder why. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that every conservative space eventually turns into a Neo-Nazi fan club.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

The NRA. You've gotta hold your nose and walk past Wayne LaPierre. But, the members you'll meet are awesome if you get involved.

Once you start looking into the activities you can involve yourself in locally, you'll be surprised at the numbers of doors you find to other conservative venues.

Cheers,
Snarl

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I think any organization that is already well established must already be corrupt. I DEFINITELY wouldn’t support or join ANY organization that had any known current name, that’s for sure.

edit on 13-2-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Ideally, I'd suggest you remain an individual and human.
The illusory "options" are to be assimilated into the globalist Borg or be branded and smeared as far right, regardless how centrist the aim of any group you may wish to join.
Carry on as you are and if you're asked to join anything, a cheery and polite "No thank you" works for me.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies.

I don't understand the warning the Mod placed here, except that things on this thread could go south fairly quickly I suppose. Personally I won't be triggered by any comments here and find what has been posted so far to be useful.

I get the fact that my interests in possibly joining an established conservative group in order to help the resistance against the forces that endeavor to destroy our Republic can be a touchy subject to some. It's actually interesting that this thread hasn't been flamed into oblivion already.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I get the fact that my interests in possibly joining an established conservative group in order to help the resistance against the forces that endeavor to destroy our Republic can be a touchy subject to some. It's actually interesting that this thread hasn't been flamed into oblivion already.

Oh screw 'em. If the other side of the fence can have their terrorizing little after-school treehouse pet clubs, then you are equally free to choose something far less intrusive, destructive and burn-y.

I'd go re-read the Heritage Foundation's "Ten Conservative Principles", it might be what you're looking for. Might not, too, depends on how strongly you adhere to one thing or another, and how badly you want to hit every bullet point head-on.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Not sure what state the NRA is in these days

The NRA is DS...

Try Gun Owners of America. I'm thinking of joining... and I'm not a 'joiner' of anything...

(post by ronvrooman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Qanon has a fun group on Telegram.

And the Proudboys also at Telegram.

edit on 25-5-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join