It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone goes to heaven

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Oh.. and if anyone if wondering why this thread..
I lost my best friend (dog) back in December.. and I been looking for a deeper meaning ever since.

I lost my best friend (my husband and the father of my two children) and his mother back in September, and my beloved cat Steve on 12 Jan. And those were not the only losses I've experienced in the past year.

I believe that when I die ALL of my beloved pets, people, friends, and family will be there.

edit on 12-2-2021 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I guess a lot of people haven't heard of Universalism or the Unitarian church.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I guess a lot of people haven't heard of Universalism or the Unitarian church.

I have, and heard of and studied many other faith systems as well. The universal truth is that we need to treat others the way we would want to be treated, and that we all graduate eventually to unite with the Divine.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag
That's not what I have read. The only way to heaven is through Jesus Crist. The rest go to hell.

The worst you can get is the Lake of Fire. The Revelation says so. "Hell" is a misnomer, a bad translation, a word and concept from paganism, and fictions churned out by the like of Dante, Milton and Mary K Baxter. Yes - I did my homework.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Exactly

This is what the OP is preaching.

A great blasphemy and apostasy.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟

originally posted by: VeeTNA
All living things are part
-- are fractals --
equally and without prejudice
pieces of the divine.
Forever.

☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA

Oh.. and if anyone if wondering why this thread..
I lost my best friend (dog) back in December.. and I been looking for a deeper meaning ever since.

I believe that when I die ALL of my beloved pets, people, friends, and family will be there.

Sorry for your losses. I know your pain.

If my animals are not there. It certainly won’t be heaven.

When I arrive I’m hoping for a small stampede.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

My deepest condolences for your losses. I'm glad you know it's a very temporary thing.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So Christ is a Liar?

Are you saying Christ is a liar?

He spoke of hell on more than one occasion.

I think it is time you get your facts straight.

a reply to: VeeTNA

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Heaven could never be a true heaven unless we retain our memories of our life on earth.
Meaning if it's real and if it reflects the things that make us happy.
Then it would defiantly be filled with everything we love now.

That's why to me a real heaven is impossible. Unless it's solo.
My heaven may be so disturbing to others that it would stop them from experiencing theirs.
And counting all the people that have been and will be, my heaven messing up someone else's is a guarantee.
Unless we can't interact with other peoples heaven.
But in that scenario I would start to question if the people I love that are in my heaven were real. Or just made by the "whatever made the heaven".

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It is ashame that philosophy has become a part of Christianity. It never was meant to be. All it has done is water down the truth and slipped in blasphemy and lies.

a reply to: scraedtosleep

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Exactly

This is what the OP is preaching.

A great blasphemy and apostasy.

What? Is God's love not great enough for everyone? Aren't we all covered in the blood of Jesus? Did Jesus himself not defeat Satan?

Yall living in the past lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Veetna..... all I hear is silence and crickets. Aren't you going to respond back?

Is Christ a liar?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
God has not changed and never will.

Times come and go, God remains the same.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So Christ is a Liar?

Are you saying Christ is a liar?

He spoke of hell on more than one occasion.

I think it is time you get your facts straight.

My "facts"? There are no "facts" regarding your Christian notion of the afterlife. There are only ideas, suppositions, assumptions, and premises invented by other humans who reinvented the whole thing to suit themselves and to retain control.

I'm saying your 'Christ' was the same as any other advanced soul, an enlightened messenger, a Grand Master. His words were about treating others the way you want to be treated, and about forgiveness and acceptance.

If you don't learn to treat others with empathy, kindness, compassion, and honor (that is, if you act like a jerk) you can expect to suffer from it later in another round of life on earth. Even so, you are still part of the divine. You'll learn that eventually.

Be kind.

(ETA: Jeez it was seven minutes! Simmer down! -- oh sorry, TWENTY FOUR minutes)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

It is ashame that philosophy has become a part of Christianity.

What's more unfortunate (but apparently necessary) is that Christianity is so far behind philosophy and the real knowledge of humankind.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Everyone goes to heaven and meet up with the ones that you love.

I'd rather not. Is there any way I can skip this heaven you speak of and just go do my own thing? Maybe travel the universe and get to know some other species? Maybe haunt some politicians? You know, just mix it up and have some fun. I DO like the library thing though, especially if there is a history section with REAL history instead of the garbage we get taught here.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I'd rather not. Is there any way I can skip this heaven you speak of and just go do my own thing? Maybe travel the universe and get to know some other species? Maybe haunt some politicians? You know, just mix it up and have some fun. I DO like the library thing though, especially if there is a history section with REAL history instead of the garbage we get taught here.

Yep!! There is a way!! I think you're already on the path

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well you're knackered if you're a loner then 😐

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Something I've wondered about is that if a person really believes their body is a temple and are supposed to let Jesus work through them then why do they treat their bodies so terribly, and why aren't they letting Jesus work through them?

Why not work to make earth more like heaven instead of a hellhole? Where's the compassion?

It seems most people I know who identify as Christian are confused, repressed people who are selfish and use the excuse of heaven in the afterlife as an excuse not to do anything to make life here better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join