It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk and Tic Tac

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I don't like to post things with little substance but I thought this was worth a look.

In this clip of Joe Rogan interviewing Elon Musk the Tic Tac craft is mentioned.

To me it seems like Elon knows what it is. He even bluffs and asks "Is there footage of it?" ... kind of pleading ignorance. But it's the most famous aerial phenomena of the last decade, he is bound to know about it.

I get the distinct impression Musk knows what Tic Tac is and is covering up. I'd throw a guess out there and say he maybe funds the bloody thing! He knows it's terrestrial technology and doesn't want to get involved in the conversation. He's edgey.

What do you think?

edit on 11-2-2021 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I personally think that tic tacs are ours and that their top speed is most likely insanely fast and that its kinetic energy on impact would be impressive.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

If it is terrestrial then it's Russian.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Considering the aerobatics and impossible physics defying flight characteristics these "Tic Tac" type vehicles seem to have performed, one has to ponder why all the kerfuffle then, with Mr Musk's SpaceX launch vehicles?

Or even the need for steerable reusable rockets.

I don't think Musk understands how they function and more than NASA does.

edit on 11-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
I personally think that tic tacs are ours and that their top speed is most likely insanely fast and that its kinetic energy on impact would be impressive.

Yes, that's what I'm saying. They're terrestrial. But I don't think impact is a problem. Soon as they come close to matter they halt.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Considering the aerobatics and impossible physics defying flight characteristics these "Tic Tac" type vehicles seem to have performed, one has to ponder why all the kerfuffle then, with Mr Musk's SpaceX launch vehicles?

Or even the need for steerable reusable rockets.

I don't think Musk understands how they function and more than NASA does.

There's more money in governemnt tech than shipping the public to Mars. If Musk knows about TT then it isn't going to be out in the open and used for his Space X tech, such amazing tech must remain hidden. You could even go so far as to say Space X steerable rockets are a cloak.

The need for steerable rockets is to distract people like you

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I don't know how Elon could have missed the the whole tic tac thing in the news.

He's a little elusive when the topic is mentioned. Maybe he knows someone who knows someone.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Could be but im thinking impact is the whole point if I am right and it is a new weapon system. reply to: and14263

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Good point. I see what you are saying. Possibly a waste of good tech to use as a kinetic missle and maybe wouldn't make as much of a mess as a good old bomb. But good point.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

And yet your the one who seems rather paranoid and hell bent on believing Musk's in on this alleged "government" tech. LoL

Whilst attempting to pioneer reusable, somewhat conventional, rocket technologies. LoL

People like me?

Do you mean people who can spell government? x

As to shipping the public to Mars. LoL

I hope they like living underground.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

You have ZERO evidence of that.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oops sorry man. Just yanking your chain.

BTW if YOU'RE going to pull me up on spelling... check YOUR own back yard.

I'm going to carry on being paranoid now (paranoid = asking ge uine questions about a humans reaction on film).

God i love humans

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

It is what it is and14263.

Through i tend to imagine companies and/or nations, that are willing to waste 100s of billions of dollars, never mind the time, associated resources, and other expenditures, would be rather hard to maintain.

As to Humans, well love is a very Human construct.

Nature nor physics entertains such delusion, hence our predicament until someone comes up with a way of launching payloads in to low earth orbit via love.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
He's a little elusive when the topic is mentioned. Maybe he knows someone who knows someone.

Or he's being fed information from some high-ranking military person he trusts, however that information is bogus. I often feel the same way about Stan Friedman. It could be on purpose (disinformation) or perhaps the military person is just gullible and really believes third-hand scuttlebutt somebody else told him. Being a military guy doesn't make you immune to crazy theories. There is a fair amount of evidence out there that a lot of military types think UFOs are literally demons just like those in the Bible. What are we (or Musk) supposed to do in a situation like that?

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
He could definitely have "bought" the answer by now. I don't think he knows. Although, he may have seemed a bit cagey and elusive in the Rogan interview, he answered most other questions unrelated to the tic-tac in a similar fashion. The interview seemed unscripted and unrehearsed. In fact, if anything, I'd say Mr. Musk was rather ill-prepared for what he or his team could've anticipated coming from Rogan. He was shooting from the hip and just casually chatting from the top of his head. His body language was indicative of his manner in impromptu settings. A bit fidgety perhaps.

My vote: He doesn't know.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

I don't know how Elon could have missed the the whole tic tac thing in the news.

I would find it hard to believe that someone attempting to get to Mars and has surrounded themself with some of the most informed professionals in their field, but didn't know? Doesn't it seem logical that he'd have consulted with all forms of aerospace administrations and security protocols long before he ever launched his first test rockets. He must have built contacts (conjecture all mine). And he staunchly stands (even today) that he doesn't think were being visited, so that leaves what else in the weird genre department? Probably terrestrial or maybe some other form of (Whatever).

There's a supposed patent by the NAVY for a saucer like airship, and (supposedly also changing the fabric of realty) U.S. Navy controls inventions that claim to change "fabric of reality". So even if none of the above were true, do you think that the Military would test their invention out and then gauge the reaction? How useful would that information be to the Military?

Yeau I think he, Bigelow, Bezos (and a few others) have a bit more than a civilian 'briefing' before they ventured into Space. So yeau the TicTac wasn't much of a stir, because he probably had a idea long before the public heard that it was terrestrial (again, conjecture all mine). I think what folks are calling dodgy and such might be a tad off... I think it's more a sarcastic response.

I'm running a 101 fever so if this didn't make any sense at all, I'll wait till I'm well and healthy to regret it... LOL
Johnny

edit on 2/11/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: ...even more typos.. ARGH.. I really am sick..

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

And everyone else has zero evidence of where or who it came from.

So that makes my opinion as valid as anyone elses.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I dont think a guy who is still spitting fire out of a tube is funding any tic tacs......

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

And everyone else has zero evidence of where or who it came from.

So that makes my opinion as valid as anyone elses.

There are good explanations that involve video parallax, which is a film/video effect as seen in the example below of aerial video of the Christ Statue in Rio.

Video parallax results when a moving camera zooms into, and locks onto, a foreground object (such as the head of the statue in the video below) with a background farther behind it. This creates a false sensation that the foreground object is moving quickly against the background, when in reality the object might be moving more slowly than it appears to be, or even not moving at all.

In the tic tac video, the moving camera on the plane was zoomed into the object in question with a parallax motion of the sea and sky in the far background. Add the gimbal movement of the camera and the changes from one camera type to the next, and that explains much of what was seen in the Pentagon videos.

Example of film/video parallax (most prevalent between the :15 to :30 mark):

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Nice find. Wish we could see his response without the camera panning to Joe. Elon definitely looks shifty when asked the question about tic tacs. He seems annoyed / put off by it.

Need the full clip and a body language expert.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join