It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Navy controls inventions that claim to change "fabric of reality"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Among Dr. Pais's patents are designs, approved in 2018, for an aerospace-underwater craft of incredible speed and maneuverability. This cone-shaped vehicle can potentially fly as well anywhere it may be, whether air, water or space, without leaving any heat signatures. It can achieve so by being able to create a quantum vacuum around itself with a very dense polarized energy field. This vacuum would allow it to repel any molecule the craft comes in contact with, no matter the medium. Manipulating "quantum field fluctuations in the local vacuum energy state," would help reduce the craft's inertia. The polarized vacuum would dramatically reduce any elemental resistance and lead to "extreme speeds," claims the paper.

Big Think

I haven’t done the background research into Dr Pais, but if he is legit, this could mean some huge changes to our species as a whole.

I really want to call him a egocentric quack, but it seems that his credentials may be bonafide.

Does anyone have anything else on this guy, as the technology seems downright fantastic.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Go to bed; if you aren’t trolling....... cool.

But in this reality; who are the Avengers, also when do I get my powers?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ah! More my speed! Thank you. Interesting OP

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Hmmmm

If this was real, the patents would be classified no?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Soooooo? basically an ancient Vimana/Merkabah/Fiery Chariot, stolen ancient technology being patented in order to try to control it instead of allowing humanity to have the legacy of ancient technology long suppressed that actually already belongs to all as a heritage technology.
airpowerasia.com...

If the TRUTH ever came out I suspect there would be a lot of law suits all around the world especially in nations were remains may have been spirited away from.

Cone shaped, check that is one type.

Fly's under water and in the air, Check that is another type and there may have been types that could also fly through solid material using a form of quantum tunnelling technology.

Of course our more rational members will deny and point out that most that we know of Vimanas is from a very dubious source, channelled but that was still late 1800's early 1900's so?, still way ahead of it.

Also UFO believers will point out story's of UFO supposedly from inner earth kingdom's (Ancient D.U.M.B perhaps) that could fly through solid rock using a vacuum plasma tube they would project ahead of themselves.

Of course this scientist could simply be working on those same ideas and his patent COULD be genuinely home grown but based on account's and observations of UFO rather than rumoured retrieval of downed and also of ancient craft remains.

But sorry this is a conspiracy site so I am calling foul, they are sitting on technology probably BOTH ancient former advanced human - or near humans once native to the earth - and also downed alien (or are they humans or near humans that just got OFF the earth or went underground?.)

OR I could be watching just a tad bit too much science fiction, hooked on star wars and star trek etc (and now I feel like a Cornish pasty - yes I know it's a bit early but Klingons - not those awful and crap Discovery fake Klingon's but proper pasty squashing head butting Cornish pasty forehead next generation Klingons).
regmedia.co.uk...
www.china-expats.com...

edit on 7-2-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Pretty interesting, energetically...I kind of lean towards Pais' detractors for the present.

This is the 1st I heard of him, but quantum vacuum generation for vehicle mobility...pretty cool

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

This sounds like they (him her they them) are trying to patent something they have no clue what they are looking at and therefore won't know what they are trying to explain in the patent but yet wants to explain like they DO know in order to get the jump in the patent OR they (him her they them) are trying to patent something they have no clue what they are looking at and therefore won't know what they are trying to explain in the patent but yet wants to explain like they DO know in order to get the jump in the patent....

This has already been covered on ATS. Use the search function.

Have a good day!

By the way good try though.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I think you raise some significant points

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I wondered about this as well. But I don’t know the answer.

originally posted by: infolurker

Hmmmm

If this was real, the patents would be classified no?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Go to bed; if you aren’t trolling....... cool.

But in this reality; who are the Avengers, also when do I get my powers?

Hulk smash puny human scientists!

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Sorry I went right off topic with this comment so am removing it.

edit on 7-2-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
Just looked the guy up on WIKI, he have patented some incredible things..

And to some he might sound like crazy.. but how does that explain his CV
Pais left the NAWCAD in June 2019 and moved to the US Navy's Strategic Systems Programs organization. He transferred to the U.S. Air Force in 2021

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
well great, now we can get hit by a quantum vacuum and not even see who was driving ..

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
www.thedrive.com...

Navy "UFO Patent" Documents Talk Of "Spacetime Modification Weapon," Detail Experimental Testing

Each one of Dr. Pais's inventions is stated to be enabled through what he himself described to The War Zone as "the Pais Effect," a theoretical physics concept that is claimed to be enabled through the “controlled motion of electrically charged matter (from solid to plasma) via accelerated spin and/or accelerated vibration under rapid (yet smooth) acceleration-deceleration-acceleration transients.” This effect, the inventor claims, can lead to incredibly powerful electromagnetic energy fields that can “engineer the fabric of our reality at the most fundamental level” leading to incredible revolutions in power and propulsion, quantum communications, energy production, and even weaponry.

One of the most bizarre documents in these releases, a slide deck marked For Official Use Only (FOUO), describes how Pais’ Plasma Compression Fusion Device patent could be used to design a terrifying-sounding new form of weapon known as a “Spacetime Modification Weapon:” Under uniquely defined conditions, the Plasma Compression Fusion Device can lead to development of a Spacetime Modification Weapon (SMW- a weapon that can make the Hydrogen bomb seem more like a firecracker, in comparison). Extremely high energy levels can be achieved with this invention, under pulsed ultrahigh current (I) / ultrahigh magnetic flux density (B) conditions (Z-pinch with a Fusion twist).

ETA: Gave HunkaHunka a star and flag for this one. You got some props from me buddy. Good work.
edit on 7-2-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
It sounds like business as usual, new invention, weaponize it. Or make believe your enemy believes it.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
If this is possible, then allowing it’s publication probably means it’s been around for awhile and all major parties are aware of its existence. The Tic-Tac ?

Alternatively, it could a be Star Wars-esque psy-op to fool other players into believing that we have this tech. Spreading confusion is a well used tactic.

The tic tac could be a genuine ufo/foreign power sighting that inspired this patent as a psy-op to meet the fears that the Chinese already have this - throw some doubt their way before they go invading anywhere thinking they have an upper hand. Or the tic tac itself could be part of a long-con psy-op and this patent is the latest play.

But, if real then the very fact that this info has been ‘aloud out’ surely means it already exists on both sides... is my highly unqualified guess.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Just because something is patented doesn't mean it exists.

Its estimated 17% of US Patents are, what is known as, Prophetic Patents.

BBN Times

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I think the guy is legit-but his patents seem...far out.
I read about him a while back when he claimed to have designed an "inertial mass reduction device."
Which is supposedly a craft which can manipulate its own mass(and reduce it)to sort of cheat the laws of physics,allowing the craft to behave in a way very similar to the "tic tac" UFO.

Was the "tic tac" incident a test of his patents I wonder?

there was talk of some suits arriving in a helicopter who took away all the data collected during the tic tac incident...maybe they were from Dr.Pais lab?

His wikipedia page mentions the "inertial mass reduction" patent,and there is a diagram.

en.wikipedia.org...

If the inertial mass reduction thing is real-that is something which could leapfrog humans into a true sci fi interplanetary species,never mind solving our energy crisis,so I am hoping its real.
But I have doubts.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I wonder if his first creation is tic-tac shaped???

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Perhaps not but I'm sure anything resulting from the patents would be.

The War Zone continues to dig into the bizarre U.S. Navy patents authored by enigmatic inventor Dr. Salvatore Pais and the seemingly unusual circumstances of their approval by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). As part of our investigation, we recently obtained a tranche of internal emails from Naval Air Systems Command, or NAVAIR, which appear to have been sent between Pais and personnel in different NAVAIR offices. While the Navy's exotic energy production patents remain as mysterious as ever, these emails add to the backstory surrounding the inventions of Salvatore Pais and suggest that the patents went through a more rigorous internal evaluation process than was previously known. The emails also seem to indicate that the research program that emanated from the patents did in fact result in an experimental demonstration of some sort.

Each of the Navy inventions are credited to one Dr. Salvatore Cezar Pais, who, at the time the patent applications were submitted, was an aerospace engineer at NAVAIR's Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) in Patuxent (Pax) River, Maryland. Every one of Pais' recent inventions depends on what the inventor calls “the Pais Effect,” described in numerous publications by the inventor as the “controlled motion of electrically charged matter (from solid to plasma) via accelerated spin and/or accelerated vibration under rapid (yet smooth) acceleration-deceleration-acceleration transients.”

As long as “the Pais Effect” is less smoke and mirrors than "the Hutchison Effect " and isn't reliant on Dr Pais to replicate it perhaps the patants could be of some interest , otherwise we've been here before.

Despite the fact that leadership at NAVAIR went to bat for the patents in appeals with the USPTO, the patents and their underlying concepts have largely been scoffed at by subject matter experts due to the lack of experimental evidence provided for them and their seeming similarity to controversial and highly theoretical concepts such as mass reduction or quantum vacuum engineering. Nevertheless, The War Zone obtained a statement from Dr. Pais in a series of email correspondences in which the inventor claimed his work will be proven correct "one fine day."
www.thedrive.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join