It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The (New Normal) War On Domestic Terror

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It'll look like satire ... until it's all too real.

Authored mostly satirically by CJ Hopkins via The Consent Factory

If you enjoyed the Global War on Terror, you’re going to love the new War on Domestic Terror! It’s just like the original Global War on Terror, except that this time the “Terrorists” are all “Domestic Violent Extremists” (“DVEs”), “Homegrown Violent Extremists” (“HVEs”), “Violent Conspiracy-Theorist Extremists” (“VCTEs”), “Violent Reality Denialist Extremists” (VRDEs”), “Insurrectionary Micro-Aggressionist Extremists” (“IMAEs”), “People Who Make Liberals Feel Uncomfortable” (“PWMLFUs”), and anyone else the Department of Homeland Security wants to label an “extremist” and slap a ridiculous acronym on.

According to a “National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin” issued by the DHS on January 27, these DCEs, HVEs, VCTEs, VRDEs, IMAEs, and PWMLFUs are “ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority” and other “perceived grievances fueled by false narratives.” They are believed to be “motivated by a range of issues, including anger over Covid-19 restrictions, the 2020 election results, police use of force,” and other dangerous “false narratives” (e.g., the existence of the “deep state,” “herd immunity,” “biological sex,” “God,” and so on).

“Inspired by foreign terrorist groups” and “emboldened by the breach of the US Capitol Building,” this diabolical network of “domestic terrorists” is “plotting attacks against government facilities,” “threatening violence against critical infrastructure” and actively “citing misinformation and conspiracy theories about Covid-19.” For all we know, they might be huddled in the “Wolf’s Lair” at Mar-a-Lago right now, plotting a devastating terrorist attack with those WMDs we never found in Iraq, or generating population-adjusted death-rate charts going back 20 years, or posting pictures of “extremist frogs” on the Internet.

We've all seen the perma-fence (why does my autocorrect keep spelling perma- as permanent?) and we've all seen the troops (who don't go away) standing armed-watch between us and the political elites.
I'm the kind of guy who believes what he sees. I guess because no one is even remotely aghast anymore ... this IS the new normal. Fuggin pathetic, ain't it?

HR-127 is coming ...

Something else to remembering context:

'See Something, Say Something Online Act' Punishes Big Tech for Not SnitchingA new bill revitalizes the war on terror's favorite slogan in service of forcing tech companies to turn over more user data to the government. The "See Something, Say Something Online Act," introduced by Sen. Joe Manchin (D–W.Va.) and co-sponsored by Sen. John Cornyn (R–Texas), is the latest attack on the federal communications law known as Section 230 as well as freedom of speech and online privacy.

The legislation says any interactive computer service provider—that means social media giants, small blogs, podcast hosting services, app stores, consumer review platforms, independent political forums, crowdfunding and Patreon-style sites, dating apps, newsletter services, and much more—will lose Section 230 protections if they fail to report any known user activity that might be deemed "suspicious."

"Suspicious" content is defined as any post, private message, comment, tag, transaction, or "any other user-generated content or transmission" that government officials later determine "commits, facilitates, incites, promotes, or otherwise assists the commission of a major crime." Major crimes are defined as anything involving violence, domestic, or international terrorism, or a "serious drug offense."

For each suspicious post, services must submit a Suspicious Transmission Activity Report (STAR) within 30 days, providing the user's name, location, and other identifying information, as well as any relevant metadata.
Yep. Your phone is gonna tell John Law exactly where to go to pick you up.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The war on terror as seen by the political party in charge of the entire government and their supporters/voters.

The new normal and the fundamental change Biden supporters all voted for.

edit on 2/9/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
Guess I'm not ...
... totally guilty.

Yet.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Here's what it looks like when conservative "domestic terrorists" !STORM! the House Chamber. They chat with the officers, take a few selfies, and say a prayer.
OH THE HUMANITY!!!

GAB

Sorry, no luck finding this clip on YouTube or any other MSM platform - I wonder why?
edit on 2 9 2021 by underpass61 because: added

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Don't you mean...The War on the American People??

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

That's their main goal right now... At first people were shocked by the election, the blatant avoidance, the fence, the armed troops. The longer the left continues to keep it all in place and do the same thing, the more complacent people grow until it's too late, much like the frog in the pot of water eventually coming to a slow boil and killing the frog.

The biggest thing here is DO NOT get complacent and never walk out of your door unprepared. All the conspiracies, etc., never overlook them or take them with a grain of salt. Not anymore.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The Lotus Eaters podcast reported an instance in Scotland where a bloke was picked up and charged for a crime...not sure the name of the statute...but all he did was tweet a disparaging remark about a 100 year old that had passed...a politician or veteran, can't recall.
Coming to the USA

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is the direction we've been headed in the whole time since 9/11! I'm surprised you didn't notice this sooner... like when Bush Jr. was president. It is the natural consequences of his actions here.
edit on 09amTue, 09 Feb 2021 10:13:48 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
And people still can not make the connection that America is a dictatorship under the present regime, still anybody have seen the constitution lately? I think is now hidden like the Flu.

edit on 9-2-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
This is the direction we've been headed in the whole time since 9/11! I'm surprised you didn't notice this sooner... like when Bush Jr. was president. It is the natural consequences of his actions here.

More like since the end of WWII and that POS Eisenhower. But, it goes back farther still if you just follow the money. Anyone can be bought and sold. It's just not done in a back office somewhere anymore.

The spurs dug in deep for the Korean War, deeper still for Vietnam, Tricky Dick, Ron "Bodine" Reagan & Bush Sr. ... it's been a total sh!t sandwich ever since.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Got to keep the private prison money cow afloat somehow

ATS Modern Slavery
In a world where the Corporation America can't compete on a global free market due to wages, you need to cut costs.
So you criminalise a new segment of society to turn labour cost into a ++revenue.
It's nothing personal, the dollar is just more important than you.
You thought it's about politics? ...cute.
These plebs get really invested when you give them a 'team' complete with outfits, flags and a catchy slogan. MAGA! Winning. Q.
Enjoy your life in prison

Seems unrelated, adds historical perspective:

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I've posted before on where the "line" was for a lot of people. Most seem to think that the line is still to come, to my mind the line was October 26th 2001. I was a bit younger at the time and didn't notice or really care, however there are those who are older than I am that should have noticed, and didn't. All in the name of fighting terrorism...

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

How about The war on any body that doesn't blindly follow/agree with this administration?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Nah, just over half of the American people. The rest have already been brain-washed and subdued.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Got to keep the private prison money cow afloat somehow

ATS Modern Slavery
In a world where the Corporation America can't compete on a global free market due to wages, you need to cut costs.
So you criminalise a new segment of society to turn labour cost into a ++revenue.
It's nothing personal, the dollar is just more important than you.
You thought it's about politics? ...cute.
These plebs get really invested when you give them a 'team' complete with outfits, flags and a catchy slogan. MAGA! Winning. Q.
Enjoy your life in prison

Seems unrelated, adds historical perspective:

Now that would not surprise me at all.

The prison industry complex, USA’s largest employer.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Thanks for this one Snarl.

I've given this DHS deal a quick glance and never really read it, I figured it was just more of the glorious new party line. But having actually read it in your thread, I have found a lot of important information in regard to my flag word list. Plus I'm going to start using acronyms more now. I've been into them since Desert Storm, and with texting and the media and all, why not? As a matter of fact, I'm going to string a bunch together in sentences ASAP (see that?).
edit on 9-2-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I'm hoping my " Socially Conditioning Unified Media" will catch on soon.

S+F for Snarl.

edit on 922021 by Tulpa because: Punctuation

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'm not sure how to post Google amp.

But a 67 year old, just shot up an Allina clinic for denying him pain medication.

Buffalo, MN.

News outlets picked it up pretty quick, even lies of improvised explosives. Gov. Tim Walz even said explosives.

No explosives were found.

But already the call of white supremacist fascists have been thrown out.

They knew this guy caused trouble since 2003.

I'm tired of Minnesota being used as the starting point for agendas.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
I'm not sure how to post Google amp.

But a 67 year old, just shot up an Allina clinic for denying him pain medication.

Buffalo, MN.

News outlets picked it up pretty quick, even lies of improvised explosives. Gov. Tim Walz even said explosives.

No explosives were found.

But already the call of white supremacist fascists have been thrown out.

They knew this guy caused trouble since 2003.

I'm tired of Minnesota being used as the starting point for agendas.
Those non-explosives that weren’t found were placed the night before yo

top topics

<<   2 >>

join