It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Rejects Virus Lab Theory, Saying Animals Likely Source

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Blaming it on animals does not disprove the possibility that such animals were exposed to the pathogen in clinical trials and then disposed of improperly

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
WHO does not say that it was a natural thing, only that the source was unlikely the Wuhan lab. It does not say it was created naturally in what I read in three articles. That is a protection tactic used by scientists to make you believe something other than is true. From early on I have mentioned that this could have been created in a lab anywhere and dragged there by another scientist who visited the lab and the fishmarket. This could have even hitchhiked on a package sent by another lab somewhere, there were some earlier similar disease incidents than China near other labs. One in France and possibly one in Italy. Nobody was aware of this virus before the Chinese identified it, it could have been circulating for months in some areas, no tests nor no knowledge of it could have shielded it from detection. Somehow it would have had to get to China if it did originate elsewhere, and the fact that there was a lab close by does not limit it to actually be created in that lab with international travel between labs and also stuff being mailed all over the world. The fact it first erupted in that area and that this virus would have been hard to create in nature, means it is feasible this kind of science was instigational in creating this virus.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The perfect report 😎

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

If the NWO had said that they believed that the virus was released from a lab, would you have believed them?

If no, then what's the point of the OP?

If yes, then what's the point of the OP?
it doesn’t

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
So the BSL-4 lab in Wuhan is back up and running!

Yay! WHO doesn’t love a well-doctored report?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
WHO is in the pocket of the Chinese Communist Party, so of course they said this.

Lest we forget the WHO also parroted the CCP claims the virus was unlikely to spread overseas so countries didn’t restrict travel. Look how that turned out.

That sounds great on paper, except the WHO is an exceedingly liberal and exceedingly pro western group. Saying that they are in the pockets of the Chinese is like saying that the ACLU is in the pockets of the Republican party. Or maybe even that the Democrats are in the pocket of the Tea Party.

China has been nothing but a pain in the rear end for the WHO because it's a closed state that does things its own way, and because the flow of information in China is so bad that Beijing had little idea of what was going on in Wuhan. Nobody said anything because nobody wanted to take the blame for it.

Based on past outbreaks in China, nobody could have anticipated how Covid spread. China has had outbreaks of SARS and they barely spread at all.

If you want to blame somebody, then blame the people in bog cities like New York who refused to isolate and acted as a big incubator for this thing.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Ohanka
WHO is in the pocket of the Chinese Communist Party, so of course they said this.

Lest we forget the WHO also parroted the CCP claims the virus was unlikely to spread overseas so countries didn’t restrict travel. Look how that turned out.

That sounds great on paper, except the WHO is an exceedingly liberal and exceedingly pro western group. Saying that they are in the pockets of the Chinese is like saying that the ACLU is in the pockets of the Republican party. Or maybe even that the Democrats are in the pocket of the Tea Party.

China has been nothing but a pain in the rear end for the WHO because it's a closed state that does things its own way, and because the flow of information in China is so bad that Beijing had little idea of what was going on in Wuhan. Nobody said anything because nobody wanted to take the blame for it.

Based on past outbreaks in China, nobody could have anticipated how Covid spread. China has had outbreaks of SARS and they barely spread at all.

If you want to blame somebody, then blame the people in bog cities like New York who refused to isolate and acted as a big incubator for this thing.
Whatever ya gotta tell yourself to make this make sense to you I guess...

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Blaming it on animals does not disprove the possibility that such animals were exposed to the pathogen in clinical trials and then disposed of improperly

That sounds plausible, but the evidence is that there were multiple outbreaks in the region, and that the Wuhan wet market was merely the one that was discovered first.

Since it wasn't ground zero, in order the lab would have needed to have improperly disposed of multiple animals in multiple sites, which seems extremely unlikely.

The odds are that this virus began outside of Wuhan and then was then imported into it. So unless that dumped animal remains miles away rather than simply putting them in the incinerator, which would have been a lot less effort, this virus has nothing to do with the lab.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: TzarChasm

That sounds plausible, but the evidence is that there were multiple outbreaks in the region, and that the Wuhan wet market was merely the one that was discovered first.

Since it wasn't ground zero, in order the lab would have needed to have improperly disposed of multiple animals in multiple sites, which seems extremely unlikely.

The odds are that this virus began outside of Wuhan and then was then imported into it. So unless that dumped animal remains miles away rather than simply putting them in the incinerator, which would have been a lot less effort, this virus has nothing to do with the lab.
Whatever ya gotta tell yourself to make this makes sense to you I guess

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

No proof go poof 🎃

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

again, No proof go poof 🎃

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

WHO is up to their necks in Chinas butt hole, yeah I trust the WHO with my life, they have been filling their pockets with the china money for years.

Now we know why scientist from China that try to talk are found dead, yes we most trust fake news, is the new normal.

Never bite the hand that feed you,

China’s WHO contributions have grown by 52% since 2014 to approximately $86 million. This is largely due to China’s increase in assessed contributions which are based on a country’s economic development and population. However, China has also slightly increased voluntary contributions from $8.7 million in 2014 to approximately $10.2 million in 2019. While this pales in comparison to the United States’ 2018-19 contribution of $893 million, China’s growing contributions come as its influence across the UN is rising just as U.S. leadership is declining. Going forward, China might appear to be a more reliable partner for organizations dependent on members’ financial support like the WHO.

www.cfr.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Covid has been around for a long time, as a cold virus, but the virulence of the virus now, its what is not natural, China was working on covid and Sars in that lab, this is already been established.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The workers at the Wuhan lab have stolen lab animals and sold them at the wet market before. Animals that were supposed to be incinerated weren't because a poor worker needed some money.

If Wuhan wasn't ground zero, as you claim, can you provide a link? I can't find anything about outbreaks that aren't linked back to Wuhan.

If the Level 4 biolab in Wuhan could be 1oo% ruled out, we are left with an animal. How would an animal start an outbreak in multiple locations in the region?

The simple logic is that it started at the Wuhan lab. Chinese scientist making this claim in December 2019 should be heavy evidence. Did the WHO even look at that? There weren't any whistleblowers during SARS swine flu or Ebola outbreaks.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Some claim it was from bats, if the bats were from the lab that is something I can not verified, but it makes sense that labs animals would have been taken and sold in open market.

Also, scientists that got infected in the lab also interacted with the people in the region before knowing that they were infected with a deadly virus, as I remember Li Wenliang a young doctor working at the lab was the first to warn about a virus he was a carrier and died no long after from the virus itself, the chinesse government try to cover up.

edit on 9-2-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
I believe the virus was engineered at the lab, the base sequence was from the mine workers who got sick collecting guano from a cave in earlier 2000s. Somehow it got out of the lab.

The problem with my hypothesis is that it's too convenient to be 100% true. If they would have said an engineered virus is spreading it would have been a hard truth for the world to take, but the reaction to the virus would have been much more unified.

They had to make it look natural so the Wuhan lab can continue with its work (research so dangerous it's banned in U.S.). The secrets behind the virus won't be questioned if it's natural. Secrets like why even do this research, who is funding, results from their work, is this a weapon or humanitarian endeavor, etc.

One thing I'll never believe is the leaders of this situation have world health as the main focus of their motivations.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Follow the money train, who are the biggest donors and financing china new technological innovations, is a reason why pharmaceuticals pay money to get research from china, because china do not follow any safety rules at all when it comes on what they do in their labs, nobody knows what they are doing at all or how they do it. Or how many people they kill doing their research.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It doesn't matter. At this point, no one believes them.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Apparently the state controlled news in china is blaming america for covid

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I wonder what His Residency thinks about all this chatter about his idiocy, dementia, and CCP ties. Maybe he knows hence this farce of a 'Republic' with a wall and soldiers around it's 'ruler' # my life hence my new thread. No one knows what to do apparently.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join