It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
World Economic Forum Promotes 'Smart Mask' that Sends 'Alerts' if You Don't Wear It

The powerful elites of the World Economic Forum (WEF) are promoting a new "smart mask" that connects to the user's smartphone and sends "alerts" if they "forget to put it on."

WEF is hailing the invention as "the mask of the future."

In a video posted to the WEF’s official Twitter account on Wednesday, the globalist group, whose chairman, Klaus Schwab, is the man behind "The Great Reset," boasts that their new "smart face mask" can track every breath its wearer takes.

source

video

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

common cold

Your immune system's "memory" T cells keep track of the viruses they have seen before. This immune cell memory gives the cells a headstart in recognizing and fighting off repeat invaders.

Confronted by a sales associate today at the grocer's, went well.
They told me to cover my nose with my mask I told them I am exempt.
Asked me why I wear it then, I replied am tired of getting harassed.
"Harassed" huff and puff walk away, two witnesses saw it and heard me say corona is scientific term for common cold.

I expect the witnesses will have me in their thoughts and or conversations in the meantime....
How they process the information is out of my reach.😐

old neon article

Jan. 6 was the fake we were to be expecting in 2018, but didn't occur til 2020?

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If I decided to check out what ATS was all about a few days ago because I saw they had a Q forum, Im pretty sure I wouldn't have lasted long enough to get to this page to comment. I would have thought the code of ATS "To Deny Ignorance" had to be a joke. How could it possibly be serious if all I had read was basically pages and pages of two 7 year olds having a, "Im right, no Im right" circle j for the majority of said pages.

Can you children please take it to PMs now and battle this out there if it is really that important to you? I can ignore a few pages, but this has just reached embarrassing heights now.

I know for me it is clear where you both stand or sit, and Im sure it is as well for the other members reading this forum. Neither of you are going to "Win" this. How about striving for being the "Better Person" now and just letting it go. Im old and dizzy from the figure 8 redundancy.

A Old Lady asking kindly,
Thank you

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
President Trump delivered a closed-door speech to donors this evening (Sat 4.10.2021).

The transcript was supposedly leaked to the Associated Press in advance.

Some excerpts: thehill.com...

Good point Trump makes about Biden not delivering a State of the Union address. Our non-elected new President has nothing to say that can excite Americans. Just like when he was running for President, LOL.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

This Nuclear Reactor Just Made Fusion Viable by 2030. Seriously.

What is TAE doing differently than the industry’s perhaps higher-profile projects, like the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER)? TAE’s tech, which is called advanced beam-driven field-reversed configuration (FRC), uses non-radioactive hydrogen-boron to generate plasma in a carefully contained area. The tech can also work for hydrogen isotope fuels like deuterium-tritium, TAE says. The particle-accelerating beam heats the molecules to plasma status, then the field-reversed configuration keeps it all together.

Still, TAE is confident about the 2030 time frame because of the proliferation of tools and knowledge in recent years. “These tools include expanded scientific knowledge about plasma behavior, artificial intelligence, machine learning, faster electronics, magnets, improved diagnostics, shorter latency feedback loops, materials science, vacuum technology, power electronics—the list goes on,” the company says. “TAE expects this timeframe to be by the end of the decade.”

Unlimited power on Earth & Space?

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
If I decided to check out what ATS was all about a few days ago because I saw they had a Q forum, Im pretty sure I wouldn't have lasted long enough to get to this page to comment. I would have thought the code of ATS "To Deny Ignorance" had to be a joke. How could it possibly be serious if all I had read was basically pages and pages of two 7 year olds having a, "Im right, no Im right" circle j for the majority of said pages.

Can you children please take it to PMs now and battle this out there if it is really that important to you? I can ignore a few pages, but this has just reached embarrassing heights now.

I know for me it is clear where you both stand or sit, and Im sure it is as well for the other members reading this forum. Neither of you are going to "Win" this. How about striving for being the "Better Person" now and just letting it go. Im old and dizzy from the figure 8 redundancy.

A Old Lady asking kindly,
Thank you

Thank you -

That was much nicer than my attempt earlier. lol

Back to Q--Saw THIS on Rumble an interesting map break down from Majic Eyes Only >

Thank You folks for sharing

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

A Gentle Reminder....

Please read This:

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!! Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.

Use the Private Message system for private chatting.
AND QUIT the BICKERING, back and forth crap!!!!!!!!!!

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

An Update I Should Not Need To Post...PLEASE READ

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.
Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Sat Apr 10 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
A couple of Storm Rider tweets that I think important to decode... this post deals with the tweet - the next will decode SRs reply to one of the replies to this! I think the reply is MORE important - but the tweet is also KEY!

Tweet; Apr 10 2021 21:40:07 delta = 00 01:42:36

DOD LAW OF WAR MANUAL
[KEYS]
Q POST #1103= 11.3
#1104=11.4
#1108=11.8
11.13 11.18 11.20 11.21 11.23
+In order for Military to take CONTROL. Biden had to win and 45 had to step aside/
_MIL.OPs Already happening
DC is not a STATE AND FOREIGN OCCUPIED
***RIDETHESTORM t.co...

1) TYPO
a) Period after control should be a comma or semi-colon. (No idea what that means!)

2) Meaning of +s and _s?
I think:
+s = FUTURE
_ = PAST (Paving slabs are the foundation that has already been laid down!

3) Chaldean gematria
CAPS = 315
Equivalents in Jewish gematria:
Spiritual War,
Day of Wrath

Equivalents in Simple gematria:
You have more than you know,
Great red dragon death from the sky,
Youre manifesting right now

ALL = 649
Equivalents in Jewish gematria:
And they are armed with other powers,
Wonder woman nineteen eighty four
The theory is to conjure angels through the gregorian timeline
Take your tyranny away

Equivalents in Simple gematria:
See the final stages of activating the one forty four crystal grid
Fear does not help us does not protect us does not take care of us
A currency of precious metals is necessary to maintain liberty

3) Usual decodes link to posts: 80, 142, 291, 315, 649, 932, 2140, 4007, 4236

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148019575 📁
Nov 4 2017 23:44:18 (EST)
We need to get organized.
Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen.
Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.
Snow White.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Q

I think the CAPS on each line may give section or page numbers from Law of War manual:
23, 20, 12 123, 83 23 123, 191 223, 1923, 2323.

#142 How did Soros replace family ‘y’? Who is family ‘y’? Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families. What happened during WWII? Was Hitler a puppet? Who was his handler? What was the purpose? What was the real purpose of the war? What age was GS? What is the Soros family history? What has occurred since the fall of N Germany? Who is A. Merkel? What is A. Merkel’s family history? Follow the bloodline. ...

#291 Pictures of HRC (Could she be Soros' daughter?)

#315 Timestamp US Military against POTUS' recent Tweet - US Military. How many clues must we provide? As the World Turns.

#649 ! Q

#932 The creation of the internet and ‘connecting’ platforms is bringing about their downfall. Failure to control. MSM is dead. #internetbillofrights

#2140 ZERO delta: ANONS CATCH IT ALL! [2] devices used. [1] Carrier. Pushed [exactly] at same time. [0:10 sec variance] Device lag or feeder site delay. Request fulfilled.

#4007 WSatx tweet (Now deleted)

#4236 Tweet by antlive73_am (Now deleted): Panic?
(SR names Antartcica as "Ant" so this could mean Live action in Antarctica in morning?)

edit on 10-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I miss the LARPy LARP days of entertaining the idea that top secret forces were using specially selected anonymous folks on the internet to help save the world.

true story though it’s a nice place to visit (the land of a thousand interconnected conspiracies) but I
Really just don’t wanna live there ... I mean at least not yet. I might retire there. But first I got kids to raise. 🍺 😂

Serious observation... if you ever decide to stop chasing the white rabbit... and go your own way...
he’ll begin chasing you 🤪 🐇 never fails

It’s been 2 years since I started posting in here! I used to see a storm coming .... lol
But these days I see a Rainbow and what I used to perceive as a “storm” is just a little light drizzle ... not even a need for an umbrella.... only witches melt anyway 😉

There’s great power in perspective.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE of Storm Rider's tweet reply to a reply to previous decode; Apr 10 2021 22:01:41, delta = 00 00:02:36

@CarmenCiccone4 @Dutchwoman15
Last q post....date is important

1) The last Q post is #4953 from Dec 8th 2020 but that is NOT the date SR means!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 54e39d No.11953143 📁
Dec 8 2020 17:05:50 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

If you click on the YOUTUBE link you will see in its blurb that it was released on November 4th, 2020:

We're Not Gonna Take It
1,761,616 views •Nov 4, 2020

Nov 4th = 11.4 marker = John Podesta arrest
Nov 4th = 11.4 section from Law of War
Nov 4th = 11.4 = April 11th = TODAY
2020 = 20/20 vision = See clearly!

2) Usual decodes link to posts: 13, 16, 22, 62, 141, 180, 236, 2201

#13 Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

#16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. ...

#22 Who controls the NG? Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US? Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines? Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize? What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly? Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

#62 Highly recommend someone take all my crumbs and put into a massive dump (a single shot). This will be considered the biggest 'inside' 'approved' dump in American history. They are beginning to understand as Podesta's attorney was just notified. All my dumps are being recorded but again it doesn't matter. Alice & Wonderland. WHERE IS BO TODAY?!?!?
(Podesta attorney being informed would be expected 11.4 (April 11th - see #34)

#141 Rogue operators are here. Failed to shut down site. Protected. This will only get worse. Archive and coordinate. Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture. The picture will open the eyes of the world. We can't do it without you. God bless you all.
(Note 141 is an anagram of 11.4)

#180 What US President was nicknamed "Eagle" by the USSS? FlyEaglesFly
(May be referring to US Fighters going into action?)

#236 Focus on Hussein. Revelations coming very very soon. HUMA - SA - Hussein. HLR (first). Civil rights attorney. 13th District - Sen. DNC. Hussein v HRC v McCain. Why is this relevant?

#2201 PANIC IN DC. [RR] req meeting #2 w/ POTUS DECLINED.

edit on 10-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wow, mega huge collection I had no idea. Thanks for the link. That's a fantastic map!

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

I've been checking 2 or 3 times @ day to see what Jack Posobiec posts to his Twitter account on the Chauvin-Floyd murder trial. You're right about him doing a good job following the important developments.

This week, the developments seem to favor the Defense, like this one: twitter.com...

He is and the case is catastrophic. Sadly I sort of hope the Jury was rigged to convict on a lesser charge, otherwise Joe will have to publicly let people fry every city because peaceful protests.

Jack also has a funny, but very successful campaign going for pillow guy with a discount code.

Hi Jack.

It's sad how the low-IQ "community leaders" like BLM and Sharpton demanded Chauvin be charged with Murder, instead of accidental manslaughter.

In their stupidity, these "leaders" had no clue that obtaining a Murder conviction is far more difficult than a manslaughter conviction.

They may very well have completely understood that. I don’t think these people are stupid. They are skilled at what they are doing. Their message is unsophisticated to appeal to the primal level in people. We just have to look at what they are doing rather than the words they are using to do it.

It is important to get over the idea that when these “leaders” speak they actually mean what they say. It's BS. They don't care if their words have true merit. Words are just a tool by which they criticize, sow hatred and division, and inflame the passions of the people who really are stupid.

It’s the same as when many politicians talk about the Constitution, laws, fairness, justice, unity, racism, or the welfare of the country. They don’t respect the institutions involved. They don’t really want to constructively address any of these issues in the real world. But talking about them is the means by which they manipulate people to further their true agendas.

I would liken it to the pharmaceutical companies. Are they stupid because they don't cure any illnesses? They aren't in business to provide solutions. They are in business to profit off the existence of a problem.

Maybe Louis Farrakhan isn't liked by typical "community leaders", because he really means what he says...brutal as it may be. i.e. "Do not let yourself be injected with an experimental vaccine!"

new topics

top topics

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join