It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Hello kwakakev

Timing is everything

GhostEzra has a new Telegram account and I believe he posted some of your coms to CYM from last year

GhostEzra_CYM.Corp Telegram

I din't see this posted in your CYM Thread

Can you confirm/elaborate ?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Deep Capture PByrne part 6

TL;DR there is no plan, no one is coming to save us, we are in a precarious position with Dems controlling media narrative/House/Senate/Pres, and this was probably a Chinese psyop.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Nice brackets MAP brewtiger!

OK if I add to the Spreadsheet?

Also, just wondering these could be used as a "route map" to read posts in a certain order? E.g. using first occurrences:

[A] - 128,
[B] - 4329,
[C] - 128,
[D] - 150

Or perhaps to build a string: 1284329128150 = ABHDCBIABHAE0

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, re StormRider's latest typos:

1) 'Steak' instead of 'Street' gives AKRET = anagrams:

TAKER
ARK ET

2) 'Britian' instead of 'Britain' gives AI or IA

3) The tweet was at 08:07:20 Est

Britian/France Mil.
Last 52 hours. /// It's only optics,,
MSM WILL USE SCARE TACTICS push agenda of coming WAR in the next 12 weeks// DS RUNS to create Wars for confusion.
_We also use British/France in these hours to Run MUNITIONS_/// Agendas are a two way steak/
WWG1WA t.co...

Therefore 10/02/21 08:07:20 + 52 hours = Friday 12/02/21 at 12:00 EST

edit on 10-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: carewemust

Hi Care, sorry if I am still being thick..... that was a summary by the Dems/Left.
So this is a 'hearing' to decide whether he will be impeached yes?

Rainbows
Jane

They voted YEA and the trial begins today Angel.

What's startling is that the Senate voted to impeach any private official who used to hold high-ranking public office. While Democrats are in charge of Congress, who else could be hauled in for an impeachment hearing?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

"These people are stupid", yet they are apparently smarter than those who have (supposedly) been attempting to take them down for 4 years. Maybe we should stick with "These people are evil", and leave it there.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The US had its deadliest week of avalanches in more than a 100 years when 15 people were killed last week.
Jan. 30 to Feb. 6 was the worst since 1910, according to the Colorado Avalanche Information Center.

It included avalanches in Utah, Colorado, Montana, California, Alaska and New Hampshire.

D5?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
At this point I feel confident we are watching a scripted movie with actors on both sides. There shouldn’t be anybody left who doesn’t know this is a movie. So that leaves us with a few questions; what message is the movie telling us (and/or the world). That should give us an indication of how long it will last and how it will end. We’re literally watching one of those dramatic re-enactments like they do on those real-life murder shows.

Trump will be convicted. That will lead to the first arrest that will shock the world.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Trump will be convicted. That will lead to the first arrest that will shock the world.

The news media are using their fake polls again. This time showing a majority of Americans wanting President Trump convicted and barred from running again. Monday an ABC poll. Yesterday a CBS poll. Both polls consist of only 500 respondents, but that's not stated when the percentages are shown on the news broadcasts.
edit on 2/10/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Somehow I doubt that Trump will be arrested. I've seen this floated a few places now and I'm highly skeptical. If anything I could see a situation possibly where they try to issue an arrest warrant and that prompts the military to step in and shut it all down. We cannot allow a situation where they start holding Monty Python Spanish Inquisition style hearings to arrest political opponents. If that happens, this country is lost.

Not only that, but the evidence continues to mount that the Capitol "insurrection" Trump supposedly ginned up had actually been planned months in advance. I think instead of Trump being arrested it's more likely they dump massive evidence of all this stuff during the impeachment trial leading to the arrests of our "bad guys."

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Uhm that would be interesting turn of events. In that event who was Q referring too when he kept saying these people are stupid? Who has been winning so far?

and who and what was he referring to when he kept saying nothing can stop what is coming? What has been coming so far?

I doubt any arrest comes from all this since that is not their style. Their style is put them through the ringer on public display until they submit and become property of the deepstate by blackmail. putting them in jail makes them less valuable as an asset.

However , as I said many times in the past with Q: People should proceed with caution on who they follow or think is on their side.

The enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend but its also possible that the enemy of your enemy might be your enemy in disguise.

Interesting that with all the bans on social media , killing net neutrality, and demonetizing of sites that that they haven't shutdown the Q posts and sites.
edit on 51228America/ChicagoWed, 10 Feb 2021 10:51:18 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Caled

The news media are using their fake polls again. This time showing a majority of Americans wanting President Trump convicted and barred from running again. Monday an ABC poll. Yesterday a CBS poll. Both polls consist of only 500 respondents, but that's not stated when the percentages are shown on the news broadcasts.

From 2002 - Still true Today - I understand this maybe stating the Obvious - But whats Obvious to some is a new revelation to those waking from the Fog of War ....

Polls: When Measuring Is Manipulating

In the process, opinions are narrowed into a few pre-fabricated slots. The result is likely to be mental constriction in the guise of illumination.

“Opinion-polling as practiced in the United States … presents itself as a means of registering opinions and expressing choices,” media critic Herbert Schiller noted three decades ago. His assessment of polling remains cogent today:

It is a choice-restricting mechanism. Because ordinary polls reduce, and sometimes eliminate entirely, the … true spectrum of possible options, the possibilities and preferences they express are better viewed as “guided” choices.

Mainstream polls are so much a part of the media wallpaper that we’re apt to miss how arbitrarily they limit people’s sense of wider possibilities. And we may forget that those who pay the pollsters commonly influence the scope of ideas and attitudes deemed worthy of consideration.

In his book The Mind Managers, Schiller pointed out:

Those who dominate governmental decision-making and private economic activity are the main supports of the pollsters. The vital needs of these groups determine, intentionally or not, the parameters within which polls are formulated.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Look at Q's last post, number #4953 at operationq.pub... .

The video is now removed from YouTube.

Does anyone recall what the video was about. Just curious.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Cavv, with reference to Storm Rider's latest tweet British/French action, I've just noticed this odd plane flight off the UK north sea coast with handle of QID89 US plane monitoring British Oil rigs in North Sea? It appears to have taken off from RAF Mildenhall - isn't that where US Air Force has nukes based?:

Bigger

There's another one with handle "QID31"!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

edit on 2102021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I can still access the video in #4953 from the UK!

The video is "We're Not Gonna Take It!" and it is available on Rumble at:

rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This is getting a bit Spoopy re Storm Rider's last tweet and my finding a QID89 US plane circling British North Sea Oil/Gas fields!

Britian/France Mil.
Last 52 hours. /// It's only optics,,
MSM WILL USE SCARE TACTICS push agenda of coming WAR in the next 12 weeks// DS RUNS to create Wars for confusion.
_We also use British/France in these hours to Run MUNITIONS_/// Agendas are a two way steak/
WWG1WA t.co...

The CAPS only gematria of the tweet gives 765, and 48 for "RemoveDupes":

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 276796 No.382161 📁
Feb 15 2018 01:08:41 (EST)
Watch the water.
Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Feb 10th.

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147640127 📁
Nov 2 2017 12:44:30 (EST)
What is Q Clearance?
What hint does that explicitly refer to?
DOE?

Who would have the goods on U1?
Does stating 'Q' refer that person works in DOE?
No.
Does it refer that someone dropping such information has the highest level of security within all departments?
Why is this relevant?

(May 2010) BO "Russia should be viewed as a friendly partner under Section 123 the Atomic Energy Act of 1954" after agreeing to a new nuclear weapons reduction deal and helping US w/ Iran.
Who is the enemy?
What is being continually stated by all D's?
Russia is what?
What did the Russia reset really provide?
Clearance/pathway to complete the U1 deal?
Why is the Canadian PM so important?
They never thought they were going to lose.
The calm before the storm.

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Feb 10th.

The "Department of Energy" reference links to the North Sea Oil & Gas fields!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It appears to have taken off from RAF Mildenhall - isn't that where US Air Force has nukes based?:

Rel, I've no idea where any nukes are

A KC-135 is a flying petrol station, so it is probably aloft either to refuel other aircraft while airborne; or, as flight and training time for the crew.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Cavv, since there were no other visible planes around the tanker, I guess that indicates fighters providing cover for the oil fields, with transponders off.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Looks like Actor Joe has signed 52 EO's, with congress not putting up any legislation for him to sign, including that stimulus he/they promised. Hmmm. Civics 101.

Something that I've pondered. DJT said OFTEN "they spied on my campaign, WE, caught them all."

"Caught Them"

Who is "we?"

"We" isn't the DOJ as folks had assumed, that seems obvious as something something fox henhouse.

He said this often, over 4 years, without hesitation, with utter confidence, with complete conviction. "We caught them ALL." He never said "we are catching them" or we are "looking for them" or even "we think they might have..." It was always IIRC, "have."

In the interview with DS granny Leslie Stahl she said "there is no evidence you were spied on" - of course there is a ton of open source testimony and documentation to show this, but he said nothing in retort. He didn't say "the DOJ has it, I've seen it" he let it hang.

Who is "We."

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join