It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Dunns killer was US spy operating illegally in the UK.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: bastion

Has anyone considered this was a hit and not an accident? Could a Harry Dunn have been more than an innocent motorcyclist? No? Let’s just take things at face value then.

More often than not, the simplest answer is correct, not everything is a conspiracy, other than the conspiracy to have this woman not be accountable.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Don't think she meant to kill him, so manslaughter not murder.

What sentence would she get? Probably 7-8 years, out in 2-3. Our justice system isn't exactly known for its harshness.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981
Don't think she meant to kill him, so manslaughter not murder.

What sentence would she get? Probably 7-8 years, out in 2-3. Our justice system isn't exactly known for its harshness.

Actually that is compared to USA. Happens alot someone is killed because someone exits ramp the wrong way or goes down a road on the interstate in the wrong direction. You wouldnt go to jail unless you were drunk or the police can prove it was intentional. I know when i was in florida i would see one about every two weeks. Some old guy got confused and went down the wrong road. Usually they just revoke their licence. Even in the case of injury or death they never wet to jail thats why if you lived in florida and you saw some old person driving you kept away from them as much as possible. They have insurance and dont care if they kill you as long as they get to where they want to go.

<< 1   >>

join