It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Spikes the Football on the Election Rigging

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Where is HunkaHunka when you got something that ACTUALLY needs explaining....

Hello? You out their mascot for the seething Left?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Watching that video gave me a great sense of unease and, not just because of the propaganda being regurgitated.

He looks extremely unwell first of all.

His eyes seem almost non human lol. His brows look as if they are weighing down on his eye cavities. Almost making it look difficult to keep the eyelids open. I understand aging and gravity are at play but, something seemed really off with his blinking and overall appearance in that general area.
Maybe it’s just me🤷‍♀️

The repetitious darting of his tongue over his lips was distracting too..it gave me an even more sense of unease.

Maybe it’s due to the virus and a lack of people to cater to his preparation for media appearances??? I don’t know.

I do know that that man and that video gave me a very creep vibe

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's obvious that the left thinks it's time for us to ̶h̶e̶e̶l̶ .

I mean heal.

Kneel.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's obvious that the left thinks it's time for us to ̶h̶e̶e̶l̶ .

I mean heal.

Kneel.
Someone is gonna get bit....

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

They know it's about to come down on them...Trying to get out a new, modified, narrative before the sh!t hits the fan.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
47% of the American electorate believe that their was substantial election fraud.

You have a left leaning rag trying to rationalize the Steal.

You have hyper partisan leftist who've no desire to understand the reality that our election was compromised by domestic state actors and will rebuke any convo saying otherwise.
There point isn't to have a valid discussion on these issues and find middle ground, rather, to perpetuate the ignorance.

These things go DEEP, so deep that the founding premise of "Proof" is no longer really valid when the very system designed just for that is compromised by hyper partisan individuals in key positions soley to object and stall based upon "feelings".

The 2020 election was literally rigged and stolen by a new form of election fraud, highly sophisticated agaisnt aging systems all based out of the US.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
All I can say is, if they are willing to admit this much, imagine what they are not admitting to.

edit on 2/5/2021 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Let John Kerry explain what this "shadow cabal" is working to impose on you.

Reminds me of an alien using a corpse.

Or a corpse being utilized by an alien.
edit on 2/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Add Time's bombshell revelations, to Michael Lindell's PROOF the Presidential election was stolen (source: michaeljlindell.com... ), to Joe Biden admitting twice that he was going to win due to fraud.

Those 3 items together should compel the DOJ or SCOTUS or Congress to open a serious investigation. It won't last long because thousands of pages of affidavits and evidence already exist.

We can probably forget about the Biden DOJ or the Democrat Congress looking into the evidence. SCOTUS? I don't know. They didn't take an oath to do what's best for America and the American people, did they?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
This was a cooperative effort. Nothing will ever be done. Get ready for the "Great Reset" next.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: carewemust
This was a cooperative effort. Nothing will ever be done. Get ready for the "Great Reset" next.

Yep.

Revelation here we come.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

He can only explain why his windows are super clean and the bad taste in his mouth.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Whenever someone says they are doing something to “protect democracy” you know they are lying.

Well, since we are NOT a democracy, it is all fun with words to them. Do you think it is any accident that the democratic party (and friends) have been harping that "democracy" label fallacy so that it becomes ingrained into the brainwashed ignorant that voting for the democrats is voting for democracy? IMHO.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Democrats learned how to engineer a win in an election.

And their being constrained in the laws they want to create, for all us peons to have to follow, by the fear of pissing off too many prospective voters has gone right out the window. What their constituents want no longer matters to them. Why should it? IMHO.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Because it’s unethical and plain unacceptable, pelosi, her cronies and sheeples are limited, America has a wrath to unleash! a reply to: Sookiechacha

edit on 6-2-2021 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Cole ignore that chump, we both know that guy is just a peon, sheep, bandwagon zombie. a reply to: ColeYounger

edit on 6-2-2021 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Where is HunkaHunka when you got something that ACTUALLY needs explaining....

Hello? You out their mascot for the seething Left?

HonkHonk is sillyolme 2.0

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
A discussion on BlazeTV.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
changing election law by bypassing the legislature in 24 states most notable in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin (just declare yourself detained because of covid says the wisconsin secretary of state and just send us a paper with your vote in crayon we don't care.), Georgia Nevada and Arizona were ALL ILLEGAL. They went around the legislature and their own constitution.
edit on 6-2-2021 by JosefGT3 because: (no reason given)

Just blows me away the hypocrisy of these people. THEN they are SO PROUD of subverting the whole system by suppressing news (hunter bidet story) outright censoring free speech. Facebook alone censored Trump 1800 times Bidet?ZERO IF you can't see the bias you're not ignorant you're blind.
These communists are sick.
I admit I am a patriot (served for 30 years enlisted and then as a scientist after college in the NAVY) but I would be scared to death if we had a Republican president, Republican Congress and Republican Senate and they were doing the same thing the left is doing now. I would speak up BIGTIME about the dangerousness of censorship.
These commies are so stupid they can't see the exact same parallel in what happened in Nazi Germany in 1933. And they call US Nazis!
Seriously who in their right mind think men should dress like girls and run in girls track meets??!! WHERE are the feminists that were so loud you couldn't hear yourself in 2000? What happened to Title 9? that was supposed to protect womens sports?
So our enemy in China is doing everything to promote masculinity and we are asking that our children can take hormone shots without parental consent to grow boobs.
Its like the left has no shame and is just trying to start some kind of conflict.
Yesterday some woman bozo on MS'___' was saying we should use drone strikes against domestic terrorists and she wasn't talking about radical islamists she was talking about conservatives. Now the SecDef wants to clean out the "ENEMY within" the DOD. He too wasn't talking about radicals but Trump supporters in the military. If he is literal, then our defense forces couldnt take Iceland with a bunch of progressive soldiers wearing dresses and make up.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
" Recruited armies of poll workers. " Illegal behavior pointed out. Any other questions?

a reply to: Sookiechacha

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join