It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Spikes the Football on the Election Rigging

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Half the state changes were done in violation of the law.

Half? Wow, that's a lot. According to which courts? Which courts declared state laws violated the states' contitutions?

edit on 5-2-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

So they circumvented the system to save the . . . system?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm pretty sure they saved their system, not the system you and I think of.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

They needed to ensure their 'democracy' was protected. Nancy Pelosi talked about weapons in her quiver. Of course you and I know thats just code for 'we are going to cheat or burn the MFer down if we don't win'

The 2020 US election was rigged, Biden is an imposter POTUS.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

A cabal of multinational companies, media corporations and the private sector using a massive campaign to manipulate the public to achieve the results they wanted in the election is actually saving democracy...

You can thank the Supreme Court and "Citizen's United" for that. Remember, Democrats were against that ruling.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'm pretty sure they saved their system, not the system you and I think of.

Nah. It's the same system that got Trump elected in 2016.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well, its an information war.

The Monolith controls nearly all information channels and sources of influence. "Facts dont care about your feelings" has been getting a lot of traction recently, but "feelings dont care about facts" either. And we have an entire apparatus designed explicitly to exploit emotions.

Their goals now are to continue keeping the "normies" inline by DoublePlusGood-ing the Narrative, and provoking anyone who dissents from the Monolith.

Id say the latter is the primary objective, by far, but they both work towards the same end. Its a bit impressive how bold some of it is though. At the very least, I would think they have a very high degree of confidence in their control of information, rather than desperation. I would also assume they have confidence in the force they are able to apply should portions of the population respond to the provocation "traditonally."

As long as people continue to cheer on the seeds of manipulation, or get increasingly mindlessly angry.. "Losing" to the Monolith is little more than a formality.

The goal is absolute control of all resources (people and information are resources too). This is mostly accomplished through technology that is inevitable and already in existence. Meaning, as long as most either accept or reject their paradigm without actually designing & deploying alternatives that arent corporate-political or susceptible to exploitation, it all works in the Monolith's favor.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Illegal? How so?

States changing their election laws just prior to the election to unconstitutional laws. Among many others

What?! At gun point? Evil Dems came in and ordered state officials to change their laws? And, those unconstitutional allegations were, in fact, ruled constitutional by their state Supreme Courts.

Not ruled constitutional. Not heard by courts due to technicalities. Bid difference.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It was a vast and ruthless conspiracy and an elaborate plan, but they would never stuff the ballot boxes or hack an election. Democracy.

🙄

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

They needed to ensure their 'democracy' was protected. Nancy Pelosi talked about weapons in her quiver. Of course you and I know thats just code for 'we are going to cheat or burn the MFer down if we don't win'

She outright stated that nothing was off the table - "One way or another" Trump was going!

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Do you mean to tell me that everyone here saying that there was no election fraud, no laws broken and that it was a fair election are wrong?

Nah, no way, couldn’t be.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
We didnt rig the election we just made sure that
Orange Vader didnt win.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

So, Russia supposedly posting some facebook ads deserves a massive investigation for election interference...

A cabal of multinational companies, media corporations and the private sector using a massive campaign to manipulate the public to achieve the results they wanted in the election is actually saving democracy...

Huh...ok...gotcha...sure...

There actually ARE people on this very site who believe a Russian posting a meme is the reason President Trump won in 2016

They’re pretty thick people

And those very same people hold the fascist dEmocrat party in high regard.

It seems that cNn can ONLY manipulate the very easily manipulated

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Adding to that, the always glib, superficial responses to threads. It's as if they're being coached.

They're not actually being coached by anyone, of course. It's just that they're puking out the same shallow tripe they're reading in the Daily Kos and watching on CNN.

Never any substance at all.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So the rich and the powerful formed a cabal to make certain Trump lost and did whatever they had to do to insure Trump lost.

Sounds to me just what Biden supporters and Democratic Party voters wanted, and voted for. To allow the rich and powerful to take the reins of the Democratic Party to insure that Trump lost. Yep, just what the Democratic Party voters and Biden supporters voted for.

Time magazine is a left leaning publication, so it has to be worse than the gentle way they are describing the manipulation and cabal of behind the scenes rich and powerful making certain the election outcome is what they want.

But this is what every single Democratic voter wanted this year and voted for, so we must accept it and do as they wish, submit to their will.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There’s a big difference between influenced and rigging.

I’m just gonna leave one word: GERRYMANDERING

link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
We didnt rig the election we just made sure that
Orange Vader didnt win.

Yep exactly what you voted for to happen, do whatever it takes and let the rich and powerful form a cabal to insure that Joi Bai Dun won, who is so senile that the cabal can control his every word and move.

Yep, just what Democratic voters wanted and voted for, congrats you got it - the Party now owes the uber rich and uber powerful, or should I say is owned by the uber rich and powerful. Time magazine spelled it out quite clearly.

Congrats for getting just what you voted for.

link   
Whenever someone says they are doing something to “protect democracy” you know they are lying.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Half the state changes were done in violation of the law.

Half? Wow, that's a lot. According to which courts? Which courts declared state laws violated the states' contitutions?

NONE

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Half the state changes were done in violation of the law. The changes were not done by the state legislatures which is constitutionally how it is to be done.

Break a few state laws to make sure Orange man lost.

That is exactly what Democratic Party voters demanded, voted for and got.

Seems Time magazine spelled that out clearly.

Who cares, breaking a few election laws, now being in the pocket of a rich and powerful cabal to get rid of Orange man.

Just what the average Biden supporter and Democratic Party voter actually voted for and wanted. Well, they got it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join