It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all of these body bags going?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This guy filming must really be dumb or he's just trolling. Anybody and I mean anybody working in that environment can find out within 5 minutes where any packet, parcel or load is going. They don't just load pallets on trucks and drive off.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I remember when they were talking about body bags and coffin liners a few years back. Before I watched the video, I really thought it was the same video from back then. It wasn't.

So it got me to thinking and I tripped up on this video. I wonder if it has anything to do with the problem the funeral homes are having in LA.

Since Florida is now the poster State for the most COVID deaths right now, I am sure this will be a problem here, and I am sure a lot of other places, if not now, then soon enough.

Funeral homes are not like most businesses. There isn't one on each corner. I have a family member in New York that owns one, and he said things are insane. He did a video much like this one back around April, but it was only on Facebook, and it was mainly to answer some of the questions that folk were having, back then when we had just gotten hit with the lock downs and nobody was saying anything that made sense.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: HumberWarrior

There weren't any extra deaths though. The deaths from flu disappeared and was replaced by COVID deaths. They even equaled out. Almost as if the flu was rebranded as Covid for a big money grab.

Must have been a really bad flu season

Stop spreading hillbilly folk tales.

Its not a folk tale, educate yourself.

I work as a nurse in the Covid unit here in Washington state, I can tell you for a fact that were not marking flu numbers here. Its the first time ever in my many years as a nurse that this has happened. AND as a matter of fact not everyone here in the unit has tested positive for Covid, we have heart patients , we have pnumonia patients and many many others. Theyre just considered "probable" cases.

Trust me there are many more nurses out there like me who want to know WTF is going on , but were being stonewalled by the Doctors over-seeing the units and the higherups on the board, I have had 2 friends outright fired and another furloughed for asking too many questions.

its not a conspiracy when its fact

Might want to get your facts straight before you start popping off and insulting people, it makes you look a fool
edit on 31-1-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I would think they would have to have shipping labels on them.....why didn't he look? I don't know any shippers that just come in and take pallets of stuff without having a shipping label on the goods and being signed for.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
This guy filming must really be dumb or he's just trolling. Anybody and I mean anybody working in that environment can find out within 5 minutes where any packet, parcel or load is going. They don't just load pallets on trucks and drive off.

My thoughts as well. Sure, he's freaking out, but it may be the case that either:

1. He has no valid reason to freak out and is misunderstanding what's going on,
2. He knows what's going on and is just trolling, or
3. There really is a reason for him to be freaking out.

The point is that just because some dude in a video is freaking out about body bags, that doesn't mean that we should all be freaking out about body bags. Don't blindly believe a dude on the internet, me included, without at least using a little logic and deductive reason (and hopefully more if possible) on the claim being made.

edit on 2/1/2021 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This would sure be an interesting report to be able to look through to see where they think the global cadaver bag market will go through 2025, worldwide. Also has it broken down to military as well.

Could be a way to see if they know something it coming and preparing for it. Whether is is war or whatever, surely the military would order stuff like this in advance.

source
edit on 2/1/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join