It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all of these body bags going?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
In this video, you have a guy working in a warehouse that is shipping out Hundreds of thousands, of body bags! You can hear him say that some one said that there are over 180 palates, but clearly, there could be a thousand. From 10 seconds to 20 seconds, I estimated that one row is 3 pallets wide and there are 5 rows. Each row appeared to be about 50 pallets long. At one segment, about 36 seconds, I counted that on a pallet, there were 5 boxes, stacked high, and 5 boxes wide, and about 5 boxes deep. That's 125 boxes per pallet and each box has 10 body bags from Asp Medical. That's 1,250 body bags per pallet. And there are too many to count pallets, but there could be at least 950,000 body bags being shipped out. The video also shows a FedEx truck being loaded. Why are there over 900,000 body bags being shipped out. Judging by the videographer's wide eyes, this is not a normal event.

edit on V312021Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 31 Jan 2021 01:31:40 -06001 by Violater1 because: uylf

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'm not really joking, but I'd expect Joe to order and EO to use them bags on the ship off the coast of Hawaii to put all the garbage they are picking up in the ocean there the size of Texas.

Now that would be an EO I would agree with.

Chances are the plastic has ran its life cycle and will be recycled into something like gasoline ?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
wow..spooky.
I don't know but here is a weird page talking ..basically about profit and growth for body bag makers.

NOTE: Our analysts monitoring the situation across the globe explains that the market will generate remunerative prospects for producers post COVID-19 crisis.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Could this thread and website have anything to with this?

ATS Post

Deagel Link

This reminds me too much of the FEMA coffins on the freight trains CT from a number of years ago.

More from that quote from that creepy body bag website . . .

NOTE: Our analysts monitoring the situation across the globe explains that the market will generate remunerative prospects for producers post COVID-19 crisis. The report aims to provide an additional illustration of the latest scenario, economic slowdown, and COVID-19 impact on the overall industry.

I understand the COVID-19 and economic aspects in relation to potential death numbers (more or less), but I wonder what that "latest scenario" they are referring to is?
edit on 31-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
In this video, you have a guy working in a warehouse that is shipping out Hundreds of thousands, of body bags! You can hear him say that some one said that there are over 180 palates, but clearly, there could be a thousand. From 10 seconds to 20 seconds, I estimated that one row is 3 pallets wide and there are 5 rows. Each row appeared to be about 50 pallets long. At one segment, about 36 seconds, I counted that on a pallet, there were 5 boxes, stacked high, and 5 boxes wide, and about 5 boxes deep. That's 125 boxes per pallet and each box has 10 body bags from Asp Medical. That's 1,250 body bags per pallet. And there are too many to count pallets, but there could be at least 950,000 body bags being shipped out. The video also shows a FedEx truck being loaded. Why are there over 900,000 body bags being shipped out. Judging by the videographer's wide eyes, this is not a normal event.

They're going into storage. People are buying much more than they need because it's cheaper and easier to buy in bulk.

This is a cost saving measure, not a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Back when there was talk of a pandemic from the H1N1 virus my local council ordered 3000 body bags and paid the local NHS trust to store them on their hospital site. I don't think anyone died of H1N1 in my city or surrounding area.

They're still in storage as far as I'm aware. No idea what the shelf life is of these items. Probably many, many years. They may have tapped into them in this pandemic. (Deaths from covid19 in my local NHS trust are around the 600 mark.)

It's what councils/local govt do. Part of their crisis planning. The last thing they would need in a crisis is bodies and no bags to put them in. Especially if said bags then become hard to get hold of because everywhere needs them in large numbers.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Wa reply to: HumberWarrior

Nothing to see here folks move along...

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: HumberWarrior

There weren't any extra deaths though. The deaths from flu disappeared and was replaced by COVID deaths. They even equaled out. Almost as if the flu was rebranded as Covid for a big money grab.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
For humans they are called cadaver bags.
For aliens they are called lunch bags.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Could this be put out there with the purpose of just spreading more fear?

(post by LordAhriman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Body bags are like bullets. When they are all boxed and stacked on pallets it makes you think, where the hell are all of these bullets going but when the bullets are broken down into individual shipments across the nation of 310,000,000 people, it isn't all that much ammo. take 1,000,000 body bags and ship them out to all 50 states and then further distributed down to the individual counties and then to individual cities and what do you have then? Just enough to take care of the actual dead and dying being reported.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

There were no extra deaths in my part of the world when H1N1 was the 'thing'. They still spent tax money on the body bags though. Just because....... they can, ...... they don't want castigating for not being prepared should body bags be needed.

edit on 31-1-2021 by HumberWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

As I said in my thread, for this guy who works in the shipping facility, it freaked him out. That is why he made a video.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Anybody else thinking: What's this guy's ATS account name?

⭐️&🇺🇸

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Could this thread and website have anything to with this?

ATS Post

Deagel Link

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Where are they being shipped to? Big planet.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: HumberWarrior

There weren't any extra deaths though. The deaths from flu disappeared and was replaced by COVID deaths. They even equaled out. Almost as if the flu was rebranded as Covid for a big money grab.

Isn't funny how people who believe everything the "experts" say about the virus fail to acknowledge this?

In the past 10 years there were multiple times the yearly death total was higher than it was in 2020.

They would rather plug their ears, cover their eyes and call you a hillbilly.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Yep CDC eradicated the Flu, is now all covid, I guess we will never find out where the body bags will go.

in 100 days covid will be eradicated too.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Yea dude that called me a hillbilly is about as dumb as they come. Not even worth the reply, just trolls nonstop.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join