It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A story of a firestorm.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Dreams for most people are quite basic, no complexity, more regurgitation of media, and no control over the actual dream itself.

The repeating nightmares I have regularly are horrors of nuclear war.

The latest was the most bizarre, walking in a big white room, then being confronted by Michael Myers dresses as Dr Evil, only thing which was said in almost a humourous comedic fashion "do you think we should kill 5 billion people? I think we do!"

All of a sudden wires and an old fashioned ignition system with a bakers light with a charge lead up to an enormous missile with rubber fuel lines leading into it, as it fuels up the hoses fly off in sequence.

The body black almost carbon fiber composite, with different segments and stages for altitude.

The white room is gone, I'm in a city, a star falls from the sky, a bright flash, I can see the bones of people around me glowing, the flash burns the skin with intensity that it sears and boils it until the fat ignites and half of a person's face is gone in a millisecond, the clothes burst into flames and a roar of heat sweeps through the city charring every living thing into ash boiling the paint off cars before the shockwave hits scattering everything into dust in the wind.

The smoke of a firestorm lightning and fire rain down as a collosal mushroom cloud almost glowing a sick green yellow light of intensity.

Then more stars fall from the sky, and the sky is black with smoke that the sun is blocked out, and the only light which is visible is the fire on an orange glowing horizon.
edit on 30-1-2021 by Ithinkifoundit because: Typo

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ithinkifoundit
Acts 2

16But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
21And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I might just add on one occasion I did run out of bed and into a wall.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Nice one, thanks for sharing your nightmare, gives much peace in a time of need. I used to have nuclear nightmares as a kid, promptly following the original airing of "The Day After" back in the 80's.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ithinkifoundit
I might just add on one occasion I did run out of bed and into a wall.

Very strange, I have been having continuing dreams for weeks that are troubling, but I can’t remember them. A few days ago I apparently rolled off my bed (I barely ever move in my sleep), and broke a toe.

Also strange the poster who mentioned the 5 billion people; I had a very vivid dream last year of running with a group of people in an underground tunnel, and the woman I was with kept telling me to remember the number 5. She is Jewish, and there is some prophetic meaning to the number 5. Someone here explained it to me, now I have to go find that old post.
edit on 30-1-2021 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2021 by KTemplar because: Grammatical

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck
Nice one, thanks for sharing your nightmare, gives much peace in a time of need. I used to have nuclear nightmares as a kid, promptly following the original airing of "The Day After" back in the 80's.

Yes, me too! In mine, over and over id see the flash and mushroom cloud knowing that the fire would reach me before i could count to three.
Kinda like The Day After scene where the doctor is in his car trying to escape amidst the pandemonium on the freeway, and suddenly everything just stops....
the next moment hes lying down on the front seat of his car as you see the mushroom cloud and then the shock wave hitting the cars, you could see the mix of horror and disbelief on his face(great acting!), that scene has always stayed with me.
Also when the university students see the missiles leaving the silos and one asks if its a practice launch, the other guy replies along the lines of..."nah, and thier missiles will be here in about 30mins....".
Was a brutal movie, "Threads" from the UK was even moreso!

edit on 31-1-2021 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

What I see should scare you.

It always comes true.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Oh, there will certainly be a few /nukes / used by evil governments in our future

But the God Force, wrath or judgements will be beyond the technology of human origin

we will suffer 'supernatural' induced decimation which faintly resembles Nuclear Detonations... just read the prophecies with a more detailed eye--- the differences will pop out at you and primitive Nukes will not suffice as the villain-of-destruction

top topics

join