It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to Open Borders *Before* Schools

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So will they put them All in quarantine centers for two weeks?
COVID-19 ?

you just fly from one of the countries they come from.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

I would argue it makes 100% perfect sense.

Ive said it for years and years, but the goal here is the dissolution of the west as a whole, with the US being the primary target (for obvious reasons). They want to prime the regions that will be problematic for easier assimilation into the corporate-political global Monolith.

The main avenue of this is precipitating violent internal conflict in the US (and other nations) through weaponized idealism, but stuff like open borders is all part of the same plan.

Anything being done is likely to work towards this end. Though, I would expect a "normal" piece of legislation here and there that can be plastered & saturate information channels. This gives the appearance of higher prevalence than actually exists, and is the same tactic used in many skirmishes in the information war.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
COVID-19 ?

At least one of the Executive Orders in these stacks: www.abovetopsecret.com... , will likely address that challenge.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

SMH, I'm just sitting back waiting for my relief check...where's my check joe??

Thats right I'm white, no soup for you!!

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The federal government has NOTHING to do with schools being open or closed. Those are county, city, and state decisions. Stop just making stuff up.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
This makes No sense!
The government wants to lock the citizens down due to COVID-19 restrictions and yet they
Are going to import illegals in and support them with funds that our citizens desperately need!
This IS a Nightmare!

Welcome to the NEW WORLD ORDER brought to all by the
demonrat party and their puppet Biden.

edit on 30-1-2021 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
The federal government has NOTHING to do with schools being open or closed. Those are county, city, and state decisions. Stop just making stuff up.

I didn't. It was a Biden campaign promise. If that was making stuff up, then you need to pick a bone with him.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I didn't. It was a Biden campaign promise. If that was making stuff up, then you need to pick a bone with him.

Yes you did. Neither Trump or Biden had anything to do with any school closures, and Biden doesn't have the power to open up schools that are mandated to be closed by a state or local government. You are correct about his EO on visas, but comparing it to something he doesn't have the power to do is lying. Didn't vote for him BTW.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Online school is absolute sh*t for our kids.

I teach lessons online since the covid grift started in March. I see the same 25-30 kids for a half hour or hour every single week, and I have seen them all deteriorate. All of them. Online school with no socialization in person is awful for kids.

Most of them admit to me that they don’t want to go back to real school because they like doing classes from their beds and getting to eat all day long. Most teachers don’t even require the kids to be on camera- so kids just check in at the start of “class” and then go off and do whatever they want.

I know that junior high is terrible for EVERYONE. I would not do junior high again if you paid me.

If your grandson isn’t wanting to go back to in-person school, he’s not alone. If they are honest, most kids will tell you they don’t want to. I don’t think letting them stay home and do online school is the best thing for them, when real school comes back. I’m telling you, the difference I see in my students from when this all started last year is STARK.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The trend is to remove Trump for history but they will never be able, Democrats now are stain with tainted elections, for the rest of their crappy party existence. They as well rename them same the new China communist party in the US.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
COVID-19 ?

Of course they will not go into quarantine.

They won't even be checked for criminal history.

They will be given a welcome handshake and allowed to go anywhere they want.

Criminals from all over the globe will flee to the US as quickly as possible as the US will become a haven for those escaping criminal prosecution from their countries. All they have to do is change their name and pretend they aren't the person the other country is looking for, and the Biden administration will pat them on the back and say poor baby, we believe you. Welcome and come on in.

Then the Biden administration will tell police they can't detain these poor souls for any crimes they commit.

That's what Biden supporters voted for, and we all must accept it from here on out.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
BS, people applying for visas are screened.

It is the reason many enter illegally, they would never make it through the screening process.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Joe is a political creature , lie and lie some more . The media and the Democrats will cover for him .

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Uncle Joe Promise

Joe Biden pledged Tuesday to bring the coronavirus pandemic under enough control to open most of the nation’s schools during his first 100 days as president

He made the promise.

While still a candidate, Biden released a plan in July for resuming in-person classroom instruction during the pandemic that promised to send Congress an emergency funding package to help schools reopen with a price tag worth up to $30 billion.

ADVERTISEMENT

That plan said final decisions on reopening schools would fall to state and local officials but nonetheless promised to enlist federal agencies to establish “basic, objective criteria” for doing so. Those included districts securing necessary funding to reconfigure classrooms for better social distancing, procuring protective equipment and devising plans to accommodate at-risk teachers and students.

Biden’s comments won praise from the nation’s two major teachers unions. Much of what he’s proposed aligns with an approach previously offered by the American Federation of Teachers, which has called for a national mask mandate, wider virus testing and funding to make buildings safer.

And his plan was released on July and the teachers' union liked it.

Now he's walking it back. Again, you got a bone to pick, take it up with him.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Joe Biden pledged Tuesday to bring the coronavirus pandemic under enough control to open most of the nation’s schools during his first 100 days as president

He's been president for 11 days.

That plan said final decisions on reopening schools would fall to state and local officials

Aka Joe doesn't have the power to open up schools. His campaign promise was to make it safe enough for states to decide to reopen.
edit on 31-1-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
BS, people applying for visas are screened.

It is the reason many enter illegally, they would never make it through the screening process.

Yes people coming in legally are screened.

We are talking about the people entering illegally that Joi Bia Dun has decided to welcome with open arms and give them a path to citizenship.

Those people are not screened, hence illegal immigrants, they are not entering legally. The ones entering legally and obeying the law must go through intensive screening, applications, wait times. I know I have legal immigrant close relatives.

The illegal immigrants just have to cross the border, no questions asked once they get in and Uncle Joe will give them a free pass to citizenship.

But that's what Biden supporters voted for, and I guess we must all accept it.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

He's been president for 11 days.

That plan said final decisions on reopening schools would fall to state and local officials

Aka Joe doesn't have the power to open up schools. His campaign promise was to make it safe enough for states to decide to reopen.

He already failed his biggest campaign promise in the first few days by saying there really was nothing he could do about COVID, after spending his entire campaign touting his nonexistant plan.

His promise to make it safe enough to reopen schools was part of the lie that he had a COVID plan.

But that's what Biden supporters voted for, they knew his record of keeping campaign promises was zero kept to hundreds made in the past 47 years, so they knew it when they voted for him, and we must all accept that.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
We are talking about the people entering illegally that Joi Bia Dun has decided to welcome with open arms and give them a path to citizenship.

No, the article in the OP is talking about the restriction on work visas being lifted before schools being reopened.

You went off topic just to rant.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: The2Billies

No, the article in the OP is talking about the restriction on work visas being lifted before schools being reopened.

You went off topic just to rant.

Even so, why do we need work visas when so many are out of work in this country right now? Surely they can learn to code, right?
edit on 31-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Might be that out of work americans don't want to work those types of jobs for the prices offered and that creates a shortage of labor in certain fields.

That of course, is also another matter.

ETA: Of course, there are also highly paid workers on work visas. Someone I know was offered a position coding for google but was not able to take the job because although he had a tourist visa for the US it wasn't a work visa. So there is also that.
edit on 31-1-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join