It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to Open Borders *Before* Schools

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Uncle Joe's latest EO will rescind the pandemic work visa suspension.

Uncle Joe's EO train keeps on rolling.

One of the EO signed during the Trump admin placed a suspension on certain work visas as a pandemic control measure. One of the next raft of decrees will revoke that order because racism or something even though it wasn't about race or anything else, it was about controlling the numbers of people moving into and out of the country in a time of pandemic.

This is the Uncle Joe admin justification:

“These were policies that ignored the decades, and centuries actually, of contributions that immigrants have made to our economy, to our society, to our culture,” Olavarria said during the United States Conference of Mayors’ 89th winter meeting. “So we would rescind those policies and return to a country that welcomes immigrants and acknowledges their contributions.”

So while no one disagrees about immigrants being useful, it was pretty well acknowledged just about everywhere that tightening up the borders was a good thing in the face of COVID. Most every nation did so and continues to do so, and no one thinks it racist.

However, we will now be issuing work visas to immigrants to come where we have no jobs, and are killing jobs daily to satisfy climate, *before* we ever re-open our schools.

The nation’s leading infectious diseases expert says he’s hopeful vaccinations and adherence to public health measures can soon get children back in schools, but cautioned that the Biden administration’s plan to reopen most K-12 schools within 100 days “may not happen.”

“The president is taking very seriously the issue, both from the students’ standpoint and from the teachers’ standpoint,” Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said during a virtual town hall Thursday hosted by the American Federation of Teachers and the National Education Association.

And that quote in the article is lifted directly from a link to The Hill.

So while Uncle Joe promised to re-open schools within his first 100 days, they're now walking that back.

Tell me how this makes any sense? Let's invite in more people where we don't have jobs for our own and are killing more of them every day and we don't even have schools open for the kids?

Oh, I forgot ... at least we won't have mean Twats.
edit on 30-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Gotta keep that child trafficking pipeline and Kalergi plan pumpin don't ya know.....

Just look at the EU, it's plain as day the intentions of the tyrants.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Biden wants to bring in more infected and diseased people from South America who haven't had a vaccine, so the COVID rate stays high and Democratic Governors can keep the peons locked down so they can revel in their power over the masses.

Children educated? What a horrible thought. The Democrats have stood firmly against education since COVID began. I can tell you the online education of my grandchildren has been wretched and minimal, I have been doing it with them while their parents work.

I have given them extra work to educate them using youtube videos on history and social studies. Videos I approve of the content and point out far left ideas that are incorrect or misleading to them.

My grandson doesn't even want to go back, he wants to homeschool now. He's in Jr High and says he likes homeschooling much better than the bullying and teasing that goes on in school. You know, Jr. High - that kind of socialization is not what any child needs during puberty. My daughter is strongly considering his request.

As far as Joi Bie Dun walking back promises. First week he announced there is nothing he can do about COVID, talk about the worst broken promise in the history of the US. Now walking back educating the kids, no surprise. He already on day one unemployed thousands of workers while he had promised to restore jobs. He also wrote an EO that allows foreign governments (ie China) access to our electrical grid.

edit on 1/30/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I really think it is more get rid of anything Trump no matter what, they are on a frenzy to remove everything they can. Maybe he can send all the people that his 1993 bill put in prison back in...win win there too for him...

That fury and hate the left been spewing for the last 4 years is not like it just goes away. They are a long way from that while they say republican's are the ones with it all.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

They want to encourage ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS in to the country. This is their never ending voter base.

Restricting movement of people based on the spread of the virus is all relative to who they are, it is about political expediency and not the actual spread of the virus.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sort of like Pharaoh Akhenaten.

He's the pharaoh they tried to erase from history. His crime was wanting to do things differently.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Okay, so.

What happened to using the proper systems?

What's with all these EOs?

Why doesn't he kick congress ass and have this # done properly?

Has he been publicly seen with these EOs? Or is someone using his signature while he sleeps off his inauguration in his basement?

Seriously. We go from Trump never shutting up, to waking up to a new agenda driven drop box of EOs that appear as magically as the ballots that were for him.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Jesus Christ.

Where are the people who cried and tried to look adamant about proper procedure?

Auggie?

They flew out the window before noon on the 6th.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sad part is we have so many US CITIZENS hurting from the lockdowns that could use some financial help. However, instead of helping actual citizens in need, the Democrats instead rather import more poor and unskilled immigrants from south of the border, most of whom will need some type of welfare assistance. So money that could be used for US Citizens gets pissed away on illegals.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Sad part is we have so many US CITIZENS hurting from the lockdowns that could use some financial help. However, instead of helping actual citizens in need, the Democrats instead rather import more poor and unskilled immigrants from south of the border, most of whom will need some type of welfare assistance. So money that could be used for US Citizens gets pissed away on illegals.

Sadly, I think that's a feature, not a bug.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
The sad part is, we have American citizens, that can't even get the proper care from their government even after multiple campaigns saying we're here to help.

Still haven't gotten a case worker for my mental disability.

Yet every time I walk into the county office, immigrants with 6 children hanging off their arms as they Instagram, walk out with a new bank account.

edit on 1/30/2021 by Nivhk because: Punctuation

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Sounds like perfectly progressive attitude.

God I hate the color orange!
edit on 30-1-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Another reason to thank the brain dead assholes that voted for Joe and Commie-La.
The 40 million real voters and the 40 million fake ones.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Any leftists out there regret voting for the Child Sniffer and Chief yet?

I get you all don't give a rats ass about anyone outside your tribe. But it's only a matter of time before his insane executive orders and policies have a negative impact on your life too. But hey you don't hear opinions you disagree with anymore. So that's nice...

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This makes No sense!
The government wants to lock the citizens down due to COVID-19 restrictions and yet they
Are going to import illegals in and support them with funds that our citizens desperately need!
This IS a Nightmare!

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
#WheresJoe

#WheresMyPresident

These EOs sound less like Biden and more like Harris. Haven't seen him on TV yet or the media blowing up every thing he has done since the 20th.

#WheresTheTransparency

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling
Like I've said, since Covid, I can't even get an appointment with a government agent.

But we can take hundreds of thousands of immigrants in an unstable housing market?

Fml

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Joe apparently lied! Here he is in October talking about the difference between democracy and a dictator. Obviously he chose the path of dictator. Constitution be damned!

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Always makes me smile when I hear leftists try to claim that President Trump is anti-immigration

It Shows how much the media has control of their easily manipulated little minds

Speaking of easily manipulated. The celebrated and avowed racist, joe biDen, has had exactly ZERO input into any EO that he has signed.
His fake EO’s are placed in front of him and he is TOLD to sign them.
Everyone knows that to be true.

An illegitimate president being pushed and corralled by true insurrectionists - to the applause of the lowest of IQ’s

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

Not much in the progressive agenda does. There is a lot of inconsistency all across the board.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join