It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does The Fountain of Youth kill Covid ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Okay then... I read all of the posts, and honestly I have no idea what you are talking about.

Sorry to say, but it seems like you are caught up in some serious quackery there. By the appearance of your writing style (which makes no sense), I think it may be affecting your brain. Not joking, serious about this. If you are doing as you claim and this is not all a big troll post, these things seem to be affecting you in a bad way. It really sounds as if you are in a bad place medically. You may want to seek help, not joking.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
Okay then... I read all of the posts, and honestly I have no idea what you are talking about.

Sorry to say, but it seems like you are caught up in some serious quackery there. By the appearance of your writing style (which makes no sense), I think it may be affecting your brain. Not joking, serious about this. If you are doing as you claim and this is not all a big troll post, these things seem to be affecting you in a bad way. It really sounds as if you are in a bad place medically. You may want to seek help, not joking.

You seem disorientated and a little bit lost....do you need some help grounding yourself back into reality ??

You have me concerned for your health and well being .

You are participating in an Entertainment value Conspiracy Theory website...but you are behaving as if it is real life ?

Are you sure everything is ok ?..... Seriously ?

Before you log on to ATS in the future write yourself a little note that says you are visiting an Entertainment value Conspiracy Website....that way if you have another relapse or disconnect from reality you can have a way to ground yourself.....just stick the note to your chest with some sticky tape.

I think you just laid down an SOP comment....lol....lol....lol...but you forgot where you were....on a Conspiracy Website....you are trying to disenfranchise someone on an Entertainment value website full of fictional commentary.

Do you even understand how stupid that is ?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join