It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does The Fountain of Youth kill Covid ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: one4all

Please continue this legacy.

You are the eyes that will place the feet during next steps in Humanities Journey.

I am not religous.....but this is Biblical in nature and scope.....literally and figuratively.....this bug was written into the Bible and other major Doctrinal writings.....what is now known and is being shared ---- others have known and used to manipulate Humanity for many Centuries.

I feel as if the Baton has now been passed.

My hands are now empty and my Shoulders feel no weight.

I would implore you to completely understand your own intrinsic value to Humanities future and to consider how you may best handle your new task..... you have chosen to be a Light Bearer(whatever that is).....your Soul (whatever that is) has drawn you to the TRUTHS as has my own.....my Journey continues in OneDirection as does yours.

I do not know your particulars...but let me frame it this way....I am old and the Future is the Privilege of the Young.... This information can be dangerous if mishandled.....please understand the value of what you now carry.....understand that if you shine the Light to brightly in to focused a way you will attract unwanted attentions and intentions...... treat your knowledge as an EMBER and protect it as that tiny vulnerable spark.....place it gently and only amongst proper prepared Tinder.....as I have been taught to do and as I have just done.

Sola Virtus Invicta

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Thank you 😊

Nicest thing anyone has said to me for a long time.

You have given me both questions and answers to reflect upon, much wisdom in your words.

I will protect that Ember...

Interesting you mention OneDirection for your path, I consider myself some sort of OneWay man sometimes. Its the probabilities/timelines, very little room for error or different choices in this lifetime, all gotta be just right haha

Anyway, there is no path I would rather follow than this one, that led me here

edit on 29-1-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

According to Keshe we do not need food we only need the energy from the food.....we can absorb the energy and not have to kill things to eat.

Then why havent animals evolved to not have to eat?

I have no idea what any of this stuff means but, me and my husband LOVE hunting, and nothing is better than Elk backstrap on the Traeger

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

My Friends from India are quite taken by the SLIDER effect that happens when I am around sensitive Streetlights and other types of Lights...... I can control it in many cases....and turn lights on and off @ will......and when I explain it to them as a boosted Bio-resonance not a Superpower they dont laugh they ask more questions.

Video please, You make a lot of claims as im sifting through your posts, be curious to see it in real time

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: chr0naut

Ah, the Great Shufti imparts his wisdom (for a very reasonable fee).

Knowledge is free.
So is energy so is food so is Man.
The Bondage is an illusion.

Expensive items that actually do little, or nothing: Keshe Foundation Store

Apparently putting rainbows on shorts, somehow magically makes your body produce "plasma" better?

Horrible photoshop btw, youd think for being such a large and successful organization as they say they are, they could have done a lot better

109 USD btw

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

About to run my extremely low voltage colloidal silver maker. If run and stored in the dark, it is rumoured to produce a type of highly volatile ormus.

Thats all hes doing is trying to sell a "colloidal silver" at a ridiculously high price.

Im all for natural remedies , i use them myself, but some stuff is just BUNK

Stop doing that with your water and stop drinking it, all youre getting is the dust-off from those wires, the impurities of the metal, and its settling in the bottom of the glass, its extremely dangerous

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Why is this post under the Medical forum?

the OP hasn’t actually posted a single valid medical treatment? As nice as apple cider vinegar is, the medical community is still out on the proven benefits that are beyond the normal healthy lifestyle. There’s nothing miraculous about it.

And the rest of your items, apart from Space Travel...(wtf they have to do with Covid we don’t know) are all fiction, not real..

This is akin to crystals or the snake oil salesmen peddling Covid cures from silver solutions.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

About to run my extremely low voltage colloidal silver maker. If run and stored in the dark, it is rumoured to produce a type of highly volatile ormus.

Thats all hes doing is trying to sell a "colloidal silver" at a ridiculously high price.

Stop doing that with your water and stop drinking it, all youre getting is the dust-off from those wires, the impurities of the metal, and its settling in the bottom of the glass, its extremely dangerous

Water running down a Mountain over mineral rich Karst @ increasing and decreasing speeds in an undulating manner....charges the water with plasma and it begins to pick up nano-materials,we have mineral rich plasma charged water, and the 2 longest living groups of humans on earth use this type of water. Among other commonalities.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Water running down a Mountain over mineral rich Karst @ increasing and decreasing speeds in an undulating manner....charges the water with plasma and it begins to pick up nano-materials,we have mineral rich plasma charged water, and the 2 longest living groups of humans on earth use this type of water. Among other commonalities.

uhuh you keep saying that , but you dont name those "groups"

Also , Im a nurse and live in the Pacific Northwest right at the foot of the Mountains, im well aware of how and where water comes from that doesnt change the fact that this "method" is dangerous and is bunk, I mean come on, the guy wants to sell you a pair of rainbow shorts for almost 110USD use your head

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

uhuh you keep saying that , but you dont name those "groups"

Also , Im a nurse and live in the Pacific Northwest right at the foot of the Mountains, im well aware of how and where water comes from that doesnt change the fact that this "method" is dangerous and is bunk, I mean come on, the guy wants to sell you a pair of rainbow shorts for almost 110USD use your head

Google search the oldest living communities of Humans...... it worked for me.

I just roughly explained how plasma charged water which carries energized nano-particles that do directly into our Systems...according to Keshe who shows us how to do this scientificlly ..... I just showed you how is produced naturally.....and you tell me you are well aware of how and where water comes from ?

Keshe claims his Scientificlly manifested application enhances longevity....evidence shows us that we have Humans using the exact same process to achieve his postulated results sucessfully which gives us a baseline to work from .

What "method" are you referring to ? How to Plasma-Charge water so it energizes nano-particles ?

nypost.com...

www.hindawi.com...

daily.bhaskar.com...

www.wisegeek.com...

Its a combonation of regular intake of Full Spectrum Antiparasitics and the use of Plasma Charged energized water carrying nano-particles.

www.wisegeek.com...

www.amazon.com...=1072798493/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-2760614-6156117?v=glance&s=books
edit on 29-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

According to Keshe we do not need food we only need the energy from the food.....we can absorb the energy and not have to kill things to eat.

Then why havent animals evolved to not have to eat?

I have no idea what any of this stuff means but, me and my husband LOVE hunting, and nothing is better than Elk backstrap on the Traeger

We have evolved that far....WE....are the Animals and it looks like we have been shown the way.

You should always freeze your meat before you eat it....bugs and all that thing right ?

I have loved Hunting...and feasting on the flesh of my harvest.

No judgement here.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

No , FREE SPEECH Does.............

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Thank you for your concern, however misguided.

Rest assured I am using the purest silver available for electrodes (Canadian silver maples), the water is distilled to remove impurities, and everything is meticulously clean.

On top of that, the voltage drops as the conductivity increases, keeping the siver particles at nano scale.

Nano silver is a safe, proven antibacterial.

Perhaps you have been looking at the propaganda pics of the blue guy? Ever seen this happen? I agree if you can't work out the difference between silver chloride and colloidal silver, your not qualified to comment.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
A while ago when I started boiling all my tap water before drinking it ,my instinct told me the water was void o things I needed---empty---- so I considered going to a Karst Mountain area and gathering some nice clean gravel...to make my own water enrichment device using moving water in a spiral form running over the gravel....to mineralize it.

Then I read the Keshe stuff.

Its all related.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Noahs Flood

I am going to try it

This doesn't make much sense...do tell more

I believe the Oceans are chock full of the components of life....super-saturated during Noahs Flood.

Oil is biologic....its people and animals and plants and it is condensed energy....buried during Noahs Flood.

Ocean water is biologic...its people and animals and plants and it is condensed energy....Supersaturated during Noahs Flood.

We can eat both.

We should not destroy either resource....in case its harder to find another inhabitable Planet we can settle on than we think....just because we know there are potential new homes out here for us a a Species does not mean that Real Estate is not already taken.

Oil is NOT MILLIONS OF YEARS OLD... I have experience Drilling Oil wells....plenty of it...all aspects... I have tasted fresh Oil.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
When I say that Oil is fresh and edible and that the Oceans are super-saturated and energized by the bodies of Quintillions -X+ of creatures.....its not just conjecture.

The scientific interpretations of the natural processes which created Mudfossils and Gems and Precious Metals and Oil and other ultra-cool things are now available to be parsed.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

In relation to oil, hydrocarbons have a long history of being a traditional remedy. The US army rangers manual recommends kerosine internally, as an antifungal and antiparasitic.

Turpentine and petroleum distillates similar to kerosene have been used medicinally since ancient times and are still being used as folk remedies up to the present. They were used in ancient Babylon to treat stomach problems, inflammations and ulcers.
www.backdoorspa.co.nz...

Shilajit is similar, if less broken down. Heard you can do an ether extraction with it that results in a product with powerful healing properties.

Shilajit is a nutrient-rich biomass that oozes from rocks in the Himalayas. Long considered a panacea in Ayurveda, purified Shilajit is made of an intriguing mixture of synergistic compounds. Allegedly, it acts as a rejuvenator, antioxidant, adaptogen, and aphrodisiac.
selfhacked.com...
edit on 30-1-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
They just cannot accept the Cats is never going back into the Bag.

This is how they bastardize your reality.

www.usatoday.com...

This is your reality.

jcm.asm.org...

Pleomorphic Bacteria....full stop.

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

edit on 2-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Diamonds are the "sparks of life" from long dead things.

www.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Well, I think that would be a cool story or book idea, at the worst! Just a thought

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join