It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does The Fountain of Youth kill Covid ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

just like in One Cup One Life. The

If you think that's impressive you should Google the knowledge[snip]

Also who is Keshe, and what foods are u talking about besides acv????

None of this much makes sense.... You just kind of started rattling off like we're suppose to know what you're talking about..... How bout some background
edit on 27-1-2021 by elevatedone because: removed suggested video link -

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
How about just staying healthy through exercise and proper diet?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
What about “lucky charms” or “pots of gold?”

I heard if we extinguish or light the torches and sing the hymns on time we might be safe of this evil....

JK

This corona virus that was exported from UNC, circa 5-10 years ago because some people were working on some things with regard to GoF or, aka “Gain of Function”....

Meaning when we exported it to Wuhan because BSL-4 and “F Trump” and plausible deniability, and then were told “wet market” shaming is racist circa a year ago....

Did I mention the chimaera patents??

And now I had a go at my folks at the dinner table because I said how cool it it is to double mask because by NPR’s math 1 mask = 50% but 2 = 75% and up.....

Maybe my math is wrong but when I told my family we shouldn’t wear 3 masks because that would be foolish and we haven’t been told to do so yet, no one was laughing.

Edit: if you like me at all, reread THIS

Los of People are doing strange things now.

But thats really nothing new if you consider it.

Everything you said may be correct except the part about something called a virus.

Dont worry about the uncomfortable Dinner table dynamic....fear the Corona Anal Swab China is now using....thats ones going to suck for everyone.

When you say "gain of function" you do know what that means right?

You do realize once its been EMPed it loses that ability.

edit on 27-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Ah, the Great Shufti imparts his wisdom (for a very reasonable fee).

Knowledge is free.
So is energy so is food so is Man.
The Bondage is an illusion.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

If you think that's impressive you should Google the knowledge in "[snip]

None of this much makes sense.... You just kind of started rattling off like we're suppose to know what you're talking about..... How bout some background

Keshe is a Iranian Nuclear Engineer.

keshe.foundation...

He has been trying to globally release technology to us for many years now , but unlike those before him who had no Internet this guys message has gotten out Worldwide and that Cat is not going back into the Bag.

According to Keshe we do not need food we only need the energy from the food.....we can absorb the energy and not have to kill things to eat.

There was an African man who was teaching us about Electric Foods Dr.Sebe.......the really beautiful Women vocalist Lisa Lopez was allegedly murdered while recieving treatment from this man .... she was about to bring a great deal of Media attention and followers to this knowledge via her exposure and participaction......Electric----Plasma-----same thing just kinda different.

I see a connection between all of the things I listed at the top of the thread......Keshe claims his methods can kill Covid among other things....and some of hIs claims are BIBLICAL IN SIZE.

I am wondering if all of these things are connected at the root.

edit on 27-1-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

If you think that's impressive you should Google the knowledge in " 2 girls 1 cup"

Sh*t, I was going to make a post about the Holy Grail but I can’t top 2 Girls 1 Cup.

Can’t we just buy some adrenachrome off Augustus and call it a day?

The Holy Grail has just been done...sorry for your luck Keshe beat you to it.....same with those seeking knowledge of the Philosophers Stone....sorry its been disclosed now.

Adrenafoam is now meaningless....Longevity is now a choice....one you can make without killing....according to Keshe.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

My Friends from India new to my Country use a different word to refer to me....they all tell me to build Hospitals and Schools because that is what People like me do in their Country.....they BELIEVE in things still...that Culture still lives with HOPE....they dont understand how rotten my Country is on the inside and they actually believe a Man can just start doing good things without being targetted and remediated.Once I tell my own People I was aducted by Humans in a flying Craft as a Kid they think Im nuts....which is fine with me....much to my surprise there are BILLIONS of People on this Planet IN COUNTRIES NOT AS BASTARDIZED AS MY OWN IS who DO IN FACT BELIEVE.

My Friends from India are quite taken by the SLIDER effect that happens when I am around sensitive Streetlights and other types of Lights...... I can control it in many cases....and turn lights on and off @ will......and when I explain it to them as a boosted Bio-resonance not a Superpower they dont laugh they ask more questions.

No wisdom involved on my part...just data-based Pattern Recognition.

Im just throwing things against the wall here to see what sticks.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
How about just staying healthy through exercise and proper diet?

Thats great advice for everyone.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
But do you need the Chinese Anal Swap method for 100% proof of effectiveness?

It's the only way to be sure...

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
ok, so...

Drink salt water and eat diamonds and apples..

got it !

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
ok, so...

Drink salt water and eat diamonds and apples..

got it !

All 3 contain energy that you can live on....and according to Keshe you can use the energy from any of them to suck the energy from the bug and Schwack it..

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The 2 Longest living Groups of Humans we are told of on Earth make use of Naturally produced plasma-water.

Nature does what this guy is doing.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Knowledge is free.

Expensive items that actually do little, or nothing: Keshe Foundation Store

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Knowledge is free.

Expensive items that actually do little, or nothing: Keshe Foundation Store

You can make the devices for next to nothing yourself.
I am sourcing 99.9% pure zinc as we speak.

His focus is not new...Hulda Clark taught us how to kill these bugs using her Zappers....she dialed into the little plicks with her methods....I think she overloaded them and blew their wee little breakers---she just gave specific ones a jolt.....but it looks like Keshe sucks their energy right out of them... he draws it away....sucks em dry.

These arent complicated nor expensive things to build or try out.

I will let you know if they do "nothing".

However if they do just a "little" that may be enough to kill a "little bug".

Fortune favors the Bold.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

If you think that's impressive you should Google the knowledge in "[snip]

Keshe is a Iranian Nuclear Engineer.

keshe.foundation...

He has been trying to globally release technology to us for many years now , but unlike those before him who had no Internet this guys message has gotten out Worldwide and that Cat is not going back into the Bag.

According to Keshe we do not need food we only need the energy from the food.....we can absorb the energy and not have to kill things to eat.

There was an African man who was teaching us about Electric Foods Dr.Sebe.......the really beautiful Women vocalist Lisa Lopez was allegedly murdered while recieving treatment from this man .... she was about to bring a great deal of Media attention and followers to this knowledge via her exposure and participaction......Electric----Plasma-----same thing just kinda different.

I see a connection between all of the things I listed at the top of the thread......Keshe claims his methods can kill Covid among other things....and some of hIs claims are BIBLICAL IN SIZE.

I am wondering if all of these things are connected at the root.

What does any of Keshe's stuff that you and his website are promoting have to do with nuclear engineering?

His subject expertise has no bearing on this marketing nonsense at all.

edit on 27/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

My best two remedy.

Wisky and
Wisky.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
That Keshe one cup looks interesting, I would like to give it a go.

About to run my extremely low voltage colloidal silver maker. If run and stored in the dark, it is rumoured to produce a type of highly volatile ormus.

Yes it's all tied in as you mention.

Some good video of pleomorphics.

PLEOMORPHIC MICROBES
The Hidden Cause of Cancer and Autoimmune Diseases
www.heal-yourself.com.au...

As far as the m-state, the fatty layer on the surface of the keshe cup sounds similar to the surface product of magnetic ormus traps.

A pulsed magnetic field can cause an ORMUS rich solution to bubble as if it were boiling. These bubbles are ORMUS gas coming out of solution. You can collect this gas by directing it into a condenser inside a magnetically shielded container.

then, literally, it condenses in a mu shielded, warm tube as a grease or a clear oil.

www.subtleenergies.com...

www.subtleenergies.com...

Gur?

forum.alchemyforums.com...

This links to the subtleenergies sites O³ ormus research.

forum.alchemyforums.com...
edit on 27-1-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Please continue this legacy.

You are the eyes that will place the feet during next steps in Humanities Journey.

I am not religous.....but this is Biblical in nature and scope.....literally and figuratively.....this bug was written into the Bible and other major Doctrinal writings.....what is now known and is being shared ---- others have known and used to manipulate Humanity for many Centuries.

I feel as if the Baton has now been passed.

My hands are now empty and my Shoulders feel no weight.

I would implore you to completely understand your own intrinsic value to Humanities future and to consider how you may best handle your new task..... you have chosen to be a Light Bearer(whatever that is).....your Soul (whatever that is) has drawn you to the TRUTHS as has my own.....my Journey continues in OneDirection as does yours.

I do not know your particulars...but let me frame it this way....I am old and the Future is the Privilege of the Young.... This information can be dangerous if mishandled.....please understand the value of what you now carry.....understand that if you shine the Light to brightly in to focused a way you will attract unwanted attentions and intentions...... treat your knowledge as an EMBER and protect it as that tiny vulnerable spark.....place it gently and only amongst proper prepared Tinder.....as I have been taught to do and as I have just done.

Sola Virtus Invicta

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join