It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark Says No To Forced Vaccinations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: nOraKat

The are a constitutional monarchy which doesn’t sound really like a fair and equitable governmental structure, but neither are we experiencing fair elections in the United States. The entire world is moving towards totalitarian governments who think they have the right to regulate the hell out of their citizens.

Globalist Corporations - "Yessss my good little worker bees, keep parroting the idea that representative government is the biggest problem... while we take over everything"

Capitalism, winning!

If you wish to add something at least make it make sense.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
And people thought Agenda 21 was simply a Conspiracy Theory.
Wait til they here about “201”

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

However another article (this second article), states that they have indeed, "passed an emergency law that allows for the government to force people to take a vaccine for coronavirus".

I was furious when the law was passed, and my left wing friends was too, but luckily you have the article en reverse order:

The people really did say "hell no", and the law then really was changed.

On one hand I hate that it was possible to get the law passed at all, but on the other hand it showed that the system works: The law was bad, the people said 'no', the law was changed.

In a lot of countries the Government wouldn't have given a single flying flamingo about what the people said.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

And to add:

The law would likely have been changed anyway, though.

The Conservative/Libertarian opposition made sure that the emergency law wasn't passed without an expiration date, so it would have expired in less than two months from now, had it not already been repealed and replaced.

The law should of course never have been passed while including the passages on forced tests, forced vaccinations, but it was all very panicky written and though draconically worded, it wasn't written with draconian intent.

So I think even without the opposition the law would have had a very limited shelf life.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Whats scary is that it has happened anywhere.

It makes no sense when Ivermectin is 98% effective at stopping transmission.

There is apparently another agenda.

I don't think it will end here. And as I have showed with motions for similar measures in NYC it is not.

I hope I'm wrong but I suspect there will be worse virus's and stricter measures coming.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Are you in Denmark?

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Are you in Denmark?

I very much am.

new topics

top topics