It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark Says No To Forced Vaccinations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Denmark proposed new laws regarding mandatory vaccinations - People can be forced to be given medical examinations, hospitalized and placed in isolation. They could define groups of people who would be forced to become vaccinated. People who refused vaccination can be coerced through physical detainment. These were the laws they proposed but the people of Denmark took to the streets and protested against it, and for the moment the government has backed down on these proposals.

Denmark Says No to Vaccination Law and Government Relents

However another article (this second article), states that they have indeed, "passed an emergency law that allows for the government to force people to take a vaccine for coronavirus".

The emergency law gives authorities sweeping powers to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic and will remain in force until March 2021. Citizens who refuse to be tested for the coronavirus will face fines and potential prison time, and will be prevented from entering shops, grocery stores, public institutions and hospitals while also being restricted from using public transport. “As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus,” reports the Local. Copenhagen University law professor Jens Elo Rytter said the new measures were “certainly the most extreme since the Second World War.”

The initial draft of the law was even more draconian, and would have allowed police to enter private homes without a warrant if there was a suspicion of a coronavirus infection.

Denmark Passes Law Enabling Forced Coronavirus Vaccinations

For those who thought it was ridiculous to consider that a government would consider anything like this - well here you go. They are trying it!

I suspect we will here more instances of this proposed in more countries. Perhaps the FEMA camps people talk about and some future government plans people have leaked are not so ridiculous after all.
edit on 26-1-2021 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I guess Demark do not have a constitution like the US, I feel sorry for this citizens, they need to get in the streets and demand the active government to step down.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The new Epidemic Act would replace the temporary amended law (pdf) that was unanimously and quickly passed back on March 12 in response to the pandemic. At that time, one of the major revisions made involved transferring all the authority from the five regional Epidemic Commissions around the country to the Danish Minister of Health to allow for a quicker response to COVID-19. But this gave a lot of power to the minister of health who is able to “access a person’s home with the police assistance without prior court order,” and “use police assistance to isolate, examine or treat a person who is infected or believed to be infected with one of the communicable diseases listed in the appendix to the Act,” according to a blog by Janne Rothmar Herrmann a professor of the University of Copenhagen. The minister of health through a Ministerial Order was also able to limit the gathering of more than 10 people at indoor or outdoor public spaces except for “political meetings/protests, supermarkets, and places of work, etc.” The new Act would continue keeping the centralized powers with the Danish Minister of Health that was passed in March, with the addition of allowing forced COVID-19 vaccinations as the Danish Health Authority can define “who must be vaccinated to contain and eliminate a dangerous disease.” Compliance with these orders can be achieved with police assistance.

Denmark Citizens Refuse..

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The are a constitutional monarchy which doesn’t sound really like a fair and equitable governmental structure, but neither are we experiencing fair elections in the United States. The entire world is moving towards totalitarian governments who think they have the right to regulate the hell out of their citizens.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

originally posted by: marg6043
I guess Demark do not have a constitution like the US, I feel sorry for this citizens, they need to get in the streets and demand the active government to step down.

Well guess what you are still not safe. There are new laws which give FEMA almost unlimited powers during a state of emergency; in which case they take over. Already there are motions to put similar measures in place here:

As the protest was just beginning in Denmark, the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) approved a resolution (pdf) on Nov. 7, asking the state to consider making a COVID-19 vaccine mandatory for all New Yorkers except those medically exempted “once a scientific consensus emerges that it is safe, effective, and necessary,” but only after voluntary vaccinations failed to illicit a sufficient level of herd immunity to keep the public safe.

Article

And then considering that Ivermectin is 98% effective at stopping the transmission of Covid, you have to wonder why they want to force you to take the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

It appears from the OP that they did indeed make their voices heard and TPTB backed down only to pass an emergency “law” afterwards.

And as sad as it is for me to say... the constitution will not prevent your government from doing the exact same thing to you. If you would’ve asked me 8 months ago if it were possible I would have likely laughed. I’m not laughing anymore.

While they may not be able to force you to take the vaccine they can make it so your children won’t be able to attend school without it, you won’t be able to travel without it, they can pressure your employer to not let you make a living without it, etc. They can make it all but impossible for you to do anything beyond simply existing without it.

Eventually most people will be left with no other option but to willingly take it because “technically” the government did not force you.
edit on 1/26/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
I suspect (and I wish I'm wrong, but you already see the signs..) that worse viruses are on the horizon. This is already true with Covid. With this they can justify these harsher measures.

I've already seen the vaccination cards that will restrict your travel. They are floating around somewhere. I will post if I find it..

Here goes, I found an article:

If you want to travel next year, you may need a vaccine passport

many people may be dreaming of the day when they can travel, shop and go to the movies again. But in order to do those activities, you may eventually need something in addition to the vaccine: a vaccine passport application. Several companies and technology groups have begun developing smartphone apps or systems for individuals to upload details of their Covid-19 tests and vaccinations, creating digital credentials that could be shown in order to enter concert venues, stadiums, movie theaters, offices, or even countries.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

No, people think that the US is a whole country, we are not, each individual state have their own jurisdiction, we are actually a Republic, believe it or not.

No do think for one moment that the the job of the supreme court is just to sit pretty all day. The reason we have a constitution is to avoid exactly what is going on in countries like Dermark.

Soo I will no worry at all, some in government would love to establish a dictatorship in the US, but it will not be able to last for long.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Again this will have every individual state to enforce such a dictatorship and is not going to happen, maybe the Democratic states will embrace this, but do not expect all states to do so.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Did you read the excerpt above ?

The New York Bar Association is already trying to pass a law for forced vaccinations:

the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) approved a resolution (pdf) on Nov. 7, asking the state to consider making a COVID-19 vaccine mandatory for all New Yorkers except those medically exempted “once a scientific consensus emerges that it is safe, effective, and necessary,” but only after voluntary vaccinations failed to illicit a sufficient level of herd immunity to keep the public safe.

Link

link   

Citizens who refuse to be tested for the coronavirus will face fines and potential prison time,

Prison death rates are higher annually than covid death rates, especially in america. I know this is Sweden, but in most countries, your chances of serious injury, death or harm increase dramatically while in prison. Yet multiple governments now threaten prison time for covid violations 'for our own protection'.

All I know is...anyone who believes the 'for our own protection' bull# about any of the covid measure happening must live in the most head in the sand delusional fantasy land one can possibly imagine.

Tell me, do you believe your farts smell like roses and that you # gumdrops also? Because it's getting to the point where belief in the rona lie is getting to be about as realistic.
edit on 26/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

link   

I don’t doubt that it’s going to become an issue. Like you, I am hoping and praying that it does not but feel like the battle is already lost on this front. If this is allowed I hate to see what’s on the horizon.

Again this will have every individual state to enforce such a dictatorship and is not going to happen, maybe the Democratic states will embrace this, but do not expect all states to do so.

I truly and sincerely hope that you are 100% correct.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I really have to wonder if the US proposed similar laws, if people would take to the streets to protest?

We are such suckers and sitting ducks nowadays..

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It will be challenged, plain and simple, just remember the 14th amendment of the constitution. NY do not have any laws for mandatory vaccinations as of today.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot to add, we will have mid term elections in another year, soo nope do not expect any draconian laws in the states until then.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Go you sexy Danes!

Stick it to The Man when they try and stick you!

edit on 26-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The are a constitutional monarchy which doesn’t sound really like a fair and equitable governmental structure, but neither are we experiencing fair elections in the United States. The entire world is moving towards totalitarian governments who think they have the right to regulate the hell out of their citizens.

Globalist Corporations - "Yessss my good little worker bees, keep parroting the idea that representative government is the biggest problem... while we take over everything"

Capitalism, winning!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
And people thought Agenda 21 was simply a Conspiracy Theory.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

edit on 2612021 by Ohanka because: Went to editto add stuff and wiped by accident. Don’t edit from mobile!

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Forced Vaccinations, Certificates, Passports, and the Mass innoculation mechanisms are innevitable, as physical proof of resistance is necessary.

I hate the idea, but you can't run half-way vaccination program.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join