It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strawman or Sovereign Citizen....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So....I have noticed this coming in to more than one thread lately. I find it odd this is coming back around. This theory has been around since I started looking at conspiracies decades ago.

This will be a LOT of screenshots to read. Mods, please contact me if you need proof of where this came from, but it was in a personal email. I have searched specific lines in this document and have only found 3 links to it on scribd....I am fairly certain my neighbor is the one that wrote it, but putting it up here for anyone to dissect...

Please pick it apart....it is a very interesting rabbit hole for those that have never read about it....

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Actually....I just found a 4th example...and it was posted here on ATS in 2011....now I must dig more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I've heard this all before, and I believe it could be possible. I'm no finance lawyer, maybe someone like that would know.

What I've always wondered is if you could buy the strawman back from the government and if so, would you need to be incorporated? Also, would you'd have to use something other than US currency?

I never heard about the enemy combatant part before, but it sure seems like you wouldn't be a citizen if you owned the strawman, you'd be an alien in every country on Earth I would think.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thank you for bringing this up and posting the information!

This is a subject that I have heard about, have a friend that is obsessed with it and have honestly never taken too much time to dig into because of how he presented it (as a fanatic.)

But it IS interesting enough to me that I'm going to take the time to research it now and see where it goes.

S&F and again, thank you for your OP.

edit on 20-1-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

i've heard a variation of this a couple of times. but the debt was owed to England not the banks.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Thank you for bringing this up and posting the information!

This is a subject that I have heard about, have a friend that is obsessed with it and have honestly never taken too much time to dig into because of how he presented it (as a fanatic.)

But it IS interesting enough to me that I'm going to take the time to research it now and see where it goes.

S&F and again, thank you for your OP.

Kinda a similar situation here with me.....neighborhood guy and I knew his son. He brought it up and I emailed his dad....he sent me this doc and I've never heard from him again....

Just always thought it was interesting and could never really find any reference to it at all except for his email to me....

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I remember this back then, it was interesting but in my opinion very disturbing, lets me remind you that debt per citizen and the unborn in this country has grow a lot since the the last time this was posted.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I have a book about the subject in my library.

This weekend I don't have much going on so will read up a bit and post anything I find interesting on the thread if I can source it from somewhere besides the book.

Politics are beginning to take a back seat for me now so it is time to find something more... constructive.

edit on 20-1-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

This weekend I don't have much going on so will read up a bit and post anything I find interesting on the thread if I can source it from somewhere besides the book.

Politics are beginning to take a back seat for me now so it is time to find something more... constructive.

I look forward to your insights!

I am reading a short book about a unit a friend of mine was in during Vietnam.....Blueghost Reveille....by John W Harris.

If you like first person narratives of a story, it is a short but easy read.....completely unrelated to this thread though...
edit on 1/20/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I look forward to your insights!

I am reading a short book about a unit a friend of mine was in during Vietnam.....Blueghost Reveille....by John W Harris.

If you like first person narratives of a story, it is a short but fun read.....completely unrelated to this thread though...

I love reading and thank you for the heads up.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I remember this back then, it was interesting but in my opinion very disturbing, lets me remind you that debt per citizen and the unborn in this country has grow a lot since the the last time this was posted.

Yes...it has been around a while, but I am seeing more references to it recently....not the entire idea, but parts of it.

Makes my ears perk up a bit.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I came across a Sovereign group after 9/11 - they had a Myspace page and tons of information. Seemed pretty legit to me then, I was into the Loose Change, Architects/Engineers for 9/11 Truth and Zeitgeist at the time, so it dovetailed nicely with my conspiracy interests. What I recall hearing is that there is actually a website where you can enter your birth cert number, but that's just off the top of my head atm. Thanks for the thread Vasa, will be watching with great interest!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
A German variant of this notion is that post-1945 Germany is a corporation and that the legal government of Germany is that of the Third Reich. This is one of the assertions of the "Reichsbürgerbewegung" (Reich-Citizens' Movement).

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I'm on page 3 of this so far (slow reader) and this is quite the interesting theory. I've heard it before but what you've posted VC is well-written and explains it logically. Thanks for the thread my friend

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I'm on page 3 of this so far (slow reader) and this is quite the interesting theory. I've heard it before but what you've posted VC is well-written and explains it logically. Thanks for the thread my friend

Sure thing, and yes....that is what struck me about it was that it was well laid out. I am surprised I couldn't find any other references to it except for those I listed.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I have a "devil's advocate" question, just thinking out loud here [still reading through the image files]:

If the US government really did commoditize US citizens and secretly securitize us to be collateral for the National Debt, wouldn't enemies of the US try with all their might to expose this to the US citizens in hopes of causing destabilization/damage to us?

My only thought is that general masses are so indoctrinated that there is no convincing of 95% of them, so it wouldn't be an effective strategy.

What do you think?
edit on 24-1-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This theory does lend credence to the theory that Fort Hood has no gold (who has it? Maybe the creditors who the US is indebted to?))

Also, if the Strawman theory is true, then the current situation with lockdowns/controlled demolition of the economy tells me the course of the creditors may be changing... the theory states that us citizens and our productive labor allows the creditors to accept our fictions (strawman entities) as surety.

With a lot of citizens not being productive, does that mean the ultimate plan of the creditors is in conflict with the plan of the Great Reset elites? I would assume there would be plenty of overlap between those 2 agendas/groups..

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I never really researched this theory much at all....just talked to the guy a lot and he sent me this. I have looked for it all over for a while and never found it anywhere. I can only assume he wrote it or typed it himself.

It is a very interesting theory, but this particular document just laid it out very well and lately I have heard other things from multiple threads tying in, so I figured I would post it.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Great OP Vasa.

Digging more into this might be one of the most Important things “ We The People “ ever do ! The level of Deceit and Fraud is mind boggling, can we be held to a contract we didn’t willingly enter into?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
This theory does lend credence to the theory that Fort Hood has no gold (who has it? Maybe the creditors who the US is indebted to?))

You're correct, Fort Hood has no gold, it's Fort Knox.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join