It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden inauguration NG troops and security is not for trump supporters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Wait for it..................... aliens bros

Yeah I said it aliens! What if Biden becomes president and aliens land and congratulate him! The media says that this was planned and that trumps space force troops had been used to help the aliens safety land on earth! That all this left - right tension was intended to create a situation so they could land safely because nobody is going to take on 25,000 armed troops and they didn’t want to tip off people that it might be happening with a media circus . Since the last person the aliens talked to about confirming them to the world was joe Biden they needed to make Biden president! Election issues make sense now!

Contact is made on tv while nobody can get close enough to cause an interplanetary issue.

Everyone is in shock and forced to relax on the right/left politics. Covid isn’t real but they need to have a less germ free environment for the aliens “with people using hand sanitizer and wearing masks for close to a year they”aliens feel safer.

Biden gaffs during the welcome speech while every American cringes and facepalms.

Aliens bro aliens!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

I had this same thought earlier after reading the thread about the Ark Of The Covenant .

They wanted that Ark at their Capitol pretty bad for some reason.

Maybe our overloads didn't make clear exactly which capitol they were landing at.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
One can hope.

Really, that would make my day.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I had this same thought earlier after reading the thread about the Ark Of The Covenant .

They wanted that Ark at their Capitol pretty bad for some reason.

Maybe our overloads didn't make clear exactly which capitol they were landing at.

What if the ark was what kept them away all these years!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Just think.. The Trump family will be flying out of Washington before the next President even realizes what day it is.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just think.. The Trump family will be flying out of Washington before the next President even realizes what day it is.

And the Trump family doesn't really care. Do you?

ETA: You imply Biden's being old and unaware. But, Trump has been nothing but incompetent for 4 years. How is this not seen? Biden IS old and slow...but, not incompetent. And, unlike Trump, will actually hire people that can do the job. And not fire them immediately.
edit on 1202021 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

What if Biden becomes president and aliens land

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It will likely go like this

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

ETA: You imply Biden's being old and unaware. But, Trump has been nothing but incompetent for 4 years. How is this not seen? Biden IS old and slow...but, not incompetent. And, unlike Trump, will actually hire people that can do the job. And not fire them immediately.

Are you drinking tonight? Drinking a lot?
Biden not incompetent? LMAO
He has had 47 years to prove he was competent, the verdict is in.
Fail.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Fail.

Not a lot, a bit.

Biden has had 47 years. Trump only needed 4 to prove his incompetence.

And he failed to be reelected. He failed a coup. He failed at everything.

Biden won.

Get over it.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I formally request ATS administration to create the "What If" Forum.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Fail.

Not a lot, a bit.

Biden won.

Get over it.

Historical revisionism from the left - you guys are ticking ALL the boxes. Book burning next I imagine. Outlawing of political opponents etc etc.

I’m not American or a Trump supporter, but are you actually serious? Trump brought jobs back to the US everyone thought has gone for good. The best economy in decades until the convenient Covid. No new wars (is that why you’re salty), troops coming home, peace deals where none has been achieved before. NATO countries beginning to pay their way. Super firm in trade deal with China - until the convenient Covid.

Yeah mate - I’d take some of that incompetence everyday of the week.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

Fail.

Not a lot, a bit.

Biden won.

Get over it.

Historical revisionism from the left - you guys are ticking ALL the boxes. Book burning next I imagine. Outlawing of political opponents etc etc.

I’m not American or a Trump supporter, but are you actually serious? Trump brought jobs back to the US everyone thought has gone for good. The best economy in decades until the convenient Covid. No new wars (is that why you’re salty), troops coming home, peace deals where none has been achieved before. NATO countries beginning to pay their way. Super firm in trade deal with China - until the convenient Covid.

Trump brought nothing but division.

Best economy in decades? He had a tax cut which many praise, it's netted me 10's of dollars a month. Great.

As an American speaking to a non-American. I don't think you get it.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Fail.

He said he was slow

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Fail.

Not a lot, a bit.

Biden won.

Get over it.

Best economy in decades? He had a tax cut which many praise, it's netted me 10's of dollars a month. Great.

He brought all of the things I stated and it is the media and the left who have sowed division as a tool to defeat Trump. It is fairly obvious from the outside looking in - apparently less so from the inside.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Fail.

He said he was slow

Would you like more straight-forward words?

You're an idiot.

I'm slow to understand the idiocy because I have faith in my fellow Americans.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Fail.

Not a lot, a bit.

Biden won.

Get over it.

He brought all of the things I stated and it is the media and the left who have sowed division as a tool to defeat Trump. It is fairly obvious from the outside looking in - apparently less so from the inside.

And yet you don't see you are defending a seditionist.

MSM lies! I know.

But, no, I heard his words. From him. And seen his flags (why does he have a flag? this is America?)....

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Dunno about dreams but I got a real bad feeling about the decision of Americans to vote in this Bideen chap.

Trump has kept the USA terror free and largely war free for his term.

More importantly Trump has been on track to do one of the most incredible achievements since the birth of Abraham, that being bringing all the followers of the one G-d together with the Abrahamic Accords.

I seriously think G-d is going to punish the USA people in one way or another by scuppering peace in our time. Not sure how it's going to happen but there's going to be some kick back one way or another, just hope I'm wrong

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I formally request ATS administration to create the "What If" Forum.

There already is one.

It's called Skunk Works.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Terror free?

Remember Jan. 6?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join