It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forensics done on voter machines by Mike Lindel confirm. Trump won election by a large margin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I actually believe that the election was rigged, whether there was enough of a difference for Trump to win I do not know. I am more concerned that votes for Congressmen were flipped in the states.

I'm ready to move to Canada or to try to convince other Yoopers we should secede from America and join Canada. I am tired of all the BS division garbage going on in this country.

Canada is no better. They have a pansy assed new world order bitch leading their government now.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72
It doesn't seem anyone has the balls to come to Trump's defence on this. Not one person in the courts.

And even if it's proven, Trump will be impeached and removed, making him ineligible for office even though he's the true winner.

They're really doing everything they can to make sure he never gets back into office. And ruining the careers of anyone around him. Deplatforming anyone who can prove he's the true winner.

Welcome to the new, improved, Amerika.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Trump lost.. He is a depraved human being who deserves to be locked up for the rest of his days.. a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
All I know is that when you look at the voting graphs of two neighboring states and see a sudden influx of up votes jumping far ahead of Trump votes in the late hours of the night, is proof enough that there is some kind of fraud going on. Biden knows he lost, congress knows he lost, but they are going to allow it to happen anyway. From now on we're going to have a democracy and government based off lies and deceit? Dishonest senators, dishonest law makers, dishonest presidents, dishonest government. It seems the truth is playing out nicely as some people have predicted. Trump will be the last president and democracy is dead.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: sean
All I know is that when you look at the voting graphs of two neighboring states and see a sudden influx of up votes jumping far ahead of Trump votes in the late hours of the night, is proof enough that there is some kind of fraud going on. Biden knows he lost, congress knows he lost, but they are going to allow it to happen anyway. From now on we're going to have a democracy and government based off lies and deceit? Dishonest senators, dishonest law makers, dishonest presidents, dishonest government. It seems the truth is playing out nicely as some people have predicted. Trump will be the last president and democracy is dead.

I have been proclaiming we are a lawless society for almost a year now. We are lawless from the top down and rectification must come from the bottom up.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Here we are, CS. Living in fantasy land.

I heard Vince from Sham-Wow was involved in the White Hat raid on that server farm in Frankfurt.

Evidence to be made public shortly...

and the camera guy got it.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
What kind of President Elect needs Military takeover of city blocks around the Capitol building?

One who is in danger of being assassinated by a bunch of toothless rednecks who believe everything they read on conspiracy forums.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I actually believe that the election was rigged, whether there was enough of a difference for Trump to win I do not know. I am more concerned that votes for Congressmen were flipped in the states.

I'm ready to move to Canada or to try to convince other Yoopers we should secede from America and join Canada. I am tired of all the BS division garbage going on in this country.

The problem with moving to Cananda is they are doing the same thing, if not worse. They’ve already given up their rights years ago. The difference with them is they didn’t even see they were duped, and United States did.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
and the camera guy got it.

I knew you knew how this all works.

Sending you a free Slap Chop™.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

These colors dont run

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Canada is no better. They have a pansy assed new world order bitch leading their government now.

Yeah, maybe the UP should just form it's own country. We have enough population to do so, because there are more deer than people here, they should be able to vote too and we can bribe them with potatoes and carrots.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
The voting machines are not wifi-connected. I voted on Dominion voting machines, in the state of Georgia. After waiting in line and being verified that two different stations giving your voting card hand led to another room to vote it is printed out onto a ballot that is actually printed out oh, you can check your vote, before placing it yourself into the next machines to be counted, at which time a person is standing there telling you to listen for your vote to be validated and you hear it click. Also, you can verify your vote on our Ga voter website to make damn sure it is what you selected. posted by: Doctor Smith

My Pillow founder and CEO, Mike Lindell, sits down with RSBN for an interview to discuss the information he tried to get to President Trump ahead of the January 20th inauguration deadline.

My Pillow founder and CEO, Mike Lindell is frustrated that he has all the evidence and the people around Trump are ignoring it. Has the IP address of the computer that was connected to the Dominion machines. Also has the latitude and longitude in China. Shows the number of votes flipped.

The bottom line. Biden lost. 79 million votes for Donald Trump, 68 million for Biden.

Mike Lindell RSBN Interview On Election Fraud Banned On YouTube

They are internet connected though. And you have multiple people saying the program automatically flips the votes no matter what the paper says. They also get a ticket and when they ordered Georgia to turn over it's copy of the tickets, remember? Though they had been ordered to keep em for six months, just hours after the order went out it was discovered someone accidentally incinerated them? I mean come on....there's forgetful/ignorant and there's just hopelessly stupid. And I ain't talking about the guy who flipped that firey switch ::ahem cough::
edit on 1/18/2021 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I'd re-think that. As I understand, Canada is farther down this road in some ways that the US. If you are a yooper, your best bet might be to load up the guns and ammo and find a place way up in the woods.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

All his horses and all of his men couldn't put him back together again. But The my pillow guy could.

Sounds like a job for flex seal.

Watch what happens when I saw this government in half and use flex tape to put it back together.

Here we are, CS. Living in fantasy land.

The only option I have is to laugh at it all. And many groups of people wonder why they aren't taken seriously anymore.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Theft of Democracy in Broad Daylight

Don’t fall prey to the gaslighting. Gaslighting: “The act of manipulating a person by forcing them to question their thoughts, memories, and the events occurring around them. A victim of gaslighting can be pushed so far that they question their own sanity.”

Hundreds of thousands of ballots manipulated, delivered late at night, in uniform condition, with no observers in place is merely the tip of the iceberg. We don’t know how many fake IDs the Chinese supplied, but in one instance with witnesses and photos, a shipment of 20,000 fake us IDs were stopped at Chicago O’Hare Airport.

Working overtime the machine worked to discredit the findings, at great pains, pointing out all kinds of alternative explanations. The U.S. Customs and Border Protection, however, knows best. And that was merely one interceded shipment – how many other shipments of fake IDs made it through airport security?

More than 2,500 eyewitnesses made out sworn affidavits, admissible in a court of law and under the penalty of perjury (they could go to prison if they’re lying). They are, however, not lying. In brilliant detail, they describe exactly what they saw.

edit on 18-1-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Not the machine used here we filled out ballot and ran it through a scanner.
all i got was an i voted sticker.
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I don't think any real audit have been done.

Real audit has been done in Michigan. Every machine that was tested had flipped votes in favour of Biden in a massive way. The evidence has still to this day not been opened in the Courts or addresses by Congress.

This is itself is a massive failure.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If only it had been the OxyClean guy. I mean he was a sterling character.

Of course him coming back from the dead to make these claims would give him some serious weight.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I'd re-think that. As I understand, Canada is farther down this road in some ways that the US. If you are a yooper, your best bet might be to load up the guns and ammo and find a place way up in the woods.

I am a yooper, I have guns and ammo and live in the woods already. I moved out of the City of Marquette thirty years ago, one year of living there with their weirdness steered me to the small community of Negaunee, and when craziness started to immigrate there from Marquette, I moved to the woods.

I come from the Copper Country where being talkative and friendly is considered a normal trait, where people stop in the middle of the road to talk to their neighbors with their cars or four wheelers, everyone learns to just go around them, or you could get stuck waiting for twenty minutes if you don't pass. I am a true Finnish Yooper, not an immigrant.

What flowers do I consider important to have in my yard, ones that mean that the potatoes will soon be forming on the potato plant or the ones on the cherry tomato plant or cucumber plants that mean you will be able to munch on the fruit shortly. I love the flowers on the wild raspberry plants in the yard, and I like clover in the yard more than grass. I like thistles because I know it is a good medicine if I need it and prize the tender young leaves of the dandilions growing in the yard to add one to my salad. I like fishing the streams and lakes for a cheap way to get my fish and actually enjoy cleaning them and eating fresh brookies or perch way more than buying them from the store.
edit on 18-1-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
They are absolutely not internet connected.

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

originally posted by: MayRenee
The voting machines are not wifi-connected. I voted on Dominion voting machines, in the state of Georgia. After waiting in line and being verified that two different stations giving your voting card hand led to another room to vote it is printed out onto a ballot that is actually printed out oh, you can check your vote, before placing it yourself into the next machines to be counted, at which time a person is standing there telling you to listen for your vote to be validated and you hear it click. Also, you can verify your vote on our Ga voter website to make damn sure it is what you selected. posted by: Doctor Smith

My Pillow founder and CEO, Mike Lindell, sits down with RSBN for an interview to discuss the information he tried to get to President Trump ahead of the January 20th inauguration deadline.

My Pillow founder and CEO, Mike Lindell is frustrated that he has all the evidence and the people around Trump are ignoring it. Has the IP address of the computer that was connected to the Dominion machines. Also has the latitude and longitude in China. Shows the number of votes flipped.

The bottom line. Biden lost. 79 million votes for Donald Trump, 68 million for Biden.

Mike Lindell RSBN Interview On Election Fraud Banned On YouTube

They are internet connected though. And you have multiple people saying the program automatically flips the votes no matter what the paper says. They also get a ticket and when they ordered Georgia to turn over it's copy of the tickets, remember? Though they had been ordered to keep em for six months, just hours after the order went out it was discovered someone accidentally incinerated them? I mean come on....there's forgetful/ignorant and there's just hopelessly stupid. And I ain't talking about the guy who flipped that firey switch ::ahem cough::

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join