It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forensics done on voter machines by Mike Lindel confirm. Trump won election by a large margin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

My Pillow founder and CEO, Mike Lindell, sits down with RSBN for an interview to discuss the information he tried to get to President Trump ahead of the January 20th inauguration deadline.

My Pillow founder and CEO, Mike Lindell is frustrated that he has all the evidence and the people around Trump are ignoring it. Has the IP address of the computer that was connected to the Dominion machines. Also has the latitude and longitude in China. Shows the number of votes flipped.

The bottom line. Biden lost. 79 million votes for Donald Trump, 68 million for Biden.

Mike Lindell RSBN Interview On Election Fraud Banned On YouTube

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I actually believe that the election was rigged, whether there was enough of a difference for Trump to win I do not know. I am more concerned that votes for Congressmen were flipped in the states.

I'm ready to move to Canada or to try to convince other Yoopers we should secede from America and join Canada. I am tired of all the BS division garbage going on in this country.

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I can sleep well knowing Mike Lindel has the information and proof to settle this once and for all.

Rest assured, people won't sleep on this one.

But wait. If you call now, you'll get a second bombshell for free, just pay clicks and advertisement fees. Also, hit that juicy subscribe button at the bottom.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You do realize the crazies are in charge there too.

Besides, don't let them run you from your home.
edit on 17-1-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

+40 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Everything they have done to Trump has been illegal. They care about money and power only

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ya reply to: loam

Canada is a mess .. Trudeau is a ccp lap dog

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Here is information that Mike Lindell discussed with President Trump and White House advisors this past Friday.

News Article: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Exhibit A: twitter.com...

Exhibit B: twitter.com...

Furthermore, the Director of National Intelligence revealed this morning that CHINA was involved in the November election.

justthenews.com...

NOW THE BALL IS IN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION's COURT.

Will they just shrug their shoulders and allow the crimes committed by the "Election Fraud Organization" Joe Biden confidently bragged about in Oct 2020, be 100% successful?

We'll know one way or the other, before 12 Noon on Wednesday January 20, 2021.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Got family in lake linden, might head there soon and just farm it and snowboard and fish during the winter. #puremichigan

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
We know now

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Canada wishes they were yoopers .....

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

That sounds perfect. I would if I had the opportunity. What are you waiting for?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This is just crazy.... but what can anyone do about it now?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Got family in lake linden, might head there soon and just farm it and snowboard and fish during the winter. #puremichigan

I know a lot of people from Lake Linden, but never lived there. I did spend a winter in Tamarack though. I grew up in the Copper country. We got some land out in Rabbit Bay yet, about an acre. Sold the camp out in Bootjack about twenty eight years ago. Had a big garage with my brother in Boston for a while, but he bought me out and bought out my shard of the house we inherited too, for cheap.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The Dominion machines don't work how you think they do.

They were a touch screen program where you filled in your voting selections then it printed a paper ballot that you got to verify with your own eyes before dropping into the box.

That's why when they do a recount they can verify the digital count with the physical count.

If the votes are being flipped as much as you guys like you claim then at least 1 of you would've experienced the alleged vote flipping with your own eyes.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Are we seriously just going to gloss over my pillow guy claiming to have the smoking gun?

Is this satire or what are we doing here?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

They were a touch screen program where you filled in your voting selections then it printed a paper ballot that you got to verify with your own eyes before dropping into the box.

That's why when they do a recount they can verify the digital count with the physical count.

If the votes are being flipped as much as you guys like you claim then at least 1 of you would've experienced the alleged vote flipping with your own eyes.

That's the way it worked when I was working on the machines in CA. I'm not sure exactly about the Dominion machines. Mike Lindell has been working on this since November 3rd with his lawyers etc, so I would think they have thought about that already. I don't think any real audit have been done.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
This is just crazy.... but what can anyone do about it now?

If proven correct. And he said in the video that the guy who did the flip admitted to it. This isn't going to go away even If Biden is inaugurated.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Everything they have done to Trump has been illegal. They care about money and power only

Trump appointed 3 attorney generals but no indictments and the "lock her up chants, still ringing inmy ears"

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The voting machines are not wifi-connected. I voted on Dominion voting machines, in the state of Georgia. After waiting in line and being verified that two different stations giving your voting card hand led to another room to vote it is printed out onto a ballot that is actually printed out oh, you can check your vote, before placing it yourself into the next machines to be counted, at which time a person is standing there telling you to listen for your vote to be validated and you hear it click. Also, you can verify your vote on our Ga voter website to make damn sure it is what you selected. posted by: Doctor Smith

My Pillow founder and CEO, Mike Lindell, sits down with RSBN for an interview to discuss the information he tried to get to President Trump ahead of the January 20th inauguration deadline.

My Pillow founder and CEO, Mike Lindell is frustrated that he has all the evidence and the people around Trump are ignoring it. Has the IP address of the computer that was connected to the Dominion machines. Also has the latitude and longitude in China. Shows the number of votes flipped.

The bottom line. Biden lost. 79 million votes for Donald Trump, 68 million for Biden.

Mike Lindell RSBN Interview On Election Fraud Banned On YouTube

edit on 17-1-2021 by MayRenee because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2021 by MayRenee because: Add info

edit on 17-1-2021 by MayRenee because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

That's the way it worked when I was working on the machines in CA. I'm not sure exactly about the Dominion machines. Mike Lindell has been working on this since November 3rd with his lawyers etc, so I would think they have thought about that already. I don't think any real audit have been done.

They proved in the Georgia hearings that an adjudicator can change the votes afterwards without leaving any receipts as evidence of a change.
Was it done, I don’t know, but yes it can be done, and all it would be needed is access to those computers used to adjudicate.
They need to look closer at how many were sent to adjudication in each county. I’m betting the numbers are unusually higher than previous years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join