It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everyone is a sellout

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: Boadicea

I can't believe you've heard of Yaniv. lol

That dude is his own comical rabbithole.

There are no words for him. I doubt there has ever been another like him, and I hope and pray there never will be another. I know he desperately needs help, and I hope his public and private escapades helps get him that help, but oh my lordy how he repulses me!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
He said they may be right or maybe a 1% chance they are wrong... 1%?

Even with that I don't disagree with a lot he said.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

i would make a distinction between "insane" and "brainwashed".

many people are just brainwashed, imho, and they can be helped. it won't be easy, but it's possible.

Kind of like Brainwashed into thinking there is systemic racism in America? Or that cops kill more Black people than others because they are Black, or that Trump is a Dictator or Fascist, or that there was mass Russian collusion helping Trump so he has never been legitimate, or that...maybe another two dozens of them.

The vast majority supporting Trump know who he is, know his character flaws well as we have seen and lived them too, BUT we also know Biden isn't the answer and to see Pelosi and Schumer running the show is not just a slight difference in ideologies, it is scary bad.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Kevin Sorbo is a Right Wing, Trump supporting, Christian.

He is hardly unbiased.

www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

He is hardly unbiased.

www.google.com...

Is anyone unbiased?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I found this interesting and it led me to follow Hughes.

edit on 16-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

he's pretty intelligent.

"here, i'll consider the possibility that i may be wrong and you may be right. but one way or another, you still can't ignore what i've said because it may bite you in the ass in the future."

he knows he doesn't have to convince Trump supporters, so he's presenting facts from neutral point of view to prove his point.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He is hardly unbiased.

www.google.com...

Is anyone unbiased?

Many that are definitely more centrist than Sorbo.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Ksihkehe

" jedi_hamster"

See what I mean?

I don't think I follow.

Is this directed at me?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

He is hardly unbiased.

www.google.com...

so you want to counter with another " hardly unbiased " irrelevant washed up has been.

typical and pitiful.

edit on 16-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I got news for you -- They'll call Kevin Sorbo the same.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Ah I see, so supporting Trump has to be illogical, okay, got it!

To be fair, it does and always has seemed illogical to most of the world.

Can't deny your leading alternative wasn't attractive either.
edit on 16-1-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Here's the issue - For true leftists, they're as gone as true ... what you would trash as Trump supporters (btw, I call foul on that because most people to the right of Stalin, er, Uncle Joe, voted for Trump).

I did not vote for Trump in the first primary he ran in, and he's not my favorite person.

One of the main reasons I question the election is that the democrats really did run the equivalent of an expired can of cream of chicken soup against him. Seriously, they quite possibly put up the worst candidate for elected office I've ever seen. Even the Rent Is Too Damn High guy was more cogent.

And yet, somehow he not only won the primary (which the Democrats admitted last cycle they fix), but he also won more votes than Barack Obama?!

Yeah, riiiiiight.

You not only want me to believe he beat Trump with no participation in his political process at all, but he did it with more votes than Obama. The first part is a real stretch, but the second -- beating the "Lightbringer", the "Anointed One" himself -- defies credulity. Oh and he did mainly based on the strength of suspiciously high turnouts in four or five very select states in a handful of metro areas with suspicious counting practices ... Oh and those states all happened to have illegally changed their voter laws shortly prior to make it difficult to impossible to make sure only verified ballots were taken in.

And the howls of besterest and saferest election EVAR from the very same people who just spent 4 years complaining that the last one was stolen was like whiplash, and now the vicious stranglehold on any speech coming even near to wondering if there might have been fraud ...

It's very suspicious.

And all that needed to happen was a very sound and thorough audit of all the ballots with signatures and matching to verify their legality.

But I guess that's a bridge too far. So now a very large number of people doubt. And we have an occupied Capitol because the government has to terrify the people into submission. Not a good thing to start a regime with is it if you're the "most popular president EVAR".

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

No one cuts out a mans tongue because he's lying.

It's done because a tyrant fears what he is saying.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
he's pretty intelligent.

"here, i'll consider the possibility that i may be wrong and you may be right. but one way or another, you still can't ignore what i've said because it may bite you in the ass in the future."

he knows he doesn't have to convince Trump supporters, so he's presenting facts from neutral point of view to prove his point.

I don't think either side is actually wrong, just different perspectives. When you say someone is wrong it puts you in the position to be right, and you can not logically talk to someone that feels you are wrong and they are right.

You also work too damn hard to justify a person's wrongness. Look at what MSM did 24/7 for 4 years that spent much of their on-air time showing the world just how wrong Trump was, even when he wasn't.

I would much rather look at an issue or problem from two different perspectives and find our way to a middle to fix it.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Many that are definitely more centrist than Sorbo.

I might have agreed 2 or 3 years ago...

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And yet, somehow he not only won the primary (which the Democrats admitted last cycle they fix), but he also won more votes than Barack Obama?!

Yeah, riiiiiight.

You not only want me to believe he beat Trump with no participation in his political process at all, but he did it with more votes than Obama. The first part is a real stretch, but the second -- beating the "Lightbringer", the "Anointed One" himself -- defies credulity. Oh and he did mainly based on the strength of suspiciously high turnouts in four or five very select states in a handful of metro areas with suspicious counting practices ... Oh and those states all happened to have illegally changed their voter laws shortly prior to make it difficult to impossible to make sure only verified ballots were taken in.

The important part is he pulled more of a percentage than old Obama. I see a lot of this is because the left knew mass mailings would be much more in their favor. People unwilling to to spend anytime to actually vote would spend 2 mins to check mark a few boxes, especially if the ground roots was there to help them. The turnout due to mass mailings was at a 120 year high, and so this is new waters for the US. Even with the mass mailings there was still over 30% of voters didn't vote. but when we typically see 48 to high 50s close to 70% is a ridiculous number and that extra 10%+ are people who would not vote if they had to lift more than a finger to do it. I'm sure it is part of the same group that would love a universal pay check for breathing.

To be honest, I think the left has finally cracked a nut that was impossible in the past, give the crappy citizen an easy way to vote for free stuff, not like they would ever deliver, but it does play well election year after election year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join