It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA County Superintendent Says Kids Will Be Required To Have Covid Vaccine To Return

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The plan to columnize people has intensified šŸ˜ˆ

Massive weapon utility is launched ā˜ ļø

šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜ŖšŸ¤£

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
With no data on the long term effects of the Covid-19 vaccine, this is just completely irresponsible.

There can be no informed consent for this as the data isn't available to inform....

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad
Doesn't stop posters from acting like Achilles, too bad for above that even he had a heel.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I see a promising new business opportunity.
Counterfeit vaccination papers.

Exactly what I said when this whole vaccine process first rolled out.

Papers are old school. I will be a plastic card with a chip and a QR code. Just a little harder to duplicate. And yes you will need one to fly among other things. Mark of the beast....

It's 2021 not 1960

Mark of the beast would require you worship the beast not just get a mark. I would think it has to do with actually breaking a law of God in favor of the worship of the beast.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BomSquad
With no data on the long term effects of the Covid-19 vaccine, this is just completely irresponsible.

There can be no informed consent for this as the data isn't available to inform....

Agreed. Not enough data and I felt the same when Gardasil came out with their vaccine a few years back. I actually did have to make a decision then concerning my daughter.

Whenever anyone brings up concerns about autism and vaccines people line up to tell them how long the vaccines have been tested and how long the trials were. We donā€™t even have that here. Truly the only thing people can do is their best guess. They simply donā€™t really know. Not with certainty. Thatā€™s not good enough when it comes to our children IMO.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I see a promising new business opportunity.
Counterfeit vaccination papers.

Exactly what I said when this whole vaccine process first rolled out.

Papers are old school. I will be a plastic card with a chip and a QR code. Just a little harder to duplicate. And yes you will need one to fly among other things. Mark of the beast....

It's 2021 not 1960

Mark of the beast would require you worship the beast not just get a mark. I would think it has to do with actually breaking a law of God in favor of the worship of the beast.

ok Biblical interpretation. I know I wasn't very clear in using the "mark" as a result of the Corporate Oligarchy. sry...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

So police-state tactics ushering in the new regime.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Notice how they act like they had a novel idea and decided to implement it, only for states/countries/foreign governments seem to have the same "novel" idea at the same time?

Been noticing this the entire covid scandal and its itching something fierce.

Yup.

I've been saying until I'm hoarse in the throat....this is being coordinated Globally.

Like 1 2 3

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Makes one wonder what would happen, if a majority of parents : 'Just said no', to the drugs that Big-Pharmaā„¢ is peddling ?

Untested, unproven, experimental drugs.

Gotta jab all of them kiddies, lest they... ?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
We're in the early stages of relocating back to my home country. Hopefully we can get back before the mandatory jab to travel.

Imagine I only have a few months..

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I've never been a part of a protest, at least not since 7th grade, but if our school district pulls this, I will probably be the ringleader of a protest, which will prove fruitless, and then we'll move out to the country.
If we're going to homeschool, there's no point in paying insane property tax to be in a great school district we're not utilizing.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I donā€™t blame you a bit. I actually had the same problem with the Gardisil vaccine when it first came out. It was rushed as well IMO and school required it when my daughter was younger. I had to settle for the first shot to register and never took her back for the remaining. She decided when she was of age on her own.

I donā€™t ever really like government stepping in where parents should be the sole arbiter. I do feel for you and those that still have to deal with it. I know all too well how it feels.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Don't get the vaccine for your kids. Quit your job, stay home and homeschool em.

And don't get Diphtheria and Tetanus toxoid-containing vaccine and Pertussis vaccine (DTaP or Tdap)
Hepatitis B vaccine
Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine (MMR)
Polio vaccine
Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine

Let Darwinism take it's course....Strike a blow for FREEDOM
edit on 13-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Funny how we all can interpret things differently, eh ?

Some may say that : blind trust in Bill-Gatesā„¢, the WHOā„¢, GAVIā„¢, CEPIā„¢, the CDCā„¢ and FDAā„¢, Fauchiā„¢, the Rockefeller Foundationā„¢, and Big-Pharmaā„¢ ; leads to it's own expression of Darwinism.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Funny how we all can interpret things differently, eh ?

Some may say that : blind trust in Bill-Gatesā„¢, the WHOā„¢, GAVIā„¢, CEPIā„¢, the CDCā„¢ and FDAā„¢, Fauchiā„¢, the Rockefeller Foundationā„¢, and Big-Pharmaā„¢ ; leads to it's own expression of Darwinism.

you get it...isn't the irony delicious. Say hi, to Yohan and Ewen for me.
edit on 13-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Personally, I think that the children shouldn't have to take the vaccine at all unless they are in a verified high risk category since it's known that they have a much harder time catching it and don't tend to get severely ill with it if they do under normal circumstances because of the type of receptors the virus attacks and the lack of them in the body below a certain age.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

LoL ! Excellent memory my man.

Would prefer just to sit on a smoky porch with you, having a few , and just talking about the birds, and the sky, and nothing much.

But then these geeks show-up, wanting to jab everyone with their untested, unproven, experimental toxins.

Preferred it when they were hidden behind the curtains... LoL !!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I've never been a part of a protest, at least not since 7th grade, but if our school district pulls this, I will probably be the ringleader of a protest, which will prove fruitless, and then we'll move out to the country.
If we're going to homeschool, there's no point in paying insane property tax to be in a great school district we're not utilizing.

I'm with you.

And I don't have kids so I want a refund of the tens of thousands of dollars I've paid for schools the last 30 years.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: dogstar23

I donā€™t blame you a bit. I actually had the same problem with the Gardisil vaccine when it first came out. It was rushed as well IMO and school required it when my daughter was younger. I had to settle for the first shot to register and never took her back for the remaining. She decided when she was of age on her own.

I donā€™t ever really like government stepping in where parents should be the sole arbiter. I do feel for you and those that still have to deal with it. I know all too well how it feels.

I don't have kids and rarely pay attention to kids' issues, but even I knew the gardasil vax was unnecessary and rushed out and then dangerous, in that order.

Am I mistaken that they make boys get it now - a vaccine that supposedly prevents ovarian cancer like 50 years later?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join