It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was ‘TRUMP’ Carved into a Florida Manatee’s Back?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I clicked the link, and don't like what Snoopy said. I wrote an angry letter to his owner C. Brown. Hopefully he'll get it before the dog of his does something else.

Ha ha. You are a linkclicker.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
OK, this is JUST a question, so don't go all PETA on me, ok?

To me it looks like the skin of a manatee is very barnacle, sea-weed, slushy like. Does it come off easy, the first layer?

If so, if you simply scrubbed your nails on it do the top layers just come off?

Maybe this is the case and the animal doesn't feel it?

I don't know, I'm just asking.

This is exactly what happened....and also why we have been making fun of the story since the first page.

Many other sea creatures have the same algae covering...

The actual issue here is that someone touched the animal at all.....

That in itself isn't news...happens all the time.

Someone decided to go for the next turtle with a straw in its nose cause and here we are.

If this goes viral anything like the straw BS....expect camps to be set up for Trump supporters....I can't find a damn plastic straw at any bar in my area, except for the stirrer straws....so naturally I do my duty of using 4 at a time....then I swiftly drive 6 hours to the ocean and promptly throw them in.
edit on 1/11/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: djz3ro

I don't know.

Was Trump carved from a Florida Manatee?

Now that's a heavy burn, damn.

🙄

They're aquatic. You could never get the fire to stay alight.

Who needs fire when you have the sun?

Worse burn in my life was when i went clam digging, tide went out and we had to wait hour for it to come back in.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why would an evil leftist pond scum asswipe do that?

I can't figure that out any more than why an evil rightist pond scum asswipe would do that.

I don't get why a human would do that DB! No Bipartisan bull# here. Merely outrage and shock.

Realy?

You're an openly anti-Trump foreigner. Which is fine, you have every right and freedom to be such.

You posted it in a forum called US Political Madness.

And you expect me to believe you're non-partisan.

I was born at night, it just wasn't last night.

Dude, I have personal reasons for hating Trump. Some utter Cockwomble thinks doing this to a Manatee is ok? No! That is not ok! Whoever did this, whichever side, they crossed a line!!!
So you’re saying Trump scrawled his name out of the algae on your back too?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Lol
This sounds fake as hell.

Does the manatee happen to be named Jussie Smollett?

Are you saying that the manatee did it to himself?

Exactly! just like Trump has done to himself!

This manatee clearly is identifying with him in solidarity.

And, um “unity”

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Lol

And, um “unity”

You are not allowed to argue with identity politics.....

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: slatesteam

Lol

And, um “unity”

You are not allowed to argue with identity politics.....
Who are you calling a “you”?!?

Storms off to go manatee-scraping!

edit on 11-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It's the language that offends me.

Since when did a PERSON -atee become such a blatant tool of male oppression?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Looks like someone used a harmless scrubbing brush to remove some algae and barnacles from some manatees.

While they were at it, they trolled some pussies.

Touching a manatee seems to be frowned upon, are they extremely delicate? Are people not “allowed” to pet dolphins? Whales? Manatees? Are we allowed to help a manatee out of a fishing net? Are we allowed to scrub a manatee with a brush to remove barnacles?

I did not know that.

But whoever used a harmless brush to clean this one’s back is at home laughing right now.

The manatee was not harmed

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Not so fast there, Manatees are very fragile. I heard that if you stare at one long enough it will shatter, or go away I didn't pay much attention, let's just say it shatters like fine China thrown against a wall. People in the future if your Manatee is dirty, run it through the dishwasher like a civilized person instead of just scrubbing it with a brush.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Not so fast there, Manatees are very fragile. I heard that if you stare at one long enough it will shatter, or go away I didn't pay much attention, let's just say it shatters like fine China thrown against a wall. People in the future if your Manatee is dirty, run it through the dishwasher like a civilized person instead of just scrubbing it with a brush.

So....manatees are just pigs of the ocean....

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well they are called, "Sea Cows", but I think they taste more like fishy goats, but... I never ate a manatee.

Remember folks always wash your Manatee in a Dishwasher and let them cool to room temperature before handling them in order to prevent shattering your Manatee. Using brushes on your Manatee will void any warranties that you may have purchased for the use of the Manatee.
edit on 12-1-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
*Update*

The Manatee has been moved to Guantanamo bay detention camp for supporting Trump and eating a no wake buoy.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

When it comes to animal abuse, it is equally disgusting whoever is to blame. And screw whomever did this to that poor thing. With that being said, it's been heavily documented throughout the years that it's typically the left that does this sort of thing to garner hate for the right.

Still doesn't change that some jerk out there whomever he / she was did this. They're pretty peaceful animals and I hope this one has no lasting effects physically or mentally.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Drucifer
Manatee’s are like water Buddah’s, I can’t even put myself in the headspace to think of how someone could do that without turning the knife on themself after.

Be in a group of misguided and angry Trump supporters, get drunk.

During the years I was helping my wife rescue animals I saw abuse coming from all walks of life, race and religion. Hell, some of the people thinking they were rescuing the animals were actually keeping them in the worse conditions than where they had been removed from originally.

I’m not sure how carving ‘Trump’ into a manatee’s back is doing anything for Trump or his supporters, but it sure does bring up a lot of outrage towards that crowd when they believe it was a Trump supporter who did it. Jury’s out for me on which dumbass from which party did this. Whoever it was, they need to be put out to pasture, regardless of which geriatric they voted for.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Drucifer

Manatees just pretend to be nice and gentle.

Then after a day together. . . they never return your phone calls and never "like" your posts on Facebook.

It’s true. They don’t even need to sweet talk you the night before, they’re so unassuming. Then 4 hours later when your legs are bent behind your head and everything smells like the sea, they take on a different light. Swear to god I saw one snapchatting pics of me in compromised positions but when I asked he just said it was his ex and I didn’t want to seem clingy.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
OK, this is JUST a question, so don't go all PETA on me, ok?

To me it looks like the skin of a manatee is very barnacle, sea-weed, slushy like. Does it come off easy, the first layer?

If so, if you simply scrubbed your nails on it do the top layers just come off?

Maybe this is the case and the animal doesn't feel it?

I don't know, I'm just asking.

Yeah, they can get pretty dense with algae. Really, you’d have to get up close to see how deep the scratching/carving is.

At the same time, it’s not uncommon to see them with scars from boat rudders/engine blades and they look similar, albeit not as deep.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Please note I make no assumption about the political affiliation of the culprit. I wanted this to be impartial.

I applaud you for that, because at this point, no one knows.

Looking at the video of the creature, I suspect that is just algae that was scraped off the manatee's skin... at least I hope that is the case, for the sake of the animal.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

You assume I think this was a Trump fan, cute! No, this could have been either side and it is a travesty

Why is this a travesty?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Why would an evil leftist pond scum asswipe do that?

I can't figure that out any more than why an evil rightist pond scum asswipe would do that.

I don't get why a human would do that DB! No Bipartisan bull# here. Merely outrage and shock.

Realy?

You're an openly anti-Trump foreigner. Which is fine, you have every right and freedom to be such.

You posted it in a forum called US Political Madness.

And you expect me to believe you're non-partisan.

I was born at night, it just wasn't last night.

Dude, I have personal reasons for hating Trump. Some utter Cockwomble thinks doing this to a Manatee is ok? No! That is not ok! Whoever did this, whichever side, they crossed a line!!!

I would love to know why it's personal, seriously.

Did he steal your land?

The way he treated a family member in acquiring his home for then1st Scottish Golf Resort he made

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join