It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news FBI has a tip of armed protest in all 50 state capitols during the Biden inauguration

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I won't dignify anything UNcle Joe does with my eyeballs.

I see what you did there.
And I concur.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
That is very true. I'll have to find the link but one guy they arrested had extremely violent text messages to others about putting a bullet in Nancy's head and much more. When they arrested him at his hotel he was heavily armed with another 100 rounds of ammunition, taser, etc.

You'll have lone wolf's, those so riled up that they feel they have to stop this, and I wouldn't be surprised if some crazy militia feel now is their chance.

These are not your run of the mill Republicans going to March. These are the geared up, thinking China will invade 1-21 people.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I won't dignify anything UNcle Joe does with my eyeballs.

No. I should’ve clarified. I’m not watching the fauxguration. I’m watching for the fallout if there is any.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
What the dems and MSM are trying to do is very clever and very sinister atthe same time.

They're trying to drive a psychological wedge between the military/LEO communities and conservative by making them look unstable.

They fear if the shat really did hit the fan the military would side with the right, and turn on them.

Quoted for truth

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You know what we should be doing that day?

Turn off your TV. Call in sick, and shut off your computer. Do not order anything, or shop for anything.

And just wait a month or so, then start up the actual protests again. About election fraud, and the fact that they don't represent us, the people anymore, by everyone carrying a copy of the constitution.

Peacefully.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
What the dems and MSM are trying to do is very clever and very sinister atthe same time.

They're trying to drive a psychological wedge between the military/LEO communities and conservative by making them look unstable.

They fear if the shat really did hit the fan the military would side with the right, and turn on them.

Whaaaaat? Now why would they do that?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I can't exactly. The left is crowning their king right in the middle of my work cycle. No work = no pay. So I'll be working that day.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, I understand that. But you can do everything else.

We usually just leave the TV on for the dogs during the day, but I told hubby they don't get it that day. Oh, unless we leave it on some weird channel we found that only shows internet videos.

Maybe that? LOL

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: ARM1968

Or maybe it's the fact that Trump supporters have posted that they're planning to do just this all over the internet.

No that couldn't be it. It must be some nefarious plot by the Left because we all know the Right is as pure as driven snow.

I think the snow you’re munching on is yellow. If you can’t see what is happening then I feel for you. Right now both sides lining up either side of the divide are turning your American dream into a nightmare. You need to start reaching across that divide to your fellow Americans and stop being led by those who would see you all enslaved. You’re better than this, but you have to want to be better.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Oh, I want to add:

According to our wonderfully moronic governor here in MI, they are trying to pass this new legislation:

You will no longer be able to OPEN carry a weapon, inside the capital, in Lansing.
But you will still be able to CONCEAL carry.

LOL Yeah, that's actually real.

So everyone protesting better not go inside, unless you have a conceal permit!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sad.... the PTB will surround the constitutional-ists, then impound/ confiscate all firearms...at All the 50 rallys in State Capitols

Sad that the Trump forces of 40 Generals and most of the Special Forces units are his only back-up personnel to try and repel the sustained attacks by NWO/Leftists

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Must I?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

You will no longer be able to OPEN carry a weapon, inside the capital, in Lansing.
But you will still be able to CONCEAL carry.

That makes perfect sense, because if your....gun...is................................

Wait. What ?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Then there probably won't be a single protest. This just raises nervousness in security, a tactic being pushed by democrats to help their push for civil war.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Amazing how they could never find a single rioter or person calling to assassinate a sitting president over the past 4 years yet they can crack down on any right winger wanting simply to protest.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
folks, you still can't see it? really?

Joe can't be the POTUS. he was never meant to be. he's not suitable for the position.

it's a false flag. they'll kill Joe, getting rid of him and at the same time getting yet another pretext to go after Trump supporters and dismantle your freedoms. two birds, one stone.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You would think anyone with half a brain who was thinking they were going to do this would avoid it now like the plague unless they want to dare the government to come out and crack down violently.

There are plenty of revolutionaries that think dying for the cause is a trip to martyr Valhalla. But can the symbol sustain the struggle.

edit on 11-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You would think anyone with half a brain who was thinking they were going to do this would avoid it now like the plague unless they want to dare the government to come out and crack down violently.

There are plenty of revolutionaries that think dying for the cause if a trip to martyr Valhalla. But can the symbol sustain the struggle.

You should take your crew to one of these areas and do a documentary on it.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
People have the right to assemble and the right to bear arms.

So as usual the FBI is wasting time on nonsense. Wonder how many human traffickers and drug peddlers operate with impunity thanks to their political meddling?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Maybe they have picked up chatter from some of the militias.

They have been very quite so far. I assume, waiting for all legal avenues to be exhausted.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join