It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news FBI has a tip of armed protest in all 50 state capitols during the Biden inauguration

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The Biden Inauguration might get interesting if this is the case. However you have to ask yourself how much coverage would such an event be shown by the networks. Also why go armed unless you plan on using the weapons?? Oh maybe Antifa will be there so question answered. I assume if there is blood spilled that will be the event for the planned gun grab. youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The Biden Inauguration might get interesting if this is the case. However you have to ask yourself how much coverage would such an event be shown by the networks. Also why go armed unless you plan on using the weapons?? Oh maybe Antifa will be there so question answered. I assume if there is blood spilled that will be the event for the planned gun grab. youtu.be...

I imagine this ‘tip-off’ is Democrat originated. Nazi play book being followed to the letter.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Or maybe it's the fact that Trump supporters have posted that they're planning to do just this all over the internet.

No that couldn't be it. It must be some nefarious plot by the Left because we all know the Right is as pure as driven snow.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
yeah right ARM1968....you must have had a troubled childhood
edit on 11-1-2021 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Fake News. Nothing planned.

mobile.twitter.com...

There will be no need for protesting....

Maybe celebrating.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I suspect the only people at the capitals will be the media and paid Soros actors.

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So what if it is true. There is not a damn thing unlawful about the first and second amendment. At least not yet.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Exactly. As of Thursday it was all over Parler and Reddit. "We will outgun any Military!". I guess the only ones surprised are ATS. Some Guns and Ammo website has their flyer up as well.

They are seeking support to go to all state Capitols as well.

(post by game over man removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The Democrat’s con artist, shell game continues.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Something wrong with all these "reports".

Why would the FBI "visit" extremist groups?

Why would the Capitol Police "ignore" FBI warnings?

Why was this Capitol "Assault" basically an unarmed set of "events"?

Sinister false flags and now _ _ _ maybe ass backwards "alarmists" 😵

Up to 15,000 National Guard members could be deployed in Washington during the presidential inauguration, senior defense officials said Monday, part of a rapidly expanding response following a deadly insurrection at the Capitol last week.

Army Gen. Daniel R. Hokanson, the chief of the National Guard Bureau, said in a call with reporters that about 6,000 guardsmen from six states already are in the nation’s capital, and that the military response will expand to about 10,000 by the weekend.

Hokanson said the numbers will be determined by the requirements that federal agencies have for support. The National Guard will bring their weapons to Washington and carry them based on discussions with the FBI, police and other agencies.

Up to 15,000 National Guard members could be deployed in D.C. during inauguration

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Tensions are running high, Trump and his team have whipped up a frenzy with around a third of the voting population buying into what he is saying.

I’m sure people are over reacting to every situation currently, but please remember, guns don’t kill people, rappers do.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Fox and the FBI got a tip huh? In that case I out detected all of them. Out in the wild I ran into some posts on Facebook (shhh) talking about it. Did some digging and saw some YouTube videos about it.

But seriously, like others said... the discussions about this really heated up after the 6th. I have a strong feeling that’s why Parler was pulled down so quickly. They are trying to interrupt as many communication points as possible.

edit on 1/11/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

So they got a tip about violent action against the government and they were monitoring extremist groups prior to Big Tech helpfully censoring them so they couldn't be watched anymore in their planning.

You would think anyone with half a brain who was thinking they were going to do this would avoid it now like the plague unless they want to dare the government to come out and crack down violently.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I mean, Trump even said he would not attend the inauguration. He doesn't want supporters there and none are planning to protest.

Let the goons play dress up and do what they've done all summer. It won't be Trump supporters.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You would think that wouldn’t you? I wouldn’t be surprised by anything at this point. May be a game of who is going to underestimate who first and worse. I will certainly be glued to several livestreams on the 20th. I don’t think it’s going to be the average Trump supporter they’re going to have to worry about. There are always factions and lone wolves though that feel they have absolutely nothing left to lose and that makes people dangerous. Hopefully no innocent lives will be lost either way.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I won't dignify anything UNcle Joe does with my eyeballs.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: carewemust

I mean, Trump even said he would not attend the inauguration. He doesn't want supporters there and none are planning to protest.

Let the goons play dress up and do what they've done all summer. It won't be Trump supporters.

Because he is a sore loser and a total smeghead? Perhaps? No?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What the dems and MSM are trying to do is very clever and very sinister atthe same time.

They're trying to drive a psychological wedge between the military/LEO communities and conservative by making them look unstable.

They fear if the shat really did hit the fan the military would side with the right, and turn on them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join