It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of unarmed - Ashley Babbit - Trump Protester at the US Capitol - getting shot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I had not seen this yet..

This supposed exclusive video shows in 3 views Ashley Babbit getting shot as she tries to climb through a window (I only watched one). To me she looks unarmed and not a huge threat. I guess that might be difficult to assess from the inside chamber.

Ashley Babbit getting shot 3 views
MOD DISCLAIMER: violence...view at your own risk!!!!

Complete speculation here but perhaps she fell victim to an ulterior agenda. One other than the case of a Capitol Officer trying to defend those in the Chamber.
edit on 9-1-2021 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jan 9 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: added disclaimer

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Dude, they were busting into the capital in a mob type style. I see no difference here to the dimwits in Portland.

Ultimately it hurt the cause, not helped it.

Peeps need to start recall efforts like Cali is doing to Newsome.

a reply to: nOraKat

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I know these hypothetical questions are useless, but if that were an Antifa or a Black Lives Matter person, I can bet a large majority here would applaud the shooting

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Doesn’t matter armed or unarmed.
When you are breaking and entering with a mob, and you climb through a barricade, you tempt fate.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
I know these hypothetical questions are useless, but if that were an Antifa or a Black Lives Matter person, I can bet a large majority here would applaud the shooting

Yep, and then doxx all the dead to find past malfeasance.

And the shooting would have continued.
And Trump would have not held back the National guard.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I had not seen this yet..

This supposed exclusive video shows in 3 views Ashley Babbit getting shot as she tries to climb through a window (I only watched one). To me she looks unarmed and not a huge threat. I guess that might be difficult to assess from the inside chamber.

Ashley Babbit getting shot 3 views

Complete speculation here but perhaps she fell victim to an ulterior agenda. One other than the case of a Capitol Officer trying to defend those in the Chamber.

As more and more information comes out I would be surprised if people at the top don’t got to jail. These young lady death falls squarely on the people at the top.

I also would like to know what the rules of engagement for this type of situation are. The reason why cop killings are so hard to prosecute is because the law gives them wide latitude when making split second decisions.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

You mean the way BLM/Antifa were this summer when white counter-protestors were shot?

Like that?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
When you are breaking and entering with a mob, and you climb through a barricade, you tempt fate.

What about “let in”?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Have to disagree. There were serious men on the other side of that door whose entire job was to protect their side of the door. This is what we pay them to do.

If they let her come though, then the others would follow.

If an armed man in a suit, in the goddamn US Capital, points a gun at you and tells you not to go any further, then the consequences of going further are on you.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

You mean the way BLM/Antifa were this summer when white counter-protestors were shot?

Like that?

"Riefenstahl did nothing wrong!"-style? That is what is in your mind? Kill people on sight, "unnoticed" by the police?

(I will not mention this persons real name, no fame from me!)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

What about “let in”?

Hey, please come in, just climb through the broken sidelight glass, and over the barricades

Like that?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Like that?

"Riefenstahl did nothing wrong!"-style? That is what is in your mind? Kill people on sight, "unnoticed" by the police?

(I will not mention this persons real name, no fame from me!)
What?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

What about “let in”?

Hey, please come in, just climb through the broken sidelight glass, and over the barricades

Like that?

Let’s just let “the subsequent investigation” by those that know more than you or I do their job.

Or not. Something tell me it will get lost in the shuffle

Meanwhile I’ll wait. Then we can play this fun game more

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant

Have to disagree. There were serious men on the other side of that door whose entire job was to protect their side of the door. This is what we pay them to do.

If they let her come though, then the others would follow.

If an armed man in a suit, in the goddamn US Capital, points a gun at you and tells you not to go any further, then the consequences of going further are on you.

And this is why on a chaotic situation like this one the particular cop that killed this young lady would not face prosecution. When the Police gets overrun it seems they were just abandoning their post without any coordination to what was happening inside the areas were Senators and Representatives were located.

The dude that killed this young lady was probably instructed or knows that he needed to protect that door until key personnel is secured. As horrible as it might sound the dude probably was doing his job.
edit on 9-1-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

ya know what, You’re right!

Amazing we didn’t see hundreds if not thousands killed this summer as they breached stores and businesses by the dozens.

Wasn’t someone asking for consistency in another thread?

I thought the social-political climate was on their side.

Guess as luck would have it, the Fates were with them

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

You're absolutely part of the problem, were your fingers shaking as you typed that?

Killing anyone is a morally reprehensible act. Just because we don't ascribe to an admittedly Marxist organisation means nothing when it comes to the sanctity of someone's life. But hey you just scored 5 point with your woke friends. Grow up!
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

You sanction violence only when it suits you. That makes you reprehensible. This comment will mos likely be deleted anyway.

BLM literally created a murder capital and had FULL support of the media AND political weight behind it. It failed, spectacularly, because your stance is evil. Just like the people who propagate it! Guess we have the wrong skin color for this kind of opinion though, right?

Disgusting.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I was looking to see where precisely this took place on the Capitol since I’m not familiar with the structure and layout and this is what I found

I wasn’t aware that they were just about to break in to the House Chamber.

edit on 9-1-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The woman was a traitor and got what she deserved. Period.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The woman was a traitor and got what she deserved. Period.
Um. Agree to disagree. But thanks for proving my point about the Left cheering on death to their political opponentz,

Dare I say existential adversaries......

“Land of the Free, Home of the Brave,” eh?
edit on 9-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

edit on 9/1/21 by Chadwickus because: Double

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join