It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Italy save the US ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
So from what I'm reading this is the video getting Trump , Powell and Flynn banned from Twitter. Been hearing about this Italy thing for the last few days but I guess the affidavit was delivered today with this info. This video is spreading all over Parler like wildfire. Take it for what it's worth.

video.parler.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
After selling us out??

Seven hells...Not bloody likely!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

So the politicians know they've had their cover blown.
That's why total censorship is happening right now.

edit on 9-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Odd....I saw this video earlier and now that I try to find it I can't....

Edit....Maria Zack....but none of the videos come up....only links.

edit on 1/9/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Right I guess this is suppose to be what we are not suppose to be talking about. 😱

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Right I guess this is suppose to be what we are not suppose to be talking about. 😱

Probably why their trying to push impeachment ASAP or have Pence invoke article 25 or whatever it's called. At this rate we will be talking conspiracy theories over a ham radio lol

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

This is very very interesting but it dosnt mean were saved. If the media and house does a well enough job of keeping this entire thing hush hush and getting the courts to not look at it then it won't do much.

Here's a better quality version of the video As well the affidavits

youtu.be...

drive.google.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Ya it’s spooky, it seems to good to be true, also the timing is very questionable. Weak proof if any a witness.. I don’t think I agree with this. We need to work on coming together, this does not help. They are also trying hard to try to convince whoever is listening.....

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

Probably why their trying to push impeachment ASAP or have Pence invoke article 25 or whatever it's called. At this rate we will be talking conspiracy theories over a ham radio lol

Kinda like FISA Judge Ohr's wife.....Nellie....fluent in Russian and ham radio...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Hmmm...Leonardo s.p.a., satellite link, through Frankfurt, software to flip votes from T to B, affidat from a guy who actually uploaded the software, Italy feeling it's the right thing to report since US helped in WWII....

I don't know if this is kraken's little italian brother, il krakio but since this comes a day late and a dollar short I don't think you will see much coming ftom this..

Peace
edit on 9-1-2021 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2021 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Powerful word....may

Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Hmmm...Leonardo s.p.a., satellite link, though Frankfurt, software to flip votes from T to B, affidat from a guy who actually uploaded the software, Italy feeling it's the right thing to report since US helped in WWII....

I don't know if this is kraken's little italian brother, il krakio but since this comes a day late and a dollar short I don't think you will see much coming ftom this..

Peace
My sentiments exactly. When I heard this two days ago.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

ATS is solid. This site invented the phrase "conspiracy theory", because that is what AboveTopSecret is based on.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube are banning hundreds of accounts because of an incoming flurry of declassifications that will expose horrific activities conducted by many high-level Democrats, including Joe Biden, along with some Republicans.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey is even implicated. He sent $300 million dollars to certain Secretaries of State for them to change mail-in ballot rules, even if the states lawmakers didn't approve.

edit on 1/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Not unless Italy publicly exposes P2 and their connections within the Vatican and their crimes. So no I don't see Italy doing much other than maybe giving up a person or two.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
So the politicians know they've had their cover blown.
That's why total censorship is happening right now.

I don't think there is much "total censorship" happening right now.

There is "partial censorship" going on so as to continue maximum control and continue raging a silent war. (whichever side you take).

Distraction is playing a huge part me thinks and WE have no real idea what is happening.

I get the feeling things are going to get even more screwy in the very near future.

We are waiting to see where the next big poo will be flung next and by who.

Dig In, be strong, be prepared and don't be surprised...
edit on 9/1/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

For the record I'm on the side of the American people.
I want to see a healthy vibrant America secure for our
children. But I'm not gonna write a speech about it.
What I don't want is to leave our young in an unstable
spaghetti legged world with idiots who think they have
to sacrifice people to their God Mollek. IDK how to spell it.

I just got people I worry about.
edit on 9-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Try Rumble or Bitchute. I am pretty sure it's on Rumble though. No purge happening on that platform for the time being.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Makes me wonder when the left will at least bad mouth Italy, if not try to make some case with the UN or some "World Court". They will likely dredge up some ancient history and cap it off with some WWII propaganda. I doubt the Pope will be in the mix, but you never know.

If anything it tells me that the other world powers can see we are becoming distracted and vulnerable, easier to weaken further until someone has to step in and "help" the U.S. get things "under control". Makes me question the real intent of this bone we are being tossed.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

So the politicians know they've had their cover blown. That's why total censorship is happening right now.

Pretty much yes. 4 million twitter accounts taken down last night. This is the real deal. Its taking down the Italian government. CIA and MI6 implicated too. Arrests have already been made.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join