It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Italy save the US ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

This is disinformation IMO.

How it is disinfromation. It was written by one of the top lawyers in Italy.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

There are many top people in other countries that relish at the fact that they can cause discourse to gullible people in the US.

Could this lawyer and contracting company be seeking publicity at a time when so many Americans are aligned with what the Don says?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

PLease wake up. It is the real deal.

PRESS RELEASE Senior IT Expert at Global Defense Contractor Testifies in Italian Federal Court; He and Others Switched Votes throughout America in the U.S.

Presidential Race Rome, Italy (January 5, 2021) – An employee of the 8th largest global defense contractor, Leonardo SpA, provided a shocking deposition detailing his role in the most elaborate criminal act affecting a US election. Corroborating the DNI Ratcliff’s report of international intrusion, Arturo D’elio outlined the scheme that proved successful in using Leonardo computer systems and military satellites located in Pescara, Italy. Recent reports of a hack at Leonardo now appear to have been an orchestrated cover to mitigate blowback on the corporation which is partially owned by the Italian government.

nationsinaction.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

PLease wake up. It is the real deal.

PRESS RELEASE Senior IT Expert at Global Defense Contractor Testifies in Italian Federal Court; He and Others Switched Votes throughout America in the U.S.

Presidential Race Rome, Italy (January 5, 2021) – An employee of the 8th largest global defense contractor, Leonardo SpA, provided a shocking deposition detailing his role in the most elaborate criminal act affecting a US election. Corroborating the DNI Ratcliff’s report of international intrusion, Arturo D’elio outlined the scheme that proved successful in using Leonardo computer systems and military satellites located in Pescara, Italy. Recent reports of a hack at Leonardo now appear to have been an orchestrated cover to mitigate blowback on the corporation which is partially owned by the Italian government.

nationsinaction.org...

Please wake up? You’re talking to those happy sleepwalking into oblivion. This is the real deal. Outside of the USA, we are seeing the very same anti Trump left wing rhetoric and suppression of truth. It is truly frightening just how global this is.

However the info from Italy is sound and true. It won’t make a shred of difference. Too late. The cycle continues.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

May there be peace, peace and peace.

Ten managers just arrested from Lenorda Spa. Government in a state of national emergencey and collapse. Arrrest warrant out for the primeminster.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

There are many top people in other countries that relish at the fact that they can cause discourse to gullible people in the US. Could this lawyer and contracting company be seeking publicity at a time when so many Americans are aligned with what the Don says?

Text

Now all top ten managers from this company and the Italian government has collapsed being in a state of emergency.

What more do you want?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Italy's ruling coalition collapsed on Wednesday after former Prime Minister Matteo Renzi withdrew support over the country's economic recovery plans.

correlation does not imply causation...

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

correlation does not imply causation...

Do not try and cirumnavigate me!

The court evidence including an arrest warrent for the primeminster doesmore than imply causation,

Shame the senators refused to look at this evidence before facilitating Biden. At this point I am sure if would be very easy to determine who has not stood up to their promise of upholding the constitution.

Infact it looks a little like the season for treason

Would u not agree.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I'll keep my eye out for an arrest of Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte...

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Italy is a huge mess right now some of it from the fallout of the election interference and other things as well. It may take a miracle for it not to collapse by the summer.

Maybe the US can look at them as an example of what happens when your country is full of criminals and fraud (Mafia and the Vatican). Unfortunately I think it may be too late for the US unless major changes happen.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'll keep my eye out for an arrest of Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte...

If I was you I would be focusing on the information pertaining to the election theft in the USA. That has come out in the Suprme Court. If they will arrest the Prime minister is a side issue and you focusing it shows your disability to deal with the real crux at hand. Empirical evidence of election fraud.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Infact it looks a little like the season for treason

This is not up for debate. We've never been wrong in what we know
to be truth. The lovers of truth recognize what they love. But strong
delusion comes to those who would believe a lie.

And peace be with you.
edit on 13-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

If you don't mind I'm focussing on the stuff you post.

Which was "Italian government has collapsed being in a state of emergency" and "court evidence including an arrest warrent for the primeminster"

Of which the first is unrelated to your electio-interference-theory and the second has yet to take place.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Of which the first is unrelated to your electio-interference-theory and the second has yet to take place.

I do mind! lol

It is implicit in the election hack. It is the same company the arrests have taken place from. All the top level management. So tell me why Lenonardo Spa ( a top international) has nothing to do with the hack.. I will be waiting a while. unless you know more than the Italian Supreme Court.

You people are funny kek
edit on 13-1-2021 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Try and find out whats going on in Italy right now... virtually everything is being shut down and blocked in the US

Foreign websites are about the only source....everything I searched for on google was blocked due to violating the T&C.
edit on 13-1-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It would seem I do...

Employees of Leonardo were arrested on Dec. 5, but they were arrested for their alleged role in hacking the company's computers to steal sensitive information between 2015 and 2017,

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It would seem I do
Employees of Leonardo were arrested on Dec. 5, but they were arrested for their alleged role in hacking the company's computers to steal sensitive information between 2015 and 2017,

you dont know you the the Suprmeme Court. You are demonstrating that with your lack of knoweledge on the subject and your failure to add this inforamtion into you repsonse.

Why do you miss out the bit about there IT manager giving evidence that he was instrumental in the hacking the USA election.

One might think you are editing yourself.

Peace Back V

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Try and find out whats going on in Italy right now... virtually everything is being shut down and blocked in the US

Foreign websites are about the only source....everything I searched for on google was blocked due to violating the T&C.

I know it's RT but this is what I found:

Hundreds of suspected mobsters and associates, including former politicians, are slated to be brought before a court as Italy’s biggest mafia trial in three decades begins on Wednesday.
More than 350 people are charged with a wide array of crimes, including murder, theft, extortion, drug trafficking, and money laundering. All of the defendants are suspected of having ties to the power ‘Ndrangheta crime clan, which is based in the southern region of Calabria.

Among the defendants are boss Luigi Mancuso, known as ‘Uncle’, who has spent nearly 20 years in prison, and Giancarlo Pittelli, a lawyer-turned-MP who served in both houses of Italy’s parliament in the 2000s. Pittelli, along with the bulk of the defendants, was arrested in December 2019 as part of a series of coordinated raids in Italy, Germany, Switzerland and Bulgaria.

Another 92 suspects in the same case have opted for a fast-track trial, which will begin later in January.

A call center in the town of Lamezia Terme has been converted into a heavily guarded 1,000-person courtroom to make space for hundreds of lawyers, witnesses, and reporters. Many defendants will participate via video link from prison due to Covid-19 restrictions, while those who show up in person will be seated at least two meters apart from each other.

Chief prosecutor in the case, Nicola Gratteri, said the trial would take at least a year. The state plans to call more than 900 witnesses and bring 24,000 hours of intercepted conversations to support the charges. Those slated to testify include former members of Apulian crime syndicates and the Sicilian Cosa Nostra clan.

Since it's RT I won't both with a link. If you go to their home page and search Italy, this story is from today.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
You mean this "evidence"??

I won't hold my breath but keep us updated...

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Why not try the interview in English. The Judge for the case gave.

Who implicity says that election theft took place in the USA?

Incase you have evidence that thee judge is lying. See here you are with no evidence claiming to know more about something than the judge that took the case and the evidence provided.

Yet you provide nothing. Just hot air and empty nothing burgers.

I will continue to update this thread as it progresses. Sharing more empirical information. Please feel feel to share further nothing burgers because thats all you seem to have.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join