It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share leads and theories on next US domestic attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: game over man

That false flag comment was from me and I repeatedly flat out wrote I don't support how 6th Jan went down.

In fact you wanted to hear predictions about upcoming events, I and others gave you that. Now you complain because it does not take the political direction you thought it would be?

That's poor sportsmanship.

No, I didn't say upcoming events and leave it at that. I believe I wrote numerous paragraphs.

CNN now reporting on it:

Link

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They don't need to do anything like that.

The left is so triggered right now that they're going to push themselves right over the edge and into overreach and cause what they fear through provocation at this rate.

The left? The left has nothing to do with who will stop another attack. The non present national guard and police who just stood there an let them in and then hold their hands as they walked out are the concern. Also the FBI and Capitol Intelligence who did nothing in prevention when this attack has been organized for a long time.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
A good start.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Nuclear attack on Denver....Sum Of All Fears.....

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Majority of human are ignorant, they only understand pain and suffering. Most have forgotten what it is to be humble and loving to one another.....how to bring back the old days? Wipe out the new days, bring all mankind to its knees which is coming.

Actually I am happy what is now going on in USA, another sign of the end of days.....

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I've heard the 19th and the 20th. I've also seen a reference to the 17th. If impeachment proceedings start on Monday I'm guessing the traitors will move up their timetable.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Where was your outrage when the rioters were burning, looting and destroying businesses all last year?

I think anybody breaking or stealing things should be arrested, NO MATTER THE CONTEXT. In DC OR Kenosha OR Portland. What about you?

It's very interesting to observe the outrage and panic ensuing over this when events 100x more destructive than this have been continuously going on for months. The apathy and silence from some here over the past 6-8 months has been deafening.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I've heard the 19th and the 20th. I've also seen a reference to the 17th. If impeachment proceedings start on Monday I'm guessing the traitors will move up their timetable.

I've seen that too. Definitely some ATS posters are participating in the next attack and probably did on January 6th. They might even be posting in this thread given some of the responses.

Thank you for helping with this thread which doesn't appear to be gaining momentum on sharing leads. So far the majority of theories are coming from people who are part of the mob or support it from the sidelines. They are constantly baiting to change the subject away from a second attack.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

That should tell you something about it then.

If the Capitol police let them in, then maybe it was designed to happen, and by that, I don't mean the Capitol police were in on it with the protestors. They were ordered to stand down.

Now who could that possibly benefit? And where in history have we seen things like this happen and be used as an excuse?

As to the so-called "2nd attack", even if I had been so inclined to be there on the 6th, you couldn't pay me enough to be anywhere near on the 20th or whatever other dates you're tossing around. You'd have to be a moron to do it. If you were at all thinking about planning anything, those dates are being tossed around so freely by even folks like you. It would take less then two brains cells to think it would be a good idea.
edit on 9-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Police from other states are confirmed to be involved so Capitol police could have very well been on it.

Police being ordered to stand down or take it easy on white people is how the system was set up, that's a given.

So you couldn't be paid to be there around the 20th, you would be a moron to be close by...So what is going to happen? You know something? That is exactly what this thread is about, sharing leads. Share away.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join