It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share leads and theories on next US domestic attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I believe I'm in the right forum, removed the word terrorism to avoid debating about the definition of domestic terrorism. This thread is not about that.

Ever since the attack on the Capitol, (is there an official name?) I've seen lots of comments on IG people are expecting another attempt, and it will be worse. Anyone have any leads online? This group of people who stormed the Capitol on 1/6/2021 seem to have no issues posting about what they do online. I'm not really sure where to look. Maybe some of you do.

On google I found out that members are leaving the GOP to start a third party the American Patriot Party, and their website didn't list any events or marches coming up. I started with googling variations of the word patriot because this group is claiming ownership of that word while some members wear neo-nazi apparel.

Maybe something is online right now hyping up their event dated for sometime in January 2021 maybe? Just like the event on 1/6/2021? Trump had it on his IG, but since his social media is all suspended, maybe the next event is posted somewhere else, or will be soon. Maybe on a blue lives matter page or website.

Let's use this thread to share any leads and theories. We might be able to prevent an attack. The internet can be powerful if used correctly. Let's work together and share leads and theories on upcoming attacks. Inauguration day is 1/20/2021 at noon, maybe then? Maybe the day before on 1/19?

Hopefully this thread does what it was intended to do. Look forward to hearing from you, and be safe out there.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man
20 Jan... at the Capitol... Million Militia March... is all over right wing sites.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Prediction: False flag's against the next government to impose devilish restrictions of free speech, personal freedom and also the 2nd.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Nuclear attack on Denver....Sum Of All Fears.....

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
20 Jan... at the Capitol... Million Militia March... is all over right wing sites.

Cool, lets get some more people killed. That's a brilliant idea.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I try not to make baseless predictions that'll come back and bite me when i'm wrong but, I predict a 'grand special event' in commemoration of 911's 20th anniversary either on, around or before September 11, 2021.

Whenever it happens, you can expect at least a month's worth of buildup in the news about it, first to remind everyone about 911 and bring up the feels, then to play up how vulnerable we are now to such a thing happening still complete with examples of attacks that can happen, then they'll create some issue they can divide the right and left on that in the end will be used to suggest some terrible measures to take more freedoms, special event occurs, bipartisan support for terrible measures occurs, life sucks a little more for everyone.

ETA: oh...and whatever happens will probably happen in Australia first like a few weeks before on a smaller scale which will be used to push eerily similar freedom removing measures there without a question from the people...
edit on 8/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Prediction: False flag's against the next government to impose devilish restrictions of free speech, personal freedom and also the 2nd.

Use ANTIFA just like the Brown Shirts of NAZI Germany is my guess to bring in all those restrictions... I think the restrictions you listed are a for sure thing that is coming; I do hope I am wrong but alas to many indicators you are correct IMO. Will It will be a gradual process or will the bell of freedom be silenced once and for all in America with a hammer blow heard around the world ?

China is doing a big sweep in Hong Kong arresting anyone with connections to their pro-democracy freedom movement... I guess the need new organ donors ?

edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Pretty sure there is going to be a very violent gun attack on a school. Probably an elementary school with lots of victims, 50 or more. I predict it will be within the first three months of the new regime so as to start gun removal from law abiding citizens. Once the confiscation starts, the people owning "assault weapons" will be shot in their homes no matter how compliant they are. Ain't gonna be pretty, folks.

I will hold all the lefties and democrats responsible for this...

It will be a lone gunman, of course.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Thank you! I found the claim on snopes dated 12/23/2020. Do you have the links to right wing websites? Or their IG's? Proudboys.com is nothing. Please share those sites in the thread.

There's video footage on IG of police helping the mob enter the Capitol and the Chicago Police Union president defends the pro-Trump protestors at the riot, there's at least ten or more state representatives who participated in the attack...that's enough for me to believe armed police and possibly national guard will start fragging and go forward with a serious coup on 1/20/2021.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

They tried gradual and it won't work. Look how brazen they are, no shame left on them with their latest twist of facts. They might know that a fast change could be the tipping point. I am not sure but we heard long enough what their agenda is, I expect them to pull it through once and for all.

Like many said, I too think this was the last somehow fair election.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You can marginalize and cheat half the population only so long before the chickens come home to roost. Did you expect patriotic Americans to just be silent and become good little comrades while you take their freedom and impose fraudulent elections?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I predict the Alphabet enforcement agencies will start sweeping in the night claiming they have tracked a large conspiracy of conservatives ... the "vast, right-wing conspiracy". They will go area to area raiding homes in the night, your friends, neighbors, etc.

It'll be like the scientists in V.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

January 20th.

It’s all over Parler, which I think is a honeypot anyway. To be able to send private messages you have to verify yourself with a drivers license and send a current picture. We aren’t dealing with the sharpest tools in the shed so it is what it is.

Spend some time over there looking at what people post.
edit on 8-1-2021 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Probably as scary to you as the things our soon to be over-lords are threatening.

I know which group frightens me more; it may come as a surprise, but the ones with the power of government ...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thank you for your service Colonel!

The next attack... hmmm.

I think the Seattle Nordstrom's should be stocked again by the 20th.

I'd look into that.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Situation Update Jan 8th - Trump fighting from secure location, did NOT concede

Some talk that Trump and the Senators have been threatened with dirty bombs to step down.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This thread is about the leads or theories of what the Trump mob that stormed the Capitol will do next. That context is very specific to the thread. Please keep your posts within this context.

Not school shootings, a 9/11 anniversary attack, or a "false flag" on the first and 2nd amendment. Those are irrelevant to the thread. These comments must be from people supporting the attack from 1/6/2021 and are just not flat out saying they support it, except for one person and their poetic chicken metaphor.

Are most of you just saying there won't be a second attack like the one on 1/6/2021 by the Trump mob?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That false flag comment was from me and I repeatedly flat out wrote I don't support how 6th Jan went down.

In fact you wanted to hear predictions about upcoming events, I and others gave you that. Now you complain because it does not take the political direction you thought it would be?

That's poor sportsmanship.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

They don't need to do anything like that.

The left is so triggered right now that they're going to push themselves right over the edge and into overreach and cause what they fear through provocation at this rate.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I don't really keep up with "extremists" from either side, but am I not remembering correctly, or was there not a situation in Portland where one side claimed they were going to march in the city on date X, and the other side showed up on that data as well, expecting to counter march/protest, only to find out the whole event was a ruse?

Sounds pretty suspicious to me that any group would be telegraphing their next move on social media.

At this point I wouldn't expect anybody to truthfully declare their intentions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join