It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I Bother Getting My Hopes Up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Really shoulda known better....again...just like back in December...today was supposed to be the day the extended lockdown measures ended here...this time there's not even an excuse

www.theglobeandmail.com...

B.C., which has lower infection rates and less-stringent COVID-19 measures, will extend restrictions on social gatherings, events and activities such as group fitness activities for at least another month, to Feb. 5.

Infections and deaths here dropped over the Christmas season...so that means...another month of lockdowns...

At this point I guess they realize, they don't even have to #ing try anymore. Reality just doesn't matter. Lockdowns...just because they #ing can.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

The beatings will continue until moral improves or until people finally stand up for themselves.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Really shoulda known better....again...just like back in December...today was supposed to be the day the extended lockdown measures ended here...this time there's not even an excuse

www.theglobeandmail.com...

B.C., which has lower infection rates and less-stringent COVID-19 measures, will extend restrictions on social gatherings, events and activities such as group fitness activities for at least another month, to Feb. 5.

Infections and deaths here dropped over the Christmas season...so that means...another month of lockdowns...

At this point I guess they realize, they don't even have to #ing try anymore. Reality just doesn't matter. Lockdowns...just because they #ing can.

They've already shut us down in Ontario,

I actually think Grinchy Whitmer is making deals with our Premier here.

They ain't letting this control go.

Only looking for ways to expand it.

HealthPass is coming.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I am a chef. This is killing me in the States. I was working privately so I had no restaurant as a life line. It’s all garbage. I’m looking at another year of losing out on time. It sux.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Lock downs.... Because that was the point of engineering the crisis in the first place

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I feel lucky here in Alberta, we avoided a lot of the lockdowns until mid-December. Theoretically we'll be coming out of them next week... but we'll see.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Praise lord Trudeau and his supreme overlord Xi Ping. LONG LIVE THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF CHINA

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Now that lockdowns, and near-Marshal-law are being played-with : why would the tyrants ever stop ?

Won't be surprising to see things like 'Climate-Emergency' lockdowns, or 'We're looking for a fugitive' lockdowns to become common now.

For every one of us asking questions, there are hundreds cowering in fear, and begging for direction from 'authorities'.

As our friends across the pond say : Weer fooked !!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Loading

Suck up!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Faked infections mostly and fake deaths since they were from many other causes. Everyone I know has had Covid and it was a bad flu...over. Over the hump yeah Haha!
You need to remember good does always win even if it sometimes takes a while. Hope because of that truth.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: discordantone

Theoretically we'll be coming out of them next week...

Sounds like my thoughts a week ago...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
We already had 9 months taken away 2 weeks at a time and I don't expect anything to be lifted till April at least. This is cold and flu season and no matter what is causing you to sniffle and cough it furthers their power hold over us all.
Only 29 cases here I believe in Nova Scotia today but we just completely eliminated our freedom of movement by being the last in our bubble to require 14 day self isolation from New Brunswick today.
I feel safer from Covid than I do my rights and freedoms being taken away. This year will be a repeat of last but with more defiance on both sides I'm sure.

new topics

top topics

join