It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Building Shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Willtell:

I blame Trump for her death.

Well of course you do. Personally, I blame the prat who shot her. But hey ho, such is life, or in this young lady's case, no more. She was doing what she had every right to do, and ultimately, you condemn her for it, by blaming the person she supported.

You must be so proud with your perspective?

It’s not his perspective, it’s cNn’s

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I was under the mistaken understanding that this woman was a member of congress or somehow directly affiliated with a member. Though i haven’t heard otherwise i am leaning on the thought that it was a protester being shot and killed at this point.

I cant make a judgement on who was at fault. But that it has gone too far tonight. That people are so riled up and people are getting too reactionary. I think everyone in DC needs to take a step back and take in the whole scene and react appropriately like a civilized nation.

Me included, for making assumptions.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I don't know the details of that killing. But I sincerely feel for her and her family.

She may have been a protestor and should not have been in there but she didn't deserve to be shot.

It was a young woman, it's a sad thng. I blame Trump for her death. This is all on his karma.

You would. Glad CNN still makes sense to you when they explain what is “going on”

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
MSNBC are reporting that an IED has been found.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is what trump wanted when he recruited the crowd today. He and the GOP along with the Proud boiz must be very proud. This will be trumps legacy.

www.khq.com... html

www.fox5dc.com...
edit on 6-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Imagine the hell that would break loose across America if it was a BLM or antifa lady shot by Trump's Capitol Hill Police.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
So...

Trump riles up a crowd in DC

Heads off to the White House

Then rowdy MAGA-NATION storms the U.S. Capitol building... breaks in.. WHILE THEY ARE IN SESSION.. and start whaling on Capitol police...

Someone gets shot...

and there's people here that are surprised?

If this summer, a rowdy crowd had actually breached the White House doors... they would have killed more than just 1 protestor. They are lucky.

At least the protestors this summer were doing it for a National... Multi-national human rights related cause.

This, as per President Elect Biden.. was Seditious.

Storming the president is 1 thing.. he is a member of a specific party, and is an individual...

The Capitol houses both parties and everyone's representatives.

It's my understanding that the Capitol is OUR building.

Nobody "stormed" anything.

We are allowed to go in.

Nobody was armed.

If this was a black guy shot by white police in ... oh, say, Portland, I believe you'd have a different response.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Americans with brass balls?

Isn't that how it should be?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Former governor has called for Pence to invoke the 25th and remove Trump from office.

This isn't the first time Trump has incited violence in our streets and his statement today of 'love' for these violent extremists makes him a continuing threat to our democracy. Vice President Mike Pence must immediately invoke the 25th Amendment and remove Donald Trump from office before more Americans are harmed.

www.fox5dc.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Imagine the hell that would break loose across America if it was a BLM or antifa lady shot by Trump's Capitol Hill Police.

mobile.twitter.com...

I love this post.

Not only have you made a real lame point but you gave us a link to the guy who thought of it first.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
MSNBC are reporting that an IED has been found.

twitter.com...

That's one way to empty a building... 👀🚬

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Seems no one knows yet.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wide-Eyes:

That's one way to empty a building...

Indeed. I thought IED was an acronym for 'improvised explosive device, but here it means 'improvised election denial'. My bad.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

AND, I suspect no one will EVER know the answer to this question!!!

Seriously!!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What Id like to know is with all the police agencies in Washington DC how could they let rioters storm the capital building?

Some heads will roll over this, believe me. They'll be some cops looking for jobs.

But still, I don't know how this could happen.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Well, someone knows.

They were told to come unarmed, but if someone was concealing....

They did say in one report that they were uncertain whether it was a police-involved shooting.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Several protesters were arrested earlier today for bringing firearms to the protest or in the general vicinity of it.

This is just a bit more fuel for the anti gunners to use against the mass of us who respect weapons.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Word is she was not. She seemed 30’s maybe 40. Trim build, shoulder length dark auburn hair. Blood on right side of neck. Video I saw was poor quality. Was in a hallway before double doors with large glass center which was broken.

She didn’t look good at all laying on the floor.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join