It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The perfect Imperfections of God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Idk, the whole 40 days an 40 nights in the wild with a talking apparition, trying to channel his inner demon would make a great incredible hulk episode.

" On the next episode of the Wrath of God, Jesus over throws the corrupt, and is now in charge. However, with the Satan grows more restless, is it only a matter of time before he becomes what he hates due to him not dying like a hero."

Jesus supposedly had a green aura to, what next, a legendary super sayijin jew that economically fuel effirent?

If i was 36 year old virgin, i would be that angry too.
edit on 5-1-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Teikiatsu

"Should I keep my child sealed in a box?“

Of course not. However if you are present when your child is in danger you will do anything to prevent it, am I right? Let's say for arguments sake your god exists and is omnipresent. Now try to imagine the most brutal things ever visited upon millions of children in this world, every single day.

He likes to watch.

"I also wonder if Epicurius ever thought about levels of spiritual evil that we mortals may be exposed to if not for the protecting hand of a benevolent God."

If your God is the almighty creator of everything, then without him "spiritual evil" would not exist.

If your god is benevolent and offers his protecting hand, he is selective on a whim which child receives protection and which one endures so much trauma that his/her mind is irreparably split from the trauma where death would be a welcome release.

I contend that you, who would give your life to save your children would not choose to watch one die a terrible death the one day while saving the other on another day.

I contend that you are more benevolent than your god.

From what I understand of the OP:

- darkness can't be destroyed because it's part of creation

- god apparently tried to obscure this fact

- gods ultimate strength comes partly from balancing light with darkness like a daoist duality

- the key to ascension is the duality principle

- the devil is essential to this process so he's actually weirdly helpful

Like I said, definitely not conventional western doctrine.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I think you nailed it.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
God can exist even when you think to have proven his inexistence.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

I agree that there is a possibility that a god exists.

Nobody can prove its "inexistence".

The burden of proof however will always rest with the positive claimant.

The argument "the god of the gaps" is also not accurate in my viewpoint.

It states that as science further illuminates our understanding of reality god has less shadows to recede into as he becomes more elusive.

I know less than very little about the nature of physics but from what I understand is that all is not as it seems and at some point the nature of things becomes fantastical to my limited understanding.

I do however reject the Abrahamic mythology as factual. At best is the possibility of extraterrestrial intervention at some stage in our past that has been interpreted as godly encounters.

That too I take with a grain of salt.

The fact is we don't know.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

[...]

The fact is we don't know.

There are some who claim to Know.

Have you listened to them?

Or are they all mad?

^_^

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

People, with their head in the clouds, don't have the decency to admit God in a conversation.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
There are some who claim to Know.
Have you listened to them?
Or are they all mad?
^_^

If only one person claimed to hear voices or believed in a sky fairy with no evidence, everyone one else who didn’t would say they’re mad.

The fact that many thousands claim the same thing, again, without any evidence apart from ‘faith’, is even more mad.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
So, why does God let evil destroy his creation and what is he gonna do with it when all things fall into place? Some say evil is gonna perish in hell forever and ever. From my point of view, God tried to hide evil from us by naively believing we could be protected from it. He said eat from all the trees except from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Why would he tempts us in the first place you wonder?

This always comes up in these sorts of debates. If this ‘God’ is who believers claim him to be, he’s a very, very sick being.

According to the miracles many believers claim to have happened, this God answers all sorts of prayers; from passing a driver’s test to saving a family from bankruptcy. He ‘apparently’ answers the calls of some people in what appears to be very selfish situations. Yet this same God is happy to let children get cancer, or allow his devout followers abuse children.

I don’t believe the claims there is a God; there is no evidence to support it. Maybe there is one, but I’ve not seen anything to suggest there is.

So the fact that good and bad things happen doesn’t need the existence of a God to explain them. Stars explode, natural disasters happen, people kill each other — none of it is explained with the existence of a God.

In fact, it’s all very EASILY explained with the absence of one.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Not mad, no.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Please excuse my lack of decency.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Of course not. However if you are present when your child is in danger you will do anything to prevent it, am I right? Let's say for arguments sake your god exists and is omnipresent. Now try to imagine the most brutal things ever visited upon millions of children in this world, every single day.

He likes to watch.

"I also wonder if Epicurius ever thought about levels of spiritual evil that we mortals may be exposed to if not for the protecting hand of a benevolent God."

If your God is the almighty creator of everything, then without him "spiritual evil" would not exist.

If your god is benevolent and offers his protecting hand, he is selective on a whim which child receives protection and which one endures so much trauma that his/her mind is irreparably split from the trauma where death would be a welcome release.

I contend that you, who would give your life to save your children would not choose to watch one die a terrible death the one day while saving the other on another day.

- gods ultimate strength comes partly from balancing light with darkness like a daoist duality

Yes friend, right on point.

Thanks for taking the time to understand my OP. I think our true history and its origin is already avalaible to us but is being mixed with half truths and half lies to make it almost impossible to grasp the true nature of our reality without going insane.

I have no affiliations with religions and yet still concede that powerful truths that reside within it. The story of the Garden of Eden and Original Sin for example, feels like a lot more close to the truth and a good explanation of our #ed up world than most people give it credits for. I think the problem comes when an individual blindly follows one of them thinking theirs is better. God is above all of that and the only thing we can do for him is to fight for the truth. Even if it means suffering and hurting others. Which is sadly something most people don't care about... the truth I mean.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

So, why does God let evil destroy his creation and what is he gonna do with it when all things fall into place? Some say evil is gonna perish in hell forever and ever. From my point of view, God tried to hide evil from us by naively believing we could be protected from it. He said eat from all the trees except from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Why would he tempts us in the first place you wonder?

This always comes up in these sorts of debates. If this ‘God’ is who believers claim him to be, he’s a very, very sick being.

According to the miracles many believers claim to have happened, this God answers all sorts of prayers; from passing a driver’s test to saving a family from bankruptcy. He ‘apparently’ answers the calls of some people in what appears to be very selfish situations. Yet this same God is happy to let children get cancer, or allow his devout followers abuse children.

I don’t believe the claims there is a God; there is no evidence to support it. Maybe there is one, but I’ve not seen anything to suggest there is.

So the fact that good and bad things happen doesn’t need the existence of a God to explain them. Stars explode, natural disasters happen, people kill each other — none of it is explained with the existence of a God.

In fact, it’s all very EASILY explained with the absence of one.

Well it seems you let go of most of the idea of this thread.

You say God is a very sick being but you don't even try to understand what it would be like to be in his shoes. Yet, you seem to judge him for things you hardly comprehend with your limited consciousness.

I respect your perspective on this. Still, when ppl claim there are no evidences at all for a supreme being I can't help but find it be extremely naïve. This universe is proven by science to be overwhelmingly complex and intelligent. DNA by itselfs just shows how incredibly structured it is. A thousand times more than what we have in computer coding as we speak. Which you probably consider to be a marvel of intelligence - technology.

So question to you:
If humans only discover what already exists and then proceed to put it to use, that all of our achievements prove that consciousness and intelligence is a thing and part of reality and considering than despite of all this DNA and the universe is infinately more complex than our limited brain... where do you thonk intelligence comes from? It didn't originates in us because the universe had to create itselfs before creating us.

My take on it is that God is this intelligence man. Call it whatever you like, but God is only a metaphor for the original and supreme consciousness behind creation, that's all.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The premise of God, or so they say, is to live in a perfect world, a paradise. A world where sin is completely absent, non-existent and where only love prevails. The problem with this assumption, if it is true, well what happens with evil?
Because let's be real, whether we like it or not, evil is part of creation and it is not going away.

How God's Kingdom Will End Evil and Suffering

The End of Evil Deeds Is Assured!

GOD has given us his inspired Word, which points out the reasons why people do bad things. He has also given us free will and the ability to exercise self-control, making it possible for us to choose not to do bad things. (Deuteronomy 30:15, 16, 19) Thus equipped, we can recognize any bad tendencies we may have and take the necessary corrective steps. In the end, our refraining from bad actions will bring happiness both to us and to those around us.​—Psalm 1:1.

Nevertheless, no matter how hard we individually try to resist doing bad things, the world continues to be plagued by evil acts perpetrated by fellow humans. The Bible warns: “Know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here.” To show what makes the days “hard to deal with,” it goes on to say: “Men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.”​—2 Timothy 3:1-5.

Perhaps you noticed the expression “the last days” in the prophetic statement quoted above. What does that mean to you? As it is commonly understood, to say “the last days” suggests that something is coming to an end. What might that be? Note what God promises in his Word.

The wicked will be completely removed.

“Just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more; and you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be. But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.”​—PSALM 37:10, 11.

“Jehovah is guarding all those loving him, but all the wicked ones he will annihilate.”​—PSALM 145:20.

There will be no more oppression.

“He will deliver the poor one crying for help, also the afflicted one and whoever has no helper. From oppression and from violence he will redeem their soul.”​—PSALM 72:12, 14.

“The creation itself also will be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God.”​—ROMANS 8:21.

People’s material needs will be satisfied.

“They will actually sit, each one under his vine and under his fig tree, and there will be no one making them tremble.”​—MICAH 4:4.

“They will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating. For like the days of a tree will the days of my people be; and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full.”​—ISAIAH 65:21, 22.

Justice will prevail.

“Certainly, then, shall not God cause justice to be done for his chosen ones who cry out to him day and night . . . ? I tell you, He will cause justice to be done to them speedily.”​—LUKE 18:7, 8.

“Jehovah is a lover of justice, and he will not leave his loyal ones. To time indefinite they will certainly be guarded.”​—PSALM 37:28.

Selfishness will be replaced by righteousness.

“Righteousness is what the inhabitants of the productive land will certainly learn.”​—ISAIAH 26:9.

“There are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.”​—2 PETER 3:13.

People Are Changing​—Even Now

Without a doubt, all of us would be delighted by such promises. But what assurance is there that they will be fulfilled? Actually, evidence that God’s promises will come true is with us right now. What is that evidence? It is the fact that millions of people worldwide today have already enjoyed success in ridding themselves of selfish, immoral, or violent personality traits and have learned to be honest, peaceable, and kind individuals. Today, Jehovah’s Witnesses, numbering over seven million, are an international brotherhood that transcends racial, ethnic, nationalistic, political, and economic barriers, which have caused so much hatred, violence, and bloodshed throughout history.* That such changes are taking place today provides a firm basis for believing that God’s promises will be fulfilled on a grand scale.

What is it, though, that brings about such changes? The answer lies in yet another of the Bible’s promises, recorded by the prophet Isaiah. He wrote:

“The wolf will actually reside for a while with the male lamb, and with the kid the leopard itself will lie down, and the calf and the maned young lion and the well-fed animal all together; and a mere little boy will be leader over them. . . . Even the lion will eat straw just like the bull. And the sucking child will certainly play upon the hole of the cobra; and upon the light aperture of a poisonous snake will a weaned child actually put his own hand. They will not do any harm or cause any ruin in all my holy mountain; because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah as the waters are covering the very sea.”​—Isaiah 11:6-9.

Is this prophecy merely foretelling a time when animals will live in harmony with humans? No, there is more to it than that. Note that the last part of the passage indicates what causes the transformation: “The earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah.” Does knowledge of God change animal behavior? Hardly. But it can and does change people! This prophecy foretells that those who may have had animalistic tendencies would put them aside and develop a Christlike personality because of learning and applying what the Bible teaches.

Take as an example Pedro.* He believed that he was fighting for justice when he joined a terrorist organization. After receiving training, he was ordered to blow up a police barracks. While making preparations to do so, he was arrested. Pedro spent 18 months in prison, where he continued his subversive activity. Meanwhile, Pedro’s wife began to study the Bible with Jehovah’s Witnesses. Upon his release, Pedro also started to study the Bible, and what he learned about Jehovah God moved him to make great changes in his attitude and his approach to life. “I thank Jehovah that I never actually killed anyone during my years as a terrorist,” says Pedro. “Now I use the sword of God’s spirit, the Bible, to give people a message of true peace and justice​—the good news of God’s Kingdom.” Pedro even visited the barracks he had planned to destroy in order to share his message of peace and of a world without violence.

The powerful effect that God’s Word can have on people gives all the more reason for us to have faith in God’s promise that the end of all evil deeds is assured. Yes, people will not do bad things forever but will change for the better. Soon Jehovah will remove the originator of evil deeds, Satan the Devil, who is behind the scenes, as it were, maneuvering the affairs of the world. The Bible says: “The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” (1 John 5:19) But soon he will be put away. Gone too will be those who stubbornly refuse to leave their wicked ways. How wonderful to live at such a blessed time!

What must one do to be assured of such a future? Recall that it is “the knowledge of Jehovah” that is bringing about the change in people today and that will bring about a worldwide change in the near future. By gaining accurate knowledge of the Bible and applying it​—as did Pedro—​you too can look forward to living in a world in which “righteousness is to dwell.” (2 Peter 3:13) We therefore urge you to seize the opportunity still available to take in knowledge of God and of Jesus Christ, for that can mean everlasting life for you.​—John 17:3.

How We Know that God Will Put an End to Wickedness

Why Does God Allow Evil and Suffering?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

It is not an organization, yet hundreds of organizations promote its teachings. It has no central leadership, yet its philosophers and masters probably number in the thousands. It does not have an official book of dogmas and beliefs, yet adherents can nurture their creed in virtually every public library throughout the world. It has no personal god to be worshiped, yet it often promotes the idea of a god that can be found everywhere and anywhere or you hear things like “God is only a metaphor for the original and supreme consciousness behind creation” (quoting from the OP's latest commentary).

What is it? It is the New Age movement: a loose mix of religious, cultural, social, political, and scientific ideologies, combined with fascination for Eastern mysticism, the paranormal, the occult, and even some strains of modern psychology. The mix includes belief in astrology, reincarnation, extraterrestrial life, evolution, and life after death. Environmental and health concerns are also important ingredients.

Anyone can join this movement. There is no initiation rite or baptism. Nor do people have to give up their religious affiliations to belong to it. On the other hand, many resent being tagged with the “New Age” label simply because they believe in some of the concepts embraced by the New Age movement or enjoy some of the so-​called New Age art or music.

Devotees seldom identify themselves as New Agers. Actually, the expression “New Age” is used mostly by the media. These days, New Age books, shops, seminars, and programs often avoid the term. The Library Journal explains that “media overexposure in the late 1980s created a backlash about New Age’s more fringe elements (UFOs, channeling, crystals, etc.); this is reflected in the fact that major publishing houses . . . and even New Age presses are increasingly discarding the term New Age.” Thus, many people may be under the influence of New Age thought without even realizing it.

What is new about it?

The New Age movement is considered by many to be a modern phenomenon. According to Professor Carl Raschke of the University of Denver, New Age thinking is essentially “an afterglow of the counterculture of the Sixties.” Other analysts also point to the 1960’s, with the hippies’ search for freedom and truth, as the beginning of the New Age movement. Many former hippies, now in their 40’s and 50’s, are still searching for that elusive truth. But their search is no longer dismissed as the capricious whim of teenagers. Many of them are professionals in reputable fields of knowledge, are politically active, and are now viewed as sensible community members.

During the 1970’s and 1980’s, they used their intellectual and financial resources to continue their search. The results? Their mixture of beliefs has received wide acceptance and respect. The media rapidly caught on, resulting in widespread awareness of New Age philosophy.

Actually, there is very little that is new about New Age beliefs. For example, its philosophy is based primarily on Eastern mysticism, which is thousands of years old.

A Religion of Self

In her autobiographical film Out on a Limb, famous actress and New Age author Shirley MacLaine stands on a windswept beach with her arms outstretched and exclaims: “I am God! I am God!” Like her, many New Agers promote the search for a higher self and the idea of a god within. They teach that humans need only raise their consciousness to find their divinity.

Once this is accomplished, they claim, the reality of a universal interconnectedness becomes clear​—everything is god, and god is everything. This is by no means a new idea. Ancient religions of Mesopotamia and Egypt believed in the deity of animals, water, the wind, and the sky. More recently, Adolf Hitler allegedly encouraged others to embrace the “strong, heroic belief in God in Nature, God in our own people, in our destiny, in our blood.”

New Age culture is saturated with literature, seminars, and training programs dealing with self-​potential and self-​improvement. “Getting in touch with my inner self” is a popular logo. People are encouraged to try anything and everything that can help them unleash their own possibilities. As one writer put it in the magazine Wilson Quarterly, the “movement’s central teaching is ‘that it doesn’t matter what you believe as long as it works for you.’”

Margot Adler, a New Age guru, explains that many of the women who join women’s New Age movements do it “for reasons that are very personal. . . . They hate their bodies, they hate themselves. They come into these groups which basically say to you, ‘You’re the Goddess, you’re wonderful.’”

New York magazine describes one group’s quest for the higher self: “A woman intones, ‘We are the teachers of the New Dawn. We are the Ones.’ Other participants, wearing horned headdresses, feathered masks, and wispy gowns, dance through the forest, grunting and gesticulating, keening and moaning.”

Sanitized Occultism

In her books, Shirley MacLaine promotes the idea that the occult is merely hidden knowledge and that its being hidden does not mean that it is not truth. This philosophy has lured countless people into experimenting with exotic spiritistic practices, such as divination, astrology, telepathy, and communication with the spirits. The latter has been known for thousands of years as spiritistic mediumship. But New Agers call it channeling. Their theory claims that the spirits of the dead select certain individuals to be their channels of communication with mankind.

These supposed human channelers can go into a trance at will and speak or write messages of “enlightenment,” purportedly from the dead or from extraterrestrial beings. Spirits of the dead are regarded as master sages awaiting the right time to reincarnate. In the meantime, they are allegedly guiding mankind into a new age.

Many New Agers meet regularly to listen to what these supposed masters have to say through their channelers. And believers have a choice of spirits to consult. Among those supposedly speaking today are the spirits of John Lennon and Elvis Presley, extraterrestrials with names like Attarro and Rakorczy, and a 35,000-​year-​old warrior from mythical Atlantis named Ramtha.

“Another Drug in a Drug-​Ridden Society”?

“THE New Age movement​—the latest contribution to our long history of bizarre spiritual fads and panaceas—​invites a mixture of ridicule and indignant alarm. Not just the degradation of piety but its blatant commercialization prompts the suspicion of large-​scale religious fraud. . . .

“The New Age movement tries to combine meditation, positive thinking, faith healing, . . . mysticism, yoga, water cures, acupuncture, incense, astrology, Jungian psychology, biofeedback, extrasensory perception, spiritualism, . . . the theory of evolution, Reichian sex therapy, ancient mythologies, . . . hypnosis, and any number of other techniques designed to heighten awareness, including elements borrowed from the major religious traditions. . . .

“The New Age replacements for religion soothe the conscience instead of rubbing it the wrong way. Their central teaching is that it doesn’t matter what you believe as long as it works for you. ‘It’s true if you believe it’: slogan of the New Age. . . .

“The question is not whether New Age therapies really work but whether religion ought to be reduced to therapy. If it offers nothing more than a spiritual high, religion becomes another drug in a drug-​ridden society.”​—“The New Age Movement: No Effort, No Truth, No Solutions, Notes on Gnosticism—​Part V,” by Christopher Lasch, Watson Professor of History at the University of Rochester, New York, U.S.A.

Is this modern expression of ancient mysticism the answer to our problems?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

God seemed to have at least tried to hide evil from us and protect his creation (mankind) from its nightmarish grasp. He failed in doing so probably because there is no escaping from evil.
"As above so below"

One of the many examples of the New Age implications of The Message [“Bible”] is seen in Eugene Peterson’s paraphrasing of the Lord’s Prayer. Where most translations read “on [or in] earth, as it is in heaven,” Peterson inserts the occult/New Age phrase “as above, so below.” The significance of this mystical occult saying is seen clearly in As Above, So Below, a book published in 1992 by the editors of New Age Journal. ...

Source: The New Age Implications of The Message "Bible's" "As Above, So Below" - Lighthouse Trails Research Project

As I said earlier:

On the other hand, many resent being tagged with the “New Age” label simply because they believe in some of the concepts embraced by the New Age movement or enjoy some of the so-​called New Age art or music. [edit: or vague philosophical phrases like "As Above, So Below" for that matter]

Devotees seldom identify themselves as New Agers. Actually, the expression “New Age” is used mostly by the media. These days, New Age books, shops, seminars, and programs often avoid the term. The Library Journal explains that “media overexposure in the late 1980s created a backlash about New Age’s more fringe elements (UFOs, channeling, crystals, etc.); this is reflected in the fact that major publishing houses . . . and even New Age presses are increasingly discarding the term New Age.” Thus, many people may be under the influence of New Age thought without even realizing it.

Which may be the case with the OP (the last bolded remark). But you can still spot it by the use of phrases such as "As Above, So Below", which aren't actually to be found as part of any Bible teaching or text but rooted in ancient mysticism and popularized by the New Age Movement again. Bringing us back to the question:

Is this modern expression of ancient mysticism the answer to our problems?

Or truth for that matter? Spiritual enlightenment? Helpful or beneficial in any way?

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* [Or “their perceptive powers.”] trained to distinguish both right and wrong.” (Hebrews 5:13,14)

Synonyms for “right” and “wrong” are “true” and “false” respectively, or “correct” and “incorrect”.

“All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight,* [Or “correcting.”] for disciplining in righteousness, so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.” (2 Timothy 3:16,17)

The Bible-Accurate History Reliable Prophecy part 1 of 3 (playlist)
edit on 7-1-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hey, lol, I just wanted to share what popped up in my mind.

God did not create Himself in the future though He is omnipresent.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

He likes to watch.

Thanks for taking the time to understand my OP. I think our true history and its origin is already avalaible to us but is being mixed with half truths and half lies to make it almost impossible to grasp the true nature of our reality without going insane.

I have no affiliations with religions and yet still concede that powerful truths that reside within it. The story of the Garden of Eden and Original Sin for example, feels like a lot more close to the truth and a good explanation of our #ed up world than most people give it credits for. I think the problem comes when an individual blindly follows one of them thinking theirs is better. God is above all of that and the only thing we can do for him is to fight for the truth. Even if it means suffering and hurting others. Which is sadly something most people don't care about... the truth I mean.

The garden of eden story begins with the premise of a "perfect world" yet quickly proves to be a very imperfect world. Everything about it was designed to go wrong, as opposed to being paradise. If that's what you mean by imperfectly perfect then I call that controlled failure aka sabotage.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

He likes to watch.

The garden of eden story begins with the premise of a "perfect world" yet quickly proves to be a very imperfect world. Everything about it was designed to go wrong, as opposed to being paradise. If that's what you mean by imperfectly perfect then I call that controlled failure aka sabotage.

We were setup.

We were lied to.

All this, for our own good.

The time for lies and confusion is coming to an end.

Those in power today would do all they can to post-pone this.

This change cannot be avoided; All is as it should be, and ever will be.

The time is now.

Seek the Truth within the Light.

Or remain oblivious in the dark.

As always, the choice is yours.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

He likes to watch.

We were setup.

We were lied to.

All this, for our own good.

Why is it that people who deceive & manipulate us always say it's for our own good?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join