It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence to Postpone Inauguration?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What have any of us done that's been anti-Constitutional?

Nothing yet.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
Why is the media running with this then?

Are you asking why is FOX News giving him airtime? Because they need to appeal to their mental case demographic. If you're asking why other outlets are covering FOX News appealing to the mental case demographic I would guess it's to show how much the FOX News demographic is mental.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Peter Navarro is the guy who prepared that dossier for Trump of all the overwhelming evidence for fraud in the election. You know, the dossier that was in the news for an hour or so, the one Navarro had to tell everyone about to get it noticed.

File under: pending the arrival of the Kraken.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Anyone who would give this a second's thought is not a supporter of the Constitution. Plain. Simple.

Also not supporters of the Constitution: those who want the government to control how American businesses conduct themselves within the law.

There's no "right and left" in the Constitution for a reason.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why is the media running with this then?

Are you asking why is FOX News giving him airtime? Because they need to appeal to their mental case demographic. If you're asking why other outlets are covering FOX News appealing to the mental case demographic I would guess it's to show how much the FOX News demographic is mental.

That link I posted that you replied to was HuffPost not Fox.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

That link I posted that you replied to was HuffPost not Fox.

*sigh*

I know, but Constitution-hater Navarro was on FOX News so see the third sentence of my reply.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Trump has been the story since he came down the escalator. He remains the story and he is milking it for what it worth to him. The media has had a lazer focus on everything Trump, but Trump seems to have taken a back seat for media to go on about so, first Rudy, but Rudy has lost his luster so now, it's any one who takes waves the flag of it's not over..

Part of me wonders if this whole ''fraud'' routine is nothing more than a way to let Trumps cheering squad down easily. Let em keep hope alive for a couple of months, one big bombshell after another until they are slowly acclimated to him having lost. I"m not saying this is so, just that it's possible.

If one asks me, the wisest thing that Trump and his cadre can do once Biden is inaugurated is to just shut up for a while. Give media nothing from that quarter to focus on, make em focus on Biden instead. But that would beg the question is Trump that smart? Asking me, the answer is ''are you kidden''?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ok. You seem obsessed with Fox.

I still don't get why HuffPost would subject their readers to this info.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I'm not, I flip back and forth between CNN and FOX. I like FOX News, they always let me know when the annual War on Christmas is kicking off and if someone said mean things about Trump.

Once more, see the third sentence in my reply.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Trump has been the story since he came down the escalator. He remains the story and he is milking it for what it worth to him. The media has had a lazer focus on everything Trump, but Trump seems to have taken a back seat for media to go on about so, first Rudy, but Rudy has lost his luster so now, it's any one who takes waves the flag of it's not over..

Part of me wonders if this whole ''fraud'' routine is nothing more than a way to let Trumps cheering squad down easily. Let em keep hope alive for a couple of months, one big bombshell after another until they are slowly acclimated to him having lost. I"m not saying this is so, just that it's possible.

If one asks me, the wisest thing that Trump and his cadre can do once Biden is inaugurated is to just shut up for a while. Give media nothing from that quarter to focus on, make em focus on Biden instead. But that would beg the question is Trump that smart? Asking me, the answer is ''are you kidden''?

I asked some of the same questions. That's why I watched over 10 hours of testimony.

The truth is out there.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not, I flip back and forth between CNN and FOX. I like FOX News, they always let me know when the annual War on Christmas is kicking off and if someone said mean things about Trump.

Once more, see the third sentence in my reply.

I did, this one, right?

If you're asking why other outlets are covering FOX News appealing to the mental case demographic I would guess it's to show how much the FOX News demographic is mental.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yup, there's your answer. It's so people who read/watch the Huffington Post can point and laugh at the dummies who eat this stuff up.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Maybe it will happen. It’s not like this administration has ever given a crap about the constitution anyway.

Seems exactly like something they’d do.

Please, PLEASE tell me just ONE specific thing Trump has done that goes against the Constitution. One specific thing. Can you?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: underwerks

Maybe it will happen. It’s not like this administration has ever given a crap about the constitution anyway.

Seems exactly like something they’d do.

Please, PLEASE tell me just ONE specific thing Trump has done that goes against the Constitution. One specific thing. Can you?

Don't bother, I've asked him at least a couple of times and he refuses to answer.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Oh boy this should be good!

Is Nadler going to have another "accident"?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Oh boy this should be good!

Is Nadler going to have another "accident"?

Nadler wants to be Speaker in 2 years. Nancy says she's not running for Speaker again. (Probably lying)
edit on 1/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Peter Navarro to release full election report ‘The Art of the Steal’ on Monday. Here’s what he alleges.

Led by President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, a six-person team of experts and Trump administration officials held a virtual conference Saturday evening to brief hundreds of battleground state legislators about the election irregularities and fraud they’ve uncovered.

“We did a Zoom meeting with hundreds of state legislatures across the battleground, Arizona, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin,” administration official Peter Navarro revealed Saturday on Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.”

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Unfortunately Trump will be in the news for a long time given the number of cases he is a defendant in.

While there will be still be some fanatics who think is legal troubles is some sort of deep.state ploy, most will accept that he made many financial mistakes and owes a lot of money....including tax collector's.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
The way this article is worded points to Navarro's full report being a blockbuster!

www.forbes.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The way this article is worded points to Navarro's full report being a blockbuster!

We've seen it, a couple of weeks ago. It isn't. It isn't a report, it's an op-ed.

edit on 1/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join