It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi's San Francisco home is Vandalized with red paint, a pig's head and spray-paint

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Any confirmation that it is indeed a pig's head and not Nancy Pelosi?

Any confirmation this is Nancy Pelosi's home? I've seen 3 photos of 3 different alleged Pelosi homes over the past 2 years.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Anyone remember this:

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
They should have tossed Ice cream at the home, she would have been really upset if they had wasted ice cream like that.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It really happened and it was only a pigs head.

House Speaker Pelosi’s S.F. home vandalized with spray paint, pig’s head

Someone left a pig’s head on the sidewalk in front of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s house in Pacific Heights and spray-painted graffiti on her garage door overnight, the San Francisco Police Department said Friday.

Police responded to the scene at 2 a.m. No one has taken credit for the vandalism and the political graffiti is now covered by black garbage bags. Pelosi’s Washington office did not respond to a request for comment.

Looks like TMZ broke the news first.

Nancy Pelosi Home Vandalized with Pig's Head, Fake Blood ... Anger Over Stimulus???

DDG Search

edit on 1-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: xuenchen
False Flag to assign blame 😃

For once we agree... It was probably just a couple of drunken Trump supporters.

There it is! I waited almost two pages for someone to pin this on Trump or his supporters! ATS never disappoints even if you do have to sometimes play the wait for it game.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: Dalamax

No argument there. Most of them are.

She has a lot of heat on her. If Joe doesn't get sworn in the CCP are going to "Hunter" her.

Wouldn’t that be something.... imagine al the thumb sucking that would be going on if that little bubble imploded! What a year

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Hopefully things get infinitely worse for her.

Amen brother!

If it hasn’t turned anyone to stone, it’s a pigs head.
edit on 2-1-2021 by Dalamax because: Saw your other post. Golden.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: xuenchen
False Flag to assign blame 😃

For once we agree... It was probably just a couple of drunken Trump supporters.

There it is! I waited almost two pages for someone to pin this on Trump or his supporters! ATS never disappoints even if you do have to sometimes play the wait for it game.

Your a sour puss
saviour the moment! The time has come to say fairs fair.
edit on 2-1-2021 by Dalamax because: Emotive clarity

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

It showed Pelosi's white garage door defaced with black graffiti text reading: '$2k cancel rent! We want everything!' in an apparent reference to the $2,000 COVID relief checks she has been pushing for.

The vandals also spray-painted the letter A enclosed in a circle, most commonly known as the symbol for anarchism.

Underneath the disturbing message was pool of red paint on the driveway with a pig's head placed at the center of the pavement.

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco home is VANDALIZED with red paint, a pig's head and a spray-painted message about $2,000 checks during battle with Republicans over direct payments

Were the vandals from her own side?

Sounds like it or maybe it was a sarcastic message they spray painted.

Was it the BLMantifa crowd or was it the Proud Boys?

I would think there is video and whoever did this will be caught soon.

It's hard to believe they got away with it in the first place. She must not of been in town.

Most of the time it’s hoaxes! Nobody talks about this but most of the vandalism with messages attached “ hate crime type” are Jesse smollet tier con jobs. My guess is pelosi had someone do this intentionally. Why? It allows extremism to be judged harshly right or left! Makes her a victim and allows her a platform to address the issue and her position! She personally held up checks for months cause TDS and admitted she didn’t want to help Donald trump! Only now is she pretending to agree with him because she wants to pass the buck onto Mitch McConnell “war turtle”

Anyone notice the brick isn’t spay painted over? That’s because it’s a pain in the ass to get off! Yeah you can buy stuff for it and yeah it will come off however it porous material so it doesn’t always come out. Idiots circled the A’s probably out of habit “usually that’s what you do to make anarchy symbols”! Pig head placed on ground “photo op material”

2k crossed out with cancel rent “we want it all”
No cuss words “intended so it can be shown without blur”!

If you intended to scare a politician! It would be spray painted “you are “f###ing dead old b**ch we will find you!” or something like that! Not some failure of an art project With an incoherent message!
edit on 2-1-2021 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

Ps she is speaker of the house which means she is in DC most of the time!
edit on 2-1-2021 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

So, somebody who supports Pelosi vandalizes Pelosi's home?

And nobody finds this a little odd?

Isn't that like a Trump supporter ripping up the green at one of Trump's gold courses to spell out "Lock her up"?

I bet if somebody vandalized one of Trumps properties with an anti-immigration slogan everybody here would be yelling False Flag to the rafters.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Any confirmation this is Nancy Pelosi's home? I've seen 3 photos of 3 different alleged Pelosi homes over the past 2 years.

She's a member of the wealthy elites. She's probably got multiple properties.

Trump has more than one golf course, so surely Pelosi could have more than one house.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Anybody remember Boyd Rice?

First name that popped into my head when I saw this.
Then I remembered that he had a sheeps head.

Wonder what he's up to. ....?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Gee, what a shame. Couldn't have happened to a better person. Isn't the A in the circle antifas tag?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Underneath the disturbing message was pool of red paint on the driveway with a pig's head placed at the center of the pavement.

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco home is VANDALIZED with red paint, a pig's head and a spray-painted message about $2,000 checks during battle with Republicans over direct payments

Aaaannnnd 2021 is already rating higher then 2020!

What a refreshing breath of fresh air. What is that beautiful aroma? Is that the heady scent of patriotism caressing my nostrils?

Best. Year. This. Century.

Wow! If you think this makes 2021 the best year of the Century I feel really bad for you, your life must suck something awful.

It takes a "special" kind of brain to come up with this kind of plan.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Gee, what a shame. Couldn't have happened to a better person. Isn't the A in the circle antifas tag?

There are Left Wing and Right Wing Anarchists, the Left are just more affiliated with Anarchism.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

True, that. These vandals were either 'friendlies' or inept.

Real vandals would have smashed at least something, salted the landscaping plants, and / or maybe thrown fire bombs.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I have been trying to figure out what is written directly under cancel rent. On close examination it appears to be, "UBI".
Could it be, "Universal Basic Income"? I think so and this is done by "BLM".

Universal basic income (UBI) is a government program in which every adult citizen receives a set amount of money on a regular basis. The goals of a basic income system are to alleviate poverty and...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Anyone else notice that the alleged vandals seem to have been pretty darn careful about getting paint on only the garage door and the trim, and not on the surrounding brickwork?? The garage door and trim can easily be repainted. Getting spray paint off of brickwork is a whole other matter!!!

How convenient, don't you think?
edit on 1/2/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
Anyone remember this:

What he did is metaphorical for how Pelosi treats America, The President, and Americans.

Another example: After so many Democrat losses in November, Nancy Pelosi forced the current Congress to re-elect her has Speaker of the House...before all the new Republican Congressmen/women are sworn in.

www.npr.org...

That vote should have fallen on the new Congress that's being sworn in tomorrow (Sun 1.3.2021). But as we've seen numerous times, the Pelosi bi'tch changes House rules whenever it suits her to do so.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is the house that was vandalized.

Corner of Normandie Terrace and Broadway. 37.7937831, -122.4405191 2640 Broadway assessed at 7.6 million on realtor dot com....

Edit for closer look...

Here's a shot with Secret Service parked out front with 3 black SUV's.

Could be her house.

edit on 2-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join