It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi's San Francisco home is Vandalized with red paint, a pig's head and spray-paint

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
False Flag to assign blame 😃

Yeah, this is a setup.

Anyone really believe some baked to the moon anarchist can just waltz up to the Speaker of the House's home and vandalize the property without being detected.... especially someone whose been in the swamp as long as Pelosi?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Exactly like that. They expect some kind of loyalty from people they can provoke to do things like this to others then are shocked when they find there is none to be found. People that can be bought will always go with the highest bidder.

One of these days this is going to physically touch one of these people. Not just some property.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
now do everyone else in Congress please.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
And all of BLM/AntiFa thought the Dems were on their side.
The Great Crackdown is about to begin.

Yes , a false flag operation.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Yeah, this is a setup.

Anyone really believe some baked to the moon anarchist can just waltz up to the Speaker of the House's home and vandalize the property without being detected.... especially someone whose been in the swamp as long as Pelosi?

Exactly. As controversial as she is right now and as rich as she is, there are bound to be cameras all over the place not to mention private security. They're up to something and preparing the narrative as we speak.

ETA: Also, remember a few weeks ago, some guy walked up to that very garage door, pulled down his pants, squatted, and left a little "gift" on the driveway while somebody videoed it.
edit on 1-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

the political 'left' versus the Radical+Revolutionary 'Left'... no match.... the Weather Underground Antifa/BLM will knock-their-(political) socks-off

cracking heads & targeted bombings all over again, like the 60s

Pigs are the Aristocrats

edit on st31160955378301162020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: Gothmog

the political 'left' versus the Radical+Revolutionary 'Left'... no match.... the Weather Underground Antifa/BLM will knock-their-(political) socks-off

cracking heads & targeted bombings all over again, like the 60s

Not when they have the power to enforce Federal law.
The Dems consider such groups "useful idiot voters"

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Yeah, this is a setup.

The anarchy symbol is wrong ... that symbol means something else i dont know what but its not anarchist

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

One of these days this is going to physically touch one of these people. Not just some property.

yep, it's going to happen to one of the 535 +6 in washington or one of the leaders in a lefty state. then they will all scream it's time to stop peaceful protesting.

edit on 1-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

yep, it's going to happen to one of the 535 +6 in washington or one of the leaders in a lefty state. then they will all scream it's time to stop peaceful protesting.

Just to clarify, it cannot be classified as a peaceful protest.

There is no fire and broken windows.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

oh that's right, got to have fire and broken glass. maybe it can be called art instead of peaceful protest. don't they call it that when it happens to joe and Suzy Sixpack's house.

edit on 1-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
150% staged, absolutly no way no how does some random schlub get to her house do that and walk away.

I am sure they will try to use this to garner sympathy from the terrible right wing.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She probably paid for it, too.

I'm still a little bit unclear why the people didn't string her up to dry when she decided to block the last stimulus check.

Maybe she shouldn't have a spare house. I know I can't afford one- and having a job and spending most of my income on local services tells me I'm worth more than her.

I'll gladly pay for the rope it takes to hang her, though. Not many taxes I'll support, but if that's what it takes I'm in.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

For once we agree... It was probably just a couple of drunken Trump supporters.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Hopefully things get infinitely worse for her.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

An old saying comes to mind, somthing like lay with snakes and your gonna get bit

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I don't know that I believe this.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
YEAH ANARCHY! FU©# THE SYSTEM!

OH but by the way, if the system could cancel our rent and cut us a check... Uhhhh yeah that'd be greatttt... This spray paint ain't free dontcha know? But ANARCHY!

Hahaha my God.
edit on 1-1-2021 by Oppositeoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm split about this issue.

The libertarian side of me condemns the destruction of private property.

And the anarchist side of me loves it when such a strong message gets sent to politicians.

It will be interesting to see the actual ideology of the individual if they are ever caught.

Any claims that it was one side or the other of the political spectrum without sufficient evidence should be taken with a grain of salt and deemed presumptuous.

The blatant use of the anarchy symbol rings a bell akin to the Jussie Smollett and Morton Downey Jr. false reports.

If I were allowed to hazard a guess, the perpetrator isn't upper class.
edit on 1-1-2021 by Psilocyborg because: That'll do pig. That'll do.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Any confirmation that it is indeed a pig's head and not Nancy Pelosi?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join