It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inventor of QR hacks into Dominion voting machine, live, during GA state election hearing.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Ah, so you were mistaken about Bluetooth then?

So, are you sure it's wi-fi? Because I'm pretty sure the articles I've seen say cellular modem.

No matter. The systems can connect to the internet in certain cases, and they have been able to for at least a decade, and that's all brands commonly in use in the US including the ones in areas that Trump won in ... but of course, no problems with those, eh? .

What am I afraid of? Not much. Everyone that Rudy has brought forward has the stink of the huckster about them. The "real audit" is the issue at hand though. Every recount, audit, study and comparison that have been done so far have found NO intentional fraud. Rudy has testified under oath that he's not attesting to fraud (which is why they switched to these "hearings" with Republican legislators) . As I said, I'll see if anything actually materializes from Mr. Pulitzer to make a decision. I'm not going to hold my breath.

Nope we don't all know anything about any cheating, in fact, every single assertation, claim etc. of cheating has been proven non-existent. Many Trump supporters have seen this.

Trump was never winning by a "landslide" ... but I guess when it's all a matter of faith, the facts don't matter.

edit on 31-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This must be that famous "larping" thing that the sheep keep going on about.

Nothing to see here. All normal...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: rounda

The lies will out.

I don't think Biden will ever be president.

wish you were right, but fear you are wrong.With the entire media machine behind him, I dont see how any argument we make, no matter how convincing, will get legs and get MSM coverage

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
You guys may want to check a few basic things here.

Is the Georgia General Assembly in session?

The "resolution" passed by Republicans on the Senate Subcommittee carries exactly zero legislative weight.

Elena Parent is a Democratic Senator on the Subcommittee.

Elena Parent
@elenaparent
The Report "adopted" by the Georgia Judiciary Subcommittee this morning does nothing.

Committees of the Georgia Senate are prohibited from taking official action when the legislature isn't in Session.

This whole charade is just for show.

Twitter

Yep, it's a tweet. But it states a fact ... these meetings are for pure political theatre. The Georgia General Assembly is only in session for 40 days and that is the only time that official business can be conducted.

The meeting yesterday was to provide clickbait titles. And of course, it was successful.
edit on 31-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No, they'll say "Hey, thanks for letting us know before someone used that to change an election!"
And then nothing will be done.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
You guys may want to check a few basic things here.

Is the Georgia General Assembly in session?

The "resolution" passed by Republicans on the Senate Subcommittee carries exactly zero legislative weight.

Elena Parent is a Democratic Senator on the Subcommittee.

Elena Parent
@elenaparent
The Report "adopted" by the Georgia Judiciary Subcommittee this morning does nothing.

Committees of the Georgia Senate are prohibited from taking official action when the legislature isn't in Session.

This whole charade is just for show.

Twitter

Yep, it's a tweet. But it states a fact ... these meetings are for pure political theatre. The Georgia General Assembly is only in session for 40 days and that is the only time that official business can be conducted.

The meeting yesterday was to provide clickbait titles. And of course, it was successful.

Yes, it states a fact. That Elena Parent should be removed from office, because she doesn’t know how STANDING COMMITTEES work.

They’re the ones who consider and adjust the bills while the other legislators go on hiatus...

And in this case, the standing judiciary committee examines things pertaining to law, such as election law — and whether or not GA followed their own election law — while the GA state legislature is out.
edit on 31-12-2020 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Update on Georgia. Those who only watch/read the MSM (95% of all media) will be blown away by what is transpiring.

Rudy G. Summary: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Dumb question: Could blockchain make it impossible or very difficult to tamper with electronic voting machines?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Update on Georgia. Those who only watch/read the MSM (95% of all media) will be blown away by what is transpiring.

The Georgia General Assembly is not in session.

The "motion" made by the Republicans on the Judiciary Subcommittee carries no legal standing.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You do realize 90% of people on here won’t do Twitter correct? That aside nobody wants to have to wait for some pompous left wing shill to come in and say “your source is a tweet that’s the best you can do” and then put their biased spin constructed of straw men and fantasy land progressive plum fairy dust to know what you’re talking about... if you don’t mind... a synopsis would be great...

^^^Ha... who saw that coming... ^^^
edit on 31-12-2020 by SwissMarked because: Shill posted two minutes before me... it made me laugh...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

You didn't click on the tweet?

Rudy G. is claiming that the Georgia legislature just agreed to audit votes again and decertify the election.

Of course, the handful of Republicans on the Subcommittee don't have that authority, the votes cannot be "decertified" and the General Assembly is not in session and so these guys have no legislative authority to do squat.

Why would you need someone to explain a tweet to you? Wow.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
Dumb question: Could blockchain make it impossible or very difficult to tamper with electronic voting machines?

The problem really is that a blockchain just records whats added to it and shares it out to all the members of the chain but in itself won't stop people up to no good as all it means is they'll have to work a bit harder.

The real kicker will be trying to explain to a judge etc the finer mathematical points etc and having to put proper build control and source code control systems in so that you can see the version that was compiled of the software and also the operating system to ensure that there was no changes made to lower down routines in a very sneaky way like the NSA did with ECC random number generation.
edit on 31-12-2020 by Maxatoria because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The ballots are not property of "the voters" to the extent that you or I can go down to the elections center and demand to see ballots. That's not how it works. The only people allowed to review the votes are State and Elections officials because of their oaths to uphold the law. It short, it's a specious claim, as were many of his comments.

It's not tougher to verify election integrity than it ever has been, not to mention, the election integrity has been verified. The votes have been certified. The legal process has been followed step by step.

The machines in Georgia in 2016 and 2018 didn't provide a paper trail nor audit. We know that foreign actors interfered in those elections via hacking. Some of the same officials involved now were involved them.

Why is it, suddenly, that the Governor, the Secretary of State, Elections officials and workers across the State are suspect with no legal basis?

The goalposts get moved everytime a Trump campaign demand is met. Signatures get audited, no fraud is found, that's not enough. Votes get recounted and audited as directed in Georgia law and rules and regs ... and suddenly, that's not good enough.

It seems to me that it's quite clear that the only reason all these questions come up is that folks are having a hard time accepting that Trump lost, because I can tell you that some of the same people here were shouting down claims of fraud in 2016 and 2018.

Man you’re so full of # lol

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace

It’s possible, but would be difficult to implement.

The way Bitcoin works is the “coin” is a token, the transfer of that coin to another party is recorded on a distributed ledger.

For record keeping, the distributed ledger is a good idea, but it’s not a novel concept. We already do this with databases being mirrored regionally to maintain performance for end users.

If you were to build a voting system using blockchain, you’d either have to eliminate the token, or manage it so it could only be transferred when voting, to a specific wallet.

More problems would arise, since state and local elections have different numbers of candidates, so how do you handle how many tokens, or fractions of tokens, are given out during an election?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

USPS already has a patent on block chain voting systems.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The QR Code was invented by Hara Masahiro, what are you trying to pull here?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Will they? Because someone like me, who goes to several sources to find the truth within are not as blown away by this. Bet it tastes like Nothingburger!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ah, so you were mistaken about Bluetooth then? So, are you sure it's wi-fi? Because I'm pretty sure the articles I've seen say cellular modem.

It has to be wi-fi because wi-fi means "connected to the internet". Blue tooth is almost the same thing except it is one device to another. I don't know exactly how it was done.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

The lies will come out.

I don't think Biden will ever be president.

Regarding the revelation at the 4hr22min20sec mark...

FINALLY... CNN Admits the Dominion Voting Machines can be "hacked" and votes changed.

gettr.com...

Now that network's criminal CEO is gone (Jeff Zucker), CNN is admitting what a Michigan forensic audit and judge determined to be the case, just over a year ago.

And what was demonstrated during a LIVE HEARING in Georgia, while the Senate run-off election was occurring, in Jan 2021.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Back when the Mainstream Media/Democrats were AFRAID Donald Trump would hack into voting machines to fraudulently win the 11/3/2020 Presidential election, NBC News conducted an extensive investigation.

The vendors (including Dominion) swore that none of their systems were connected to the internet.

However, NBC found that in 11 states, the voting systems WERE connected to the Internet, and were therefore, hackable on election day.

Jan 10th 2020 Article: www.nbcnews.com...

Is it possible this NBC article gave Democrats the idea to hack into Dominion voting systems later that year?

-cwm

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join