It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inventor of QR hacks into Dominion voting machine, live, during GA state election hearing.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
During the GA Senate juducial hearing today, Jovan Pulitzer, inventor of the QR code, whose patents are used by every major technology company, announced his team has gained access to a Fulton County Dominion voting machine remotely.

As in, Dominion representatives lied, under oath, when they claimed these machines are not connected to the internet.

This came AFTER his initial testimony, where he offered to forensically analyze the paper ballots, which the GA Senate ended up unanimously approving.

Timestamp is 4:22:20

youtu.be...

Someone embed this video please.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

The lies will come out.

I don't think Biden will ever be president.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

The lies will come out.

I don't think Biden will ever be president.

Thanks for the embed.

Again, timestamp is 4:22:20

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow...the sad part is that this more than likely will never go anywhere.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
We've known for a long time that some of the electronic voting machines connect to the internet.

It's not a new revelation, though this is being portrayed as a "shocking new discovery."

Pulitzer has been part of the Kraken lawsuits.

Mainstream media low-hanging fruit.

America Won't Give Up its Hackable WIreless Voting Machines Bloomberg Jan 3,2020
edit on 30-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

+41 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I was waiting for you to come in here, look this proof in the eye, then either claim it isn't proof or deflect entirely.

Right on time!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I watched this live as he broke the news.
Apparently, this was only one of the polling places his team has begun actively monitoring for illegal Internet-connected data exchanges taking place.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Growing calls for the Georgia primary election next Tuesday to be delayed. The election system there is a total unreliable mess.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

I was waiting for you to come in here, look this proof in the eye, then either claim it isn't proof or deflect entirely.

Right on time!

Thanks, I try to be punctual.

Let's look again at what I said ...

We (people in the United States) have known for a long time (since at least January 2020) that voting machines from every manufacturer that is currently in use in the US have issues connecting to the internet.

I gave an easy link. Try reading rather than reacting maybe?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Growing calls for the Georgia primary election next Tuesday to be delayed. The election system there is a total unreliable mess.

Where are the calls coming from?

Do you have any examples?

As far as our election system goes ... everything has checked out thus far. Every audit, every recount, everything.

Just released today, signature audit found two discrepancies and zero fraud.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I watched this live as he broke the news.
Apparently, this was only one of the polling places his team has begun actively monitoring for illegal Internet-connected data exchanges taking place.

He's not a state agency ... if he hacked election systems he committed a crime. If you listen to his testimony, he claimed he accessed the internet through one of the "pads" in a polling center.

I'm sure hacking is okay in this instance though.

(PS, he still hasn't found any fraud ... )
edit on 30-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am so glad 'they' didn't get rid of Dominion ... and this is being undeniably exposed.

Heads need to roll.

Remember how the Dominion employees all pulled their information off Linked-In? Bastards acting guilty, because they are!!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I am so glad 'they' didn't get rid of Dominion ... and this is being undeniably exposed.

Heads need to roll.

Remember how the Dominion employees all pulled their information off Linked-In? Bastards acting guilty, because they are!!

Georgia just replaced all the old systems that were electronic with no paper trail with Dominion machines which do have a paper trail, audits, etc.

Mr. Pulitzer has been working with Rudy et. al. for weeks. This is just another iteration of the same ol' thing.

But, maybe this time the evidence will be found.

Source
edit on 30-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Pic

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Snarl

Heads need to roll.

Georgia just replaced all the old systems that were electronic with no paper trail with Dominion machines which do have a paper trail, audits, etc.

Mr. Pulitzer has been working with Rudy et. al. for weeks. This is just another iteration of the same ol' thing.

But, maybe this time the evidence will be found.

Source

A bit confused here. “Same ol thing” meaning MSM don’t/won’t report? Or clear evidence of the machines being able to be hacked and thus proving fraud was not only possible but extremely likely there and elsewhere

I’ll wait for your clarification on why tampering and still being able to with election machines doesn’t exactly mean fraud occurred. Plus ya know all the other statistical anomalies etc etc...

You sure you’re not Gnawledge?

I heard they get paid more than you anyway...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

We do not always see eye to eye but even you can see that something not right. I don't care if it was Trump or Carter there are issues. Can you really believe anything out of Georgia after the Abrams fix? That was some HBO mini=series writing there.

What I found odd is that no one arrested his ass on the spot for hacking a voting machine....hmmm.....

Happy New Year....

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Mr. Pulitzer demonstrated that he was able to access a pad in a polling center.

We have known that electronic voting machines connect to the internet. It has been a known fact and security flaw for a while. Congress has met about it. It happened in 2016, oddly, Trump supporters didn't care about it ... then.

Mr. Pulitzer did not demonstrate that any entity has accessed any systems and changed votes (or whatever you think the fraud is supposed to be.)

It's against T&C to suggest another member is a shill. Just FYI.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

We do not always see eye to eye but even you can see that something not right. I don't care if it was Trump or Carter there are issues. Can you really believe anything out of Georgia after the Abrams fix? That was some HBO mini=series writing there.

What I found odd is that no one arrested his ass on the spot for hacking a voting machine....hmmm.....

Happy New Year....

Is there something not right with the IT security of the United States? Absodamnlutely.

We've been saying this for years. You guys didn't want to hear it.

These machines by all of the manufacturers that are in use all can connect to cellular networks.

Pulitzer and Guiliani are still trying to get some traction to override the EC. That's not going to happen.

If it were possible for both sides to sit down and work out all these problems at the state and national level? Sure, I'm all for it.

That's not going to happen and you know it. IF you can take your eyes off Trump for a second you will remember this isn't about him or Biden.

It's much much bigger.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

K. Fair enough. But.

Sounds like you’re suggesting these machines aren’t hooked up to “the net”. They are. We know this.

P.S. I could suggest you’re a shill. However. Your posts speak for themselves. It is apparent there ARE members that seem to be fine with “Election 2020”.

I get the whole devils advocate thing, yet when you constantly and actively deny anything you don’t agree with, it comes across poorly....“deny ignorance” and all

It wouldn’t be so bad except some people just are curious and others are into this hypertribalism thing we got goin on

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I have...for decades. You are right. This is not about Trump. At all. Before the Internet they could do anything. It has taken about 20 years to try to control the internet and the delivery of media. That is all we have now.

One only needs to look to history to see those who have attempted to expose the government. Last one was JFK. No one he would have been shot in this century but it was convenient then.

A computer to count, or compute anything, is a laugh. I have worked in IT Consulting for over 20 years now and some of it is forensics. The problem is always people get greedy. That is what happened in 2020. A little too much like Office Space. LOL.

This is the time for all sides to sit down and tell the two sides to eat a big bag of donuts...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I'm not suggesting that voting machines aren't connected to the internet at all.

Many if not most are.

All across the country.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join