It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke Letlow, Congressman-elect From Louisiana, Dies From COVID-19

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Luke Letlow Dies

He was only 41, horrible news, his poor family.

But in other articles it said he died from "Complications from Covid" and "A Cardiac Event".

But he 100% died from Covid.......hmmmmm

My personal opinion is that COVID lays bear ANY other health issues a person has, sort of like a FLU version of HIV.
Even very low levels of certain of vitamins and minerals, just like if you have no C for a long time you develop scurvy.
edit on 30-12-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

So then the question becomes what other health issues he had?

It seems that COVID can be particularly hard on your circulatory system and cardiopulmonary system issues of pneumonia aside, and I'm not sure that it's COVID specifically but how our immune system can react to it that puts extraordinary stress on them.

So if you had any secondary weaknesses in those systems, you're at extra risk because of that stress, and if those secondary weaknesses are undiagnosed, that risk increases.

edit on 30-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Read this last night, sad news, my condolences to his family and friends. Godspeed Luke😔

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The articles I read don't mention any other conditions that may have been a contributing factor. Sounds like he may have had a heart attack. So did he have a heart attack and just happened to be covid positive or did covid cause a heart attack?

Statistically, he is an anomaly. 41 year olds, much less healthy ones, already barely register in the stats of Covid deaths.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You make a good point
Maybe instead of lockdowns, masks, social distancing and vaccines we should all be going for immunity testing.

Serology testing looks for antibodies and immunoglobulins in someone’s blood, which are proteins that appear as a part of your immune system’s defense against an illness or disease.

Those with weak immune systems need to do everything possible to stay safe, and those with strong immune system can continue to live their lives as before.

Just because a person feels fine doesn't mean they are, I remember that young 21 year old athlete dying from a heart attack years ago, why would he get tested for a heart condition if he feels fine and is always exercising. He had a heart condition nobody knew about.
There is actually a special cardiac stress test you can take but a doctor or clinic needs to order it, and they need a reason, you just can't say I feel great but I want to take it just to make sure. I guess you could pay for private one if you really wanted it.
edit on 30-12-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

My father died at age forty with an undiagnosed, cerebral aneurysm. He had no symptoms, just didn't wake up one morning.

My Brother died six months before his fiftieth birthday, while watching a football game with friends, no warning. He did have a history of diabetes.

A dear friend, mother of two, died walking from her house to the car, on her way to church. They said it was a heart attack. She was twenty-six years old.

Stepfather came home from helping out at a community Men's breakfast. He sat on the side of the bed, took of his shoes, and died where he sat. He was older, had some preexisting issues.

Sudden unexpected deaths happen, and young people die everyday. Often without reason or warning.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Thing is that it may not have been a weak immune system.

Sometimes, your immune system hyper reacts and that's the problem more than the disease. Look up cytokine storms and bradykinin storms for two possible inflammatory systemic reactions that can put more stress on you causing knock-on effects.

Either of them can manifest in people with stronger immune systems like younger people to the degree where you're in deep trouble.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

My father died at age forty with an undiagnosed, cerebral aneurysm. He had no symptoms, just didn't wake up one morning.

My Brother died six months before his fiftieth birthday, while watching a football game with friends, no warning. He did have a history of diabetes.

A dear friend, mother of two, died walking from her house to the car, on her way to church. They said it was a heart attack. She was twenty-six years old.

Stepfather came home from helping out at a community Men's breakfast. He sat on the side of the bed, took of his shoes, and died where he sat. He was older, had some preexisting issues.

Sudden unexpected deaths happen, and young people die everyday. Often without reason or warning.

My wife has a friend whose boyfriend died of a heart attack in his early 30s. Just out playing basketball and dropped dead. Young people die everyday of various sh*t; even seemingly healthy ones.

I am skeptical that the death was Covid related. He may have died WITH covid, but I am skeptical Covid is what killed the congressman.

I recall when this plandemic first started an infant died. Of course, the media held it up as some sort of coming tragedy (OMG, completely healthy bouncing babies can just die!). After digging, I found an article that mentioned the kid basically had some form of terminal cancer and was already deathly ill. So the death wasn't actually Covid, but most certainly counted as such...
edit on 30-12-2020 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I saw this yesterday and the article said "died from complications from covid" which immediately made me wonder, what exactly are these complications they speak about? We ALWAYS hear about it being complications (underlying conditions in other words), but never a single detail on what those "complications" were. The wife of a preacher we know very well died from coronavirus three weeks after her dad died from it. She was around 43. Both her and her dad had health issues but it was never mentioned. We only know because we knew her and her dad.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I doubt he even had covid-19. I know two women whose husbands died, without having had covid-19, yet discovered on their death certificates as cause of death: covid-19.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I saw this yesterday and the article said "died from complications from covid" which immediately made me wonder, what exactly are these complications they speak about? We ALWAYS hear about it being complications (underlying conditions in other words), but never a single detail on what those "complications" were. The wife of a preacher we know very well died from coronavirus three weeks after her dad died from it. She was around 43. Both her and her dad had health issues but it was never mentioned. We only know because we knew her and her dad.

I think the challenge is that there are certainly people who may have lived longer had they not contract covid. On the other hand, I am not convinced the vast majority of covid deaths would have lived any longer.

If someone has Stage 4 colon cancer and is in a hospice, is that a covid death or a just a natural death? We already now almost 50% of deaths are in LTC facilities, around 80 years old and have other co-morbidities as it stands so I am inclined to say that these deaths are not from covid...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Congressman-elect Luke Letlow suffered a heart attack following operation.

Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Congressman-elect Luke Letlow suffered a heart attack following operation.

Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.

I still feel like the articles aren't being forthcoming. Announced on 12/18 he has Covid. Admitted to hospital on 12/19. Dies from a heart attack after an operation related to Covid? What was the nature of the "operation"?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
How much more forthcoming? said he died of a heart attack ffs.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Edumakated
How much more forthcoming? said he died of a heart attack ffs.

So he didn't die from Covid?

Article claims he died from Covid. Then you read it says he died of a heart attack. They allude that he had surgery related to Covid which is what precipitated the heart attack.

My question is what covid complications require surgery?

Death from surgery is always a possibility, covid or not.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The only things certain, are death and taxes. If covid is causing death, it will surely cause taxes as well. Likely on the people who decline to take garbage shot big drug just pulled out of their ass. It will work the same way as the illegal tax they have on people who cant afford mandatory health insurance.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
absurd

too many 'L' (( Luke Letlow, Louisiana, Legislature...))
in this fate/destiny event...the salient point being he was 'elected' and never got sworn in first
edit on th31160934799130062020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
According to the OP's article, Letlow was "receiving Remdesivir and steroids as part of his treatment". Steriods are known to cause Cardiomyopathy.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 30-12-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well then if the steroids caused it, it wasn't the COVID. Steroids are a treatment for a variety of things, not just COVID.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This # is so misleading. He had a heart attack from complication from a surgery is what I read earlier. But last night when my wife read me the story, it mentioned nothing but Covid.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join