It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Red UFO-UAP Transiting/Crossing The Moon - 20 December 2020 - 4:52pm - Nikon p900

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

(The first clip is the close-up edit, and the second is the original version.)

Was taking some evening shots of the moon with the Nikon P900 when this large red object flew in front of it. While I was filming, I didn't notice the object until it was already to the right of the moon. As soon as I noticed it, I tried to zoom in as close as I could.

Once again, the first clip is the close-up, and the second is the original version.

I made sure to check Stellarium.org to check for satellites. None were transiting the moon. Most were above it and were in stationary geo-synchronous orbit.

(As soon as I set up the tri-pod, a helicopter started circling endlessly. When this happens its extremely annoying and its hard for me to keep from spouting four letter words. I took out the flowery language -- this explains the two sound dropouts.)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: StarnatalSandia

Looks interesting. Did you check to see if there were any satellites passing overhead around earth that it could be?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Awesome catch. Jealous that you have the camera I want.
Sure doesn't look like it's in our orbit when it is over the moon.
Pretty well focused with the moon.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Perhaps it was Santa on his way to deliver all the goodies to the children of planet Earth.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Oddly enough it looks similar to the ufo in the other thread

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It looks very close to the surface of the moon judging by the shadow.

May be it is a bit of debris from the recent Chinese moon mission,that is caught in the moons orbit?

I just looked it up,and the Chang e-5 lander (which just returned to earth with soil samples)was launched to the moon surface from a rocket which was sent to orbit the moon.
Maybe you captured the rocket?

www.express.co.uk...

Really interesting

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It's likely an artifact, but it almost looks like there's a shadow from it on the surface of the moon

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That's mental 😯

Great catch👍🏼👍🏼

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The shadow does not follow the coverture of the moon at the end when it exit the moon..
I never seen a red glowing satellite.. why would it have red lights ? sats are just casting light from the sun..
strange..

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I've seen very similar videos but the UAPs (2 of them) had 3 engines that lit momentarily not the constant firing of yours. Very interesting video.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wow, very cool! Amazing catch. Your video of the moon is beautiful too.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

I never seen a red glowing satellite.. why would it have red lights ? sats are just casting light from the sun..
strange..

It could be the car carrying the dummy that was launched into orbit a couple years ago.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
It's likely an artifact, but it almost looks like there's a shadow from it on the surface of the moon

It doesn't look like a shadow, as it's pointing in the wrong direction too.

I think it may be just a darker part of the object that becomes visible over the brighter background of the Moon.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Rudolph with your nose so bright.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Excellent footage. Too bad way too may here are here simply to discount it.

Here's a screenshot of your video at the 0:25 second mark. It delineates a triangular object along two edges with a "serrated" 3rd section as tail section. I have seen many of these before in videos taken throughout the world including my personal witness thereof.

Here's your object at 0:25 seconds at 400% zoom. Move your mouse over the image and right click to view it and it will increase the pic in size.

In my opinion they belong to USA. That's why many in politics and military laughed at Trump when he officially made a US Space Force.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
I think it may be just a darker part of the object that becomes visible over the brighter background of the Moon.

I agree. Speaking of wrong direction, in Waters enlarged photo it seems that the "Triangle" is not flying with its point forward, because if it was it would be heading up in a "North East" direction (45 degrees up to the right), not in an Easterly (right) direction.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Interesting video, fantastic catch!! Decent length as well looking forward to examining it more closely

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm definitely no expert, but to my old layman eyes the shadow don't look right. Surely as the object moves under the source of light the shadow should become at least a little shorter, but it stays the same,

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: vlawde

I disagree. If the object were a satellite or an object flying high in the atmosphere, it would be continually in sunlight as it approached the line of sight of the Moon, and therefore it would not quickly brighten up as it reached the dark side of the Moon. The fact that it does brighten up proves that it was truly in the shadow of the Moon and therefore close to its surface, brightening up as the Sun came over its horizon and its light started to reflect off the surface of the object.
edit on 25-12-2020 by micpsi because: typo corrected.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Doesn't look like the object is in orbit around the moon, unless it's an extremely elliptical orbit.

Where's Jim ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join